Hyundai Genesis 3.8 vs Porsche 911
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING !
Camera car is a 997 325hp 4wd, tiptronic, and convertible. Its officially
the slowest 997 ever produced.
Genesis had X-pipe, headers, Exhaust
Here is a video of race 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqL_-cNQRz4
2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 vs 2014 Nissan GT-R Track Edition! - Head 2 Head Ep. 52
On this episode of Head 2 Head, Jonny Lieberman travels to Barber
Motorsports Park for a head to head matchup with the brand new Chevy Camaro Z/28 and a well
known heavyweight, the Nissan GT-R. But not just any GT-R, the 2014 Track
Edition which packs a 545 hp twin-turbo
V-6, a 6-speed dual clutch transmission, sticky Dunlop tires and AWD
traction into a car without rear seats. The Z/28, by way of contrast,
features a massive 7.0-liter naturally-aspirated V-8, a 6-speed manual
transmission, and tail-out RWD. While it does still have rear seats, nearly
every other non-essential component has been removed. Moreover, the Z28's
tires might be even stickier! The front ones, enormous 305-sections, are
certainly the widest tires ever bolted to a production car. Both cars are
phenomenal, and both cars make rational men scream, "Gimme!" But only one
can come out on top. Watch and find out!
Head 2 Head appears every fourth Wednesday on the Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you don't miss any of the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend & https://twitter.com/head2headshow
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+motortrend/posts
Instagram - head2headshow
Website - http://www.motortrend.com
Camaro VS. Challenger VS. Caprice LS
Watch in HD !
Camaro VS. Challenger
VS. Caprice LS
قومة من الصّفر ، بـ مخطط الجوهرة بالعاصمة
تنويـه : الرّجاء الإرتقاء بالعقول
والرقي بأسلوب الحديث .. ترى كلها
Extra Tags :
Drag race 720p HD High Definition Ultra slow motion color grading
correcting muscle cars Saudi Arabia K.S.A
1987 Buick Grand National VS 2010 V6 Chevy Camaro 1/4 Mile run 2010
Been working on my GN with my friends for the past two years and decided to
give her a run for the first time at a local cruise night. Not being at the
track in years I didn't know where to stage and didn't have time to build
Boost...but 12.1 in 1/4 is a good
start. It's a 1987 Buick Grand National with 26k original miles with stock
motor and a few bolt on. The paint and interior are all stock.
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules