Mazda RX-7 FD3S 20B Triple Rotor PP Turbo 1300+HP @ Nordschleife - Shift 2 Unleashed mod.
Mazda RX-7 FD3S 20B Triple Rotor PP turbo 1300+HP @ Nordschleife - Shift 2 Unleashed
ONLY ON PC !!!!!!!
- 1330HP (with NOS 2000HP)
-much bigger turbo
-new rev. limit: 9500
Download link for modded files:
Unpack/unrar the downloaded files and copy the bff files in the
"\Electronic Arts\SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED\Pakfiles\Vehicles" folder.
You can reduce/adjust HP with Ingame Engine/turboUpgrades, but let the ValvetrainUpgrade on
Stage 3 for proper Rev.limitersound.
Check out my other Videos !!!
racecars with pure engine sounds (SLS, DBRS9, 997 GT3 R, Mazda 3, F1, ...)
International testday at circuit zolder on 2011-03-24
More video's of the Mazda 3 axela on my channel.
You can see all my pictures of this car on this link.
pure engine sounds Mercedes-benz sls amg gt3 aston martin dbrs9 porsche 911
rsr 962c 997 gt3 r cup mazda 3 sedan 20b 3 rotor vw scirocco ford escort
radical sr3 rs F1 Fittipaldi BMW E90 M3 wtcc, ferrari mondial Formula
Nippon Corvette GT3 axela
Big Mike Muniz drive to the 2012 JCCS in my 73 Toyota Corolla Levin with a full bridgeport engine
This is a long video of my drive from my house in Montrose to the Queen
Mary in Long Beach for the 2012 Japanese Classic Car Show. Running full Exhaust system (1 muffler and 2
resonators) with an electronic cutout. Got an average of 6 miles per
gallon, fuel is C16 premix with 1:1 ratio of smokeless 2 stroke oil.
Big Mike Muniz 1973 Toyota TE-27
1973 TE-27 shipped from Japan back in 1988. The car was right hand drive at
that time and had the original 2TG Engine, The vehicle was then converted
to left hand drive and used several components from a 1974 TE-27 donor car
to pass U.S. safety standards to comply with California registration during
that time. The 73' bumpers were later re-installed, but I kept it left hand
drive for Road Racing conditions (easier to shift gears with my right
hand). Vehicle weight is 1,920lbs with driver/owner. The car has had
several different engine transmission combos over the years, the stock 2TG
was full race modified, then swapped for a turbo'd 3TC, a 4AGE, 20 valver, 3TGTE, 3SGTE, then
switched over to a blow-through turbo/monster ported 13B (which bumped me up a
race class against V8's and also was just spinning the tires), Then
switched to the 12A which is perfect power to weight ratio.
Engine & Transmission:
* Dynoed at 264hp to
the wheels...approx 300hp to the flywheel.
* Mazda 12A full Bridgeport rotary engine that came out of the "Fastest
West Coast 1/4 mile all motor 12A RX2".
* Engine has all Racing Beat internals.
* Racing Beat oil pan windage tray.
* Engine and Transmission moved back 6" for better weight distribution.
* Weber IDA 48mm carburetor bored out to 51mm and custom made jettings by
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel pump.
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel filter & an additional glass filter in engine
* Mallory fuel pressure regulator.
* Custom 1/2" fuel line.
* Modified stock fuel tank (anti-splash foam installed inside).
* NGK Race Spark Plugs R6725-115.
* Modified distributor by Rotary Shack.
* MSD 8.5mm red super conductor spark plug wires.
* 2 Crane Cams HI-6R Ignition boxes.
* 2 Crane Cams PS92 Ignition coils.
* Glimmer Underdrive pulley system.
* Tilton Double-Disc Clutch and "light" Flywheel assembly.
* Mazda turbo II 5 speed transmission
with short shift kit.
* Custom 2-pass radiator from Rotary Works.
* Sard thermostat /for the street, by-pass blocked when racing.
* 3 Electric radiator fan system.
* Custom aluminum engine mount and transmission mount by Rotary Shack.
* 3" Custom Exhaust system by
* Race Ready electronic Exhaust cutout
with "Megs" megaphone.
* Racing Beat 2 resonator and 1 muffler
* Racing Beat "Road Race" headers.
* Quick cable power disconnect.
* TRD struts and springs form AE86 (front).
* Single composite rear leaf springs
* Hardened rear axle/suspension locator bolts.
* Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable rear shocks.
* Cusco front adjustable camber plates.
* Mazda Factory Race hardened driveshaft yoke.
* Custom Aluminum driveshaft.
* TRD 4:11 Limited-slip differential.
* Hardened rear axles.
* 9X13" TRD TOSCO alloy wheels.
* Yokohama A-008R 205/60R13 tires.
* Modified front brake calipers (board and larger piston).
* Modified brake proportioning valve.
* EBC "bluestuff" race brake pads.
* Brembo front brake discs.
* Electronic race transponder.
* Vintage TRD race bucket seats.
* TOM'S racing 4-point harness.
* Custom carpeting and custom black headliner (by owner).
* Aluminum & carbon fiber shift knob, E-brake handle, pedals, & steering
* Grant removable steering wheel security kit.
* Autometer gauges.
* Autopower cage.
* Computech Exhaust Gas Temperature
* All new moldings and dashboard.
* Acid dipped front fenders, trunk lid, hood, and both doors for lightening
(car weighs 1,920lbs w/me in it, I weigh 260lbs).
* Custom red by P.J. Bonifacio Motorcars Autodesign & Autobody (painted 13
* Headlight wipers.
* Chin spoiler
* Rear spoiler
* Wheel arch extensions.
* Rear bumper tail lamp guard trim.
* Original complete Levin badges.
* Modified Oil cooler.
* Rare TE27 chrome trim around the front grill.
* Extended front and rear tow straps/ring.
* All new window seals.
Mazda RX7 Race Car
Danny Bradshaw's 1979 EP/SPU Mazda RX7 Racecar.. The car races at Portland
International Raceway and in the Northwest area of the United States. The
car has a 12A rotary engine inside. 240Z Fender Flares on the Mazda RX7.
Watch us at PIR in Oregon.
INSANE DRAG RACING CRASHES AND WHEELSTANDS
Taken from Carnage Fest 2 DVD, Check out http://www.urbanhillbilly.com for
the best in Heads Up Drag Racing video and DVDs. Urban Hillbilly Action
Videos Drag racing, wheelstand, crash, and saves. Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5 Drag
Open Track Day, n/a 3-rotor Rx7 Defined Autoworks
A fun open track day, with driving instructor. 1st time out with this Rx7,
back in 2010. Kept the rpm and top speed down so the instructor didnt get
nervous. Camera mount was going back and fourth, so looks a bit strange!
On this day it was at 400rwhp, 10,000 rpm (once in a while). Full G-force
911S & FFR Cobra at Roebling Road
My buddy in his FFR built Cobra and I were having a little fun at a Flat
Out Motorsports event. His car is a 2300lb, 450rwhp car! My car has the
TPC turbo system on running low Boost (4.5psi) and this was its shakedown
weekend to dial everything in. Video is notchy at times and the wind noise
sucks but you get the point!
20B turbo Mazda RX-7 - Promaz
Charles' Promaz modified FD RX-7 racing for the first time. The car
features a second-hand import 20B triple rotary engine, Garrett GTX42R turbo on 12psi Boost, MicroTech LX12 computer running on
98-octane unleaded. The driveline is still factory RX-7 issue.
RX7 Racing Montage
This montage of racing is from a track event at Roebling Road raceway in
Savannah. The in-board camera in our RX7 shows lots of high speed corners
that my son was pushing to the limit. Remarkably, he would always "catch
it" and power on.
Thanks to the Chin Motorsports team for hosting the event.
Mazda RX-7 FD3S 3-rotor Twin Turbo 550HP - Lovely Turbo Sounds!
I have recorded this Mazda RX-7 FD3S 3-rotor Twin turbo which is customized with an aftermarket Exhaust, rims, carbon details and more!
This RX7 has now more then 550hp!
As you can see, this RX7 accelerates very easily and it's even faster then a stock Ferrari 599 GTB F1
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are
appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.
More videos coming up!