The Zero F**ks Given RX7 - /TUNED
Would you drive a car built by a teenager in his parents driveway with no
safety features whatsoever? We did, and now we'll tell you why this ugly
RX7 is so brilliant.
Mazda 3 sedan 20b racecar First race of 2013 (Zolder)
Mazda 3 sedan 20B racecar. (axela)
3 rotor engine with approx. 450hp (N/A, no turbo)
Rear wheel drive
Sadev 6 speed seq. gearbox
BMW competition suspension
BMW racing ABS
Porsche central wheel nut system
Motec m880 ecu
Motec adl2 dash
Uniroyal fuel cell
Certified roll cage
ATS racing wheels
Team: Van Herck Racing
Driver: Werner Van Herck (B)
event: FIA GT
track: Circuit Zolder
race series: Supercar Challenge http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/
date: 19, 20 and 21 april 2013
This video includes footage from the training session, qualifying and the 2
races of the weekend.
Qualified 3rd in GTB class (out of 5 entries) and 14th overall (out of 17
race 1 result: finished 2nd in GTB class and 12th overall
race 2 result: finished 4th in GTB class and 13th overall
improvements from last years car.
- bigger wing
- canards on front bumper
- new/stronger gearbox
- flat floor
- rear diffuser
More video's of this car on my channel.
Onboard video of this car from 2014.
Check out this site for more info about the car
You can see all my pictures of this car on this link.
Like my Facebook page
SCREAMING 20B rotary engine dyno ~ JPC
Centreline Suspension's 20B PP rotary engine from their Mazda RX-7 Sports
Sedan circuit racer on the Dyno at JPC.
Complete Rotary 13B Rebuild - Preparation & Cleaning ( Part 1)
Do-it-Yourself knowledge to rebuild the popular 13B rotary engine for a
Series 6 Mazda RX7.
Not only will you be able to understand 'in depth' the amazing 13B rotary
engine, but this unique set of videos will unlock the secrets of how to
professionally rebuild your engine without the costs of getting a rotary
workshop to do it - saving you thousands!
This part will assess what needs to be replaced and why, what can be
re-used safely, the new parts, the tools required for the job and cleaning.
If you could please take the time to Subscribe Like and Share my video to
spread the word, I would appreciate it.
I also wanted to start getting some videos up putting a Veilside Fortune
Bodykit on my Rx7 for viewers over the world so any donations would be much
appreciated to get this project up and away. Link is on right hand side on
main channel page or Link is http://www.gofundme.com/8oc9ck
Thanks for your time
Big Mike Muniz drive to the 2012 JCCS in my 73 Toyota Corolla Levin with a full bridgeport engine
This is a long video of my drive from my house in Montrose to the Queen
Mary in Long Beach for the 2012 Japanese Classic Car Show. Running full Exhaust system (1 muffler and 2
resonators) with an electronic cutout. Got an average of 6 miles per
gallon, fuel is C16 premix with 1:1 ratio of smokeless 2 stroke oil.
Big Mike Muniz 1973 Toyota TE-27
1973 TE-27 shipped from Japan back in 1988. The car was right hand drive at
that time and had the original 2TG Engine, The vehicle was then converted
to left hand drive and used several components from a 1974 TE-27 donor car
to pass U.S. safety standards to comply with California registration during
that time. The 73' bumpers were later re-installed, but I kept it left hand
drive for Road Racing conditions (easier to shift gears with my right
hand). Vehicle weight is 1,920lbs with driver/owner. The car has had
several different engine transmission combos over the years, the stock 2TG
was full race modified, then swapped for a turbo'd 3TC, a 4AGE, 20 valver, 3TGTE, 3SGTE, then
switched over to a blow-through turbo/monster ported 13B (which bumped me up a
race class against V8's and also was just spinning the tires), Then
switched to the 12A which is perfect power to weight ratio.
Engine & Transmission:
* Dynoed at 264hp to
the wheels...approx 300hp to the flywheel.
* Mazda 12A full Bridgeport rotary engine that came out of the "Fastest
West Coast 1/4 mile all motor 12A RX2".
* Engine has all Racing Beat internals.
* Racing Beat oil pan windage tray.
* Engine and Transmission moved back 6" for better weight distribution.
* Weber IDA 48mm carburetor bored out to 51mm and custom made jettings by
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel pump.
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel filter & an additional glass filter in engine
* Mallory fuel pressure regulator.
* Custom 1/2" fuel line.
* Modified stock fuel tank (anti-splash foam installed inside).
* NGK Race Spark Plugs R6725-115.
* Modified distributor by Rotary Shack.
* MSD 8.5mm red super conductor spark plug wires.
* 2 Crane Cams HI-6R Ignition boxes.
* 2 Crane Cams PS92 Ignition coils.
* Glimmer Underdrive pulley system.
* Tilton Double-Disc Clutch and "light" Flywheel assembly.
* Mazda turbo II 5 speed transmission
with short shift kit.
* Custom 2-pass radiator from Rotary Works.
* Sard thermostat /for the street, by-pass blocked when racing.
* 3 Electric radiator fan system.
* Custom aluminum engine mount and transmission mount by Rotary Shack.
* 3" Custom Exhaust system by
* Race Ready electronic Exhaust cutout
with "Megs" megaphone.
* Racing Beat 2 resonator and 1 muffler
* Racing Beat "Road Race" headers.
* Quick cable power disconnect.
* TRD struts and springs form AE86 (front).
* Single composite rear leaf springs
* Hardened rear axle/suspension locator bolts.
* Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable rear shocks.
* Cusco front adjustable camber plates.
* Mazda Factory Race hardened driveshaft yoke.
* Custom Aluminum driveshaft.
* TRD 4:11 Limited-slip differential.
* Hardened rear axles.
* 9X13" TRD TOSCO alloy wheels.
* Yokohama A-008R 205/60R13 tires.
* Modified front brake calipers (board and larger piston).
* Modified brake proportioning valve.
* EBC "bluestuff" race brake pads.
* Brembo front brake discs.
* Electronic race transponder.
* Vintage TRD race bucket seats.
* TOM'S racing 4-point harness.
* Custom carpeting and custom black headliner (by owner).
* Aluminum & carbon fiber shift knob, E-brake handle, pedals, & steering
* Grant removable steering wheel security kit.
* Autometer gauges.
* Autopower cage.
* Computech Exhaust Gas Temperature
* All new moldings and dashboard.
* Acid dipped front fenders, trunk lid, hood, and both doors for lightening
(car weighs 1,920lbs w/me in it, I weigh 260lbs).
* Custom red by P.J. Bonifacio Motorcars Autodesign & Autobody (painted 13
* Headlight wipers.
* Chin spoiler
* Rear spoiler
* Wheel arch extensions.
* Rear bumper tail lamp guard trim.
* Original complete Levin badges.
* Modified Oil cooler.
* Rare TE27 chrome trim around the front grill.
* Extended front and rear tow straps/ring.
* All new window seals.
Open Track Day, n/a 3-rotor Rx7 Defined Autoworks
A fun open track day, with driving instructor. 1st time out with this Rx7,
back in 2010. Kept the rpm and top speed down so the instructor didnt get
nervous. Camera mount was going back and fourth, so looks a bit strange!
On this day it was at 400rwhp, 10,000 rpm (once in a while). Full G-force