2010 FORD FUSION First Look Road Test Review Chattanooga,...
http://www.yourfordguys.com want to give you the FIRST LOOK at the all new 2010 FORD FUSION. This re-designed midsize sedan boasts incredible fuel economy, new features and options, and microsoft sync for mobile communications and audio system ease. Contact Shaun, Rodney or Bo today and be the first in Chattanooga to take the Fusion for a test drive. 423.763.0316 Cleveland customers welcome as well. Distributed by Tubemogul.
2010 FORD FUSION CHATTANOOGA ROAD TEST REVIEWS @ MTN VIEW
http://www.yourfordguys.com is pleased to present the all new FORD FUSION for 2010. Completely Re-designed, this midsize sedan gives the best of performance, economy and convenience features. Check out Shaun's walk around then call him with any questions you may have. 423.763.0316 Distributed by Tubemogul.
2010 Ford Fusion Review
Things I didn't cover in the video:
* I thought it was a 2009 but it's actually a 2010 Ford Fusion.
* The car has electric power steering. I didn't notice any problems with this at all. I couldn't tell the difference between this and a normal, hydraulic power steering car at all.
* The seat is highly adjustable, with lumbar support knob and angle adjustments.
* The rear seats have pull levers in the trunk to release them to come forward, which I never realized makes so much sense until you need more trunk room! Nice touch.
* The 6 speed transmission is modern and interesting and intelligent, and smooth. So smooth, that it's actually smoother under WOT than if you are just shifting during a very gentile acceleration. When all out, the car shifts right at redline, with no perceivable change in thrust as the car rows up through the gears. Quite impressive. Also, the tranny has a downhill mode, which you select via a button on the shifter knob. This kicks the thing down a gear or two (or three) depending on how steep the downhill grade is that you're driving on. This makes it so that you don't have to keep hitting the brakes. The car just chooses the appropriate gear to give you just enough engine braking to keep your brakes from needing to be applied to maintain a constant speed going down a long hill or grade. This also works automagically when under cruise control, no button pressing required. Sick.
* The engine is incredibly smooth with almost no vibration even when revving the hell out of it. It makes it really easy to just mash the throttle and let it shift at red line all the time, because the engine seems to be perfectly happy doing so all day long. I like that! Plenty of low end torque though too.
Test Drive of 2010 Ford Fusion Sport AWD
My dad and I went to take a look at this Fusion Sport. It has the 3.5 liter Duratec V6 rated at 265 hp with the 6 speed automatic. After this car, I got to drive a FWD Fusion Sport, and it was a blast. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a video of it. The one I drove was very fun, pretty fast, and surprisingly smooth
08 Ford Fusion Quality
Discussing the comparison between the 08 Ford Fusion and Chevrolet Malibu on Quality. Test drive the 08 Ford Fusion yourself to make your own comparison at Razzari Ford, the #1 Ford dealer in Merced, CA. Proudly serving the cities of Merced, Modesto, Fresno, and Turlock.
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid In Depth Interior and Exterior Overview
An In Depth review of the interior and exterior of the all new ford fusion hybrid! The Ford Fusion Hybrid is a gasoline-electric hybrid powered version of the mid-size Ford Fusion sedan developed by the Ford Motor Company, and launched to the U.S. market in March 2009 as a 2010 model, together with its twin the Mercury Milan Hybrid. The Fusion Hybrid is manufactured at Ford's Hermosillo Stamping & Assembly plant, located in Sonora, Mexico. Ford set a modest sales target of about 25,000 vehicles a year for the Fusion Hybrid and the similar Mercury Milan.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ratings for the Ford Fusion Hybrid are 41 miles per US gallon (5.7 L/100 km; 49 mpg-imp) for city and 36 miles per US gallon (6.5 L/100 km; 43 mpg-imp) for highway. When driving on electric-only mode (EV mode) the Fusion can achieve 47 mph and up to 2 miles of continuous EV driving. In city driving a full tank delivers 700 miles (1,126.5 km).
In April 2009 editors of Kelley Blue Book named the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid to its 2009 list of "Top 10 Green Cars". The 2009 U.S. News & World Report car ranking for best affordable mid-size cars is lead by the 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid followed by the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. The 2010 Toyota Prius is ranked No. 4 together with the 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid, and the 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid ranks No. 12. In December 2009 Car and Driver magazine listed the 2010 Fusion Hybrid among one of the "10 Best Cars". The magazine stated that the Fusion Hybrid was the most advanced of all the cars they tested. (WIKIPEDIA) for more info please visit ford.com
2010 Ford Fusion Throttle Body
How to replace the throttle body on a 2010 Ford Fusion.
One of the lower priced sites for OEM
It looks like there may be a recall coming, but that does not help now.
Waldorf Ford 2010 Ford Fusion
Here is a quick look at the all-new 2010 Ford Fusion.
Waldorf Ford has been Southern Maryland's One Price Dealer since 1995. We do business the right way every day by having everything we advertise, a large selection of new Ford cars and trucks, AND by including freight in every price we advertise. No hidden fees - ever! We are proud to serve all of Southern Maryland's new Ford and used car needs including Waldorf, Upper Marlboro, Bowie, Brandywine, Fort Washington, Dunkirk, Annapolis, Prince Frederick, Mechanicville, California, La Plata, St Mary's County and Calvert County. We have Southern Maryland's largest new Ford and used car inventory. We have Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Hyundai, Kia, Chevy, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dodge, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Mitsubishi, Lincoln, Mercury. Our Line Up Features the best in New and Used Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Our Service department services all makes and models, including oil changes, Transmission service, Tires, Brakes, Coolant Flush and Warranty. As well as routine maintenance. Our Service Department has 33 air conditioned bays make your service visit quick and easy. Our service lounge features Plasma T.V. Children's play area and a comfortable lounge area.
2010 FUSION HYBRID ROAD TEST REVIEW FIRST LOOK CHATTANOOGA
SOLD http://www.yourfordguys.com (aka) MTN VIEW FORD IN DOWNTOWN CHATTANOOGA want to introduce you to the 2010 Ford Fusion HYBRID. We have received our first one and want you to see details about it in this video. Review the film, call us with questions and click our website for more details. 423.763.0316