The Coolest Van Ever
My 1992 Chrysler Plymouth Grand Voyager, it may look like a piece of crap but thats only cause it is, it has two nicknames: "The Van" and "The Awesomamobile". Since this video, it now has 158k miles and still runs
1995 Dodge Caravan ES
This video details my Dodge Caravan ES. Kudos goes out to Alex G for standing behind the camera for me and doing a rock solid job!! Positive comments are always welcome!! If you don't like this video or the vehicle in it, please find another video to enjoy without leaving negative comments. Stay tuned for more car videos.
1992 Dodge Grand Caravan
Through 1991 through 1995, the Caravan used the Chrysler AS platform. These were the last minivans that were derived from the Chrysler K platform.
This generation of vans brought additional innovations, such as:
* "Quad Command" bucket seating (1991)
* Integrated child safety seats (1992), improved design with recliners (1994)
* Available anti-lock brakes (1991)
* First driver's side airbag in a minivan (1991), made standard (1992), and first dual front airbags (1994)
* First minivan to meet 1998 U.S. federal safety standards (1994)
* All wheel drive was introduced for the minivan. (1991)
Changes for this generation included revised trim for 1992, including roof-racks and doorhandles, among other components (prior to this, said components were largely like those found on the previous generation). 1993 marked the final year for optional woodgrain and wire wheels on higher level models. 1994 saw a redesigned interior, with slightly different seat contours/fabrics, along with a new dash, in order to accommodate a passenger-side air bag. 1994 also saw exterior trim changes, such as a body colored grill and moldings on certain models, as well as the addition of a one year only "10th Anniversary Edition" model. Available as an option on a mid-level Caravan and Grand Caravan (also offered on Voyager models as well), the popular "10th Anniversary" package featured 2-tone paint schemes, which included a contrasting light gray colored lower break, along with a gold fender badge. Only select colors were available on this model.
* 19911995 2.5 L K I4, 100 hp (70 kW) and 135 lb·ft (183 N·m)
* 19911995 3.0 L Mitsubishi 6G72 V6, 150 hp (112 kW) and 173 lb·ft (235 N·m)
* 19911995 3.3 L EGA V6, 162 hp (121 kW) and 194 lb·ft (263 N·m).
* 19941995 3.8 L EGH V6, 162 hp (121 kW) and 213 lb·ft (289 N·m).
* 1991-1995 - base
* 1991-1995 - C/V
* 1991-1995 - SE
* 1991-1995 - LE
* 1993-1995 - Sport Wagon
* 1991-1995 - ES
Note: All wheel drive was only available on SE or higher models. rate comment vehicle has 242,171 km on it
The Ice Van / The Ice Van Returns
The original vid and its sequel in a two-for-one deal. Justin driving his all-wheel-drive minivan like a rally car at the 2005 Boston Chapter BMW CCA Ice Races. Believe it or not he actually won class X at the final event of the season. In a MINIVAN!!!