SRT-4 Meet and Cruise to Six Flags PT.1
Met up with the homies and some other SRT-4 owners. Had a little meet and
took a cruise to spend a nice summer day at six flags. Driving like we
stole our srt's on interstate 5.
integra vs srt4
Launch Fail! LOL... but good race anyways!
hope you like it! coment and subscribe for more racing videos and some
other good stuff... :D
Dodge SRT-4 Tribute Video
Here are some pictures of Dodge SRT-4's that I got off cardomain. This
video only took me about 20 minutes so it's not that well edited but there
are some pretty nice looking ones. Enjoy the video and please rate/comment.
srt-4 mopar / borla exhaust
For the best racing videos check out my channel
borla catback with stock down pipe.follow this link to check out this car
with a 3 in needswings downpipe :
listen to this car with an open cut-out!
subscribe more videos coming soon!!
National Speed: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Idling On the Dyno Ready to Roll...
About ready to start on the AEM EMS tuning. We're going for low-pressure
level tuning today.
Modifications are as follows:
- Darrell Cox Racing Option-B crate engine
- Garrett GT3582R - T3 inlet/v-band oulet .82 a/r turbine housing
- Custom National Speed 4.00" intake system
- Custom National Speed 3.00" v-band downpipe/b-pipe
- DNP manifold
- Custom National Speed wastegate relocation tube
- TiAL 44mm wastegate
- Custom National Speed dumptube
- AEM EMS
- AEM electronic-Boost control
- AEM 3.5bar MAP sensor
- Brian Crower 272/272 camshafts
- AGP return-fuel system
- Custom National Speed fuel-feed system
- Fuel Injector Clinic 900cc injetors
- Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
- Walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump
- ACT clutch system
- Samco radiator hoses
Real Drivers: Dodge Neon SRT4
Although Vermont teased us with warm weather last week, and many specialty
vehicles emerged from their winter hibernation as a result, it cooled off
quite a bit before this shoot could be arranged. But while this film of
Andrew Corvo's sleeper SRT4 may be dotted with snowflakes instead of
pollen, it's still an opportunity to learn about a very unique (and
As usual, stay tuned for more vehicles and shows in the coming months and
take a look at all the videos over at http://hittingredline.com/ .
Music courtesy of Blik ("Moonlight Mix") and Zero Project ("Earthbeat"),
used under a Creative Commons Attribution license.