Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED projectors.
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated satin black.
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2432471/1986-chevrolet-Camaro/
Drifting With the Beast
My friend and I filmed some snow drifting from the last snowfall. Please Comment and Enjoy!
Twin turbo camaro crazy
a quick vid of a twin turboCamaro diving into the 8's. apparently this car has full street registration.
The rights of this video Belong to the crew at www.fullBoost.com.au To check out some great drag racing video's and photo's from australia check it out. If anyone has a problem with this video being posted, let me know and ill take it down asap
1969 Camaro Z28 zz502 chasing a ferrari 355
This was unplanned. The 355 driver was weaving in and out 3 lanes over to catch up to me to prove a point. He continued to drive a bit nuts for my liking.
Considering a F430 is no problem from 60-160 a 355 is smalltime peanuts.
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - Test Drive and Hoon of a 3rd Gen
A simple morning drive featuring a 1982 Camaro Z28 with a few mechanical updates. This car was built to be driven and I do... a lot.
Here's a list of some of the additions:
GM Performance 290 HP 350 c.i. crate engine
Baer T4 Cross drilled and slotted brakes
Flowmaster 3" Exhaust
Spohn tubular control arms and torque arm
Koni adjustable shocks
Flaming River quick ratio steering box and leather wheel
OMP racing seats
6 point mild steel cage
6 Speed manual transmission built by Hanlon Motorsports
...and the seriously sweet Alpine cassette stereo from the 80's!