VW Sand Rail 1600 Dual Port With Holley Bugspray and Megaphone Exhaust
just idleing, revving up and walking around
I think the carb could use some tuning. I think it is running rich. It seems like it runs a lot smoother once I rev it up a bit...like the plugs are loading up and I clean them out...that could be what all that smoke is too. Any thoughts?
Classic VW Engine Rebuild, By Last Chance Auto Restore.com
We began with a dual port 1600 cc engine from a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle.
The engine ran with a miss and was smoking a bit . After performing a
compression test,(both wet and dry) , we determined the crankshaft and
bearings were fine.
We replaced the pistons, pots & rings. We had the valves redone and made
several upgrades along the way.....
CONSTRUIR BUGGY ARTESANAL
· Chasis tubular reforzado con reparto de pesos específico.
· Cremallera de dirección corta.
· Motor Kawasaki ZX 1000 R de 170 cv.
· Centralita con dos mapas de potencia programables mediante llave de dos
· Cambio automático secuencial con posibilidad de desconectarlo con un
· 4 desarrollos en caja de cambios especial, con reductora, velocidad
corta, media y larga, en total 30 marchas útiles.
· Amortiguadores de largo recorrido de gas nitrógeno con opción de
modificar la altura del coche.
· Freno de mano de accionamiento rápido.
· Diferencial autoblocante trasero.
· Dos baquetas con arneses de seis puntos.
· Llantas de 15" con neumáticos de tierra.
· Llave de contacto con inmovilizador.
· Radiador sobredimensionado con electro ventilador.
· Carenados de fibra de vidrio.
· Faros de largo alcance.
PARA CONOCER MÁS DETALLES PUEDES CONTACTAR CON NOSOTROS EN
Sand rail crash and rescue at Dumont Dunes 2012
During a dune run this driver couldn't see the witches eye before it was
too late. this was his first time ever driving a sand car, and his first
time out in this car he built himself.
No major damage, just the Tie rods pulled out and bent upper control arms
on the right side. It took a long time to dig and pull this car out
though... it's a heavy beast. Very cool car though.
1971 VW Sand Rail Dune Buggy
For trade is a street legal VW sandrail that im wanting to trade. Wanting
to get into a reliable gas sipper. Its ready to paint your color of choice.
Lots of new parts. H-4 1.6L with only 47 HP - top speed of 65-70 mph.
TIM CAMERON 2011 SHOWTIME COMPILATION
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MadRam11
MADRAM11 T-Shirts, Dvds, Hoodies, Koozies and more
ALL VIDEO IS FILMED ON PRIVATE LAND with permission to wheel this way.
TC pretty much shocked everybody when he built his buggy called SHOWTIME.
It's Jimmy Smith Motorsports Chassis and TC built the rest at his shop.
There isn't many hills he didn't hit in this buggy in the last few months.
He started breaking the 300m RCV shafts so he decided to build some new 14
Bolt axles with Ouverson Shafts and Rockwell Outers. So I can't wait to
see how he treats in next.
VW Rail Buggy Cruise
Berrien Warrior frame, VW 1600 Dual-port, Bug-Pack Mega-dual Exhaust(silencers in), EMPI Crank Pulley,
Trigger-shifter, roughly 40MPG.
Since the other videos alot has changed. New windshield, Shifter, Carb,
Throttle Pedal and Cable, Air Cleaner, Seat Belts, Tach, Tie Rods, Steering
This is just a short cruise with soft shifts.