2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -567 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 567rwhp/536rwt !!!! Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA fast Boosted cobra with everything installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last Dyno a few yrs ago with the current mods put down about 567 RWHP. This was on a conservative daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• Dynoed 567rwhp/536rwt
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
851 RWHP Twin Turbo 2004 Cobra
851 RWHP Twin turbo 2004 Cobra built and
tuned by www.precision-autospots.com. Car is daily driven.
Update 5-13-2009 - The Mustang has just gone over an engine
freshup as it had over 30k miles on it and making over 800 rwhp!! During
this time the Sullivan intake was removed and a Ported Mach 1 intake took
its place. It now makes 800 rwhp and 725 torque at 19 psi on pump 93. It
is down about 25 hp on the top end but it picked up over 100 torque and 90
rwhp at 4500 RPM! The Transmission and the rear-end are still mostly
stock. The car was just delivered back to its owner in Florida and it got
23 MPG with the AC on doing about 80 MPH. No new 116/93 mix gas numbers.
2008 - Owner reports getting 25 MPG still on the highway. No new track
times and owner has no plans to take back to the track. After all, this is
his beater ;)
2-24-08 // Car now makes over 925 RWHP on 116/93 mix gas. Owner called
Precision the other day to say he handed a ZX-14 its ass from a roll. And
it was only set to about 850 rwhp he said. Amazing car!
Now about the track times. Look, the owner had just spent a fair amount of
money and these were the only runs he made ever with the car and quite
honestly, he did want to break anything. Ford built a great driveline, but
more than doubling the power output tends to make you carefull with your
car. He was not going for anything steller, just a time. The mid 11 sec
pass was on about 675 rwhp setting. The owner used to have a 8 sec. turbo Fox body, so he is not an idiot when
it comes to fast cars. I have seen stockish Cobras grenade their IRS at a
track so to call this guy an idiot, or rag on the shop for protecting his
high HP's stock rearend and tranny just really is not fair.
Song // Metallica - Orion.
Forced Induction - Supercharger vs. Turbo Charger
This video was made to describe in moderate detail the differences between
Superchargers and turbo Chargers, as well as describing the
components, advantages, and disadvantages to each. Complementing the
speaking track is a slideshow of related pictures and videos. I hope this
video helps some of you curious up and coming mechanics to better
understand methods of forced induction. Please comment maturely, and
What Fixing a Car is ACTUALLY Like-2003 Cobra Won't Start!
For this quick video, while down at Mustang week my friend Jordans' 530
WHP Terminator Cobra with over 100k miles finally decided it didn't like
us. This just shows how annoying fixing a car can be when it comes to
finding parts, and the other little hurdles that always come along with it.
Thanks for watching! Social stuff below-
My Social Stuff!
Like the Facebook!-https://www.facebook.com/thatdudeinblue
Black Snake Blown
Comments are no longer welcome on this video- Too many goobers and trash
talkers. Comment notices coming in day and night..... I'm done with it.
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions-
The wheels are CCW-"Classic". The specs are in the video so watch it again
if you have to ask.
The car is SOLD.
The wing is no longer available and we will not be making another one.
The bolt in cage is no longer available and we will not be making another
one. We will build you a custom weld in cage at our facility in Carlsbad ,
Ca.if you so desire.
It's an original Cobra. We used a GT wing to make it actuate. A Cobra
spoiler wouldn't have worked the same.
If you have a REAL question and not a nonsense comment, then feel free to
email email@example.com and we will gladly reply. Please don't be a
Mad Max - Last V8 - Just Damned Cool!
March 22, 2008 - Met up with Justice again for some patrolling around the
mean streets of Lewisville.
Another fine film by Justice, who runs Maxrockatansky.org.
Shootout in Mustang Town (2004 SVT Cobra vs 347 Stroked LX)
Watch the long version @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_C50FLslc 2004
Supercharged SVT Cobra takes on a 347 Stroked & NOS sniffing Mustang LX.
This is the shorter version of nedaCFilms' original "Shootout in Mustang-Town" (aka: Mustang Street Drags)... check out Mustang-Town on Facebook and
or http://www.StreetShowDriftDrags.com for more vintage and late-model Camaro-Mustang street battles, and chances
to win cool stuff, enter your ride in the "virtual online car show" and
keep up on Mustang-Town