2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -524 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 524rwhp/536rwt !!!! Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA fast Boosted cobra with everything installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last Dyno a few yrs ago with the current mods put down about 525 RWHP. This was on a conservative daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• Dynoed 517rwhp/536rwt
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
Mustang cobra 2004 601RWHP "terminator"
This video added September 28 2012 for those that been saiyng in comments
that it is slow. This video was taken same year but i never put it
Forced Induction - Supercharger vs. Turbo Charger
This video was made to describe in moderate detail the differences between
Superchargers and turbo Chargers, as well as describing the
components, advantages, and disadvantages to each. Complementing the
speaking track is a slideshow of related pictures and videos. I hope this
video helps some of you curious up and coming mechanics to better
understand methods of forced induction. Please comment maturely, and
22 Year Old Girl Buys A Lamborghini Gallardo
How Amy Bought Her Lambo: http://infinite-prosperity.com/amy-sangster
Amy came to visit me for a few months and decided to pick up a toy of her
own for here in the States. I'm so extremely proud of her and everything
she's accomplished to be able to get to this point. If you're wondering
what she does, you can read about her and her company below. We have some
seriously exciting videos planned and can't wait to share them all with
you. As always, thank you all for your awesome support :)
Her Success Story - http://FarFrom.It/?yt
Her Company - http://Infinite-Prosperity.com/?yt
Personal - http://AmySangster.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/AmySangster53
Facebook - http://facebook.com/amy.sangster
Razzi - http://razzi.me/Amys53
Personal - http://RobertHimler.com
Facebook - http://facebook.com/roberthimler
Twitter - http://twitter.com/roberthimler
Razzi - http://razzi.me/robert
Instagram - @RobertHimler
WHAT SONG IS THIS? Here you go! http://bit.ly/V132yl
We'd also like to give a huge thank you to the very talented Ian Roth for
shooting the "third person" footage. If you're ever in need of high quality
video or audio work he's your guy. His site: http://IanRothStudios.com
Supercharged Corvette Vs. Modded Mustang SVT Cobra
My Supercharged C6 Vs my buddy's "Terminator" SVT Cobra with pulley,
headers, Exhaust, intake and tune.
Half a million hits... Wow. And this video has proven itself to be
INCREDIBLY polarizing! So, if I may, a few comments:
1- This is a video of two friends who own fast cars messing around on an
empty road. If you think it somehow reflects on Ford or Chevrolet as
companies, the US government, or the final word on the Mustang Vs Corvette rivalry, you are
an idiot. Any car can be modified to beat another car; that is not the
point of this video.
2- The Corvette is a base C6. It is not a Z06, or a ZR1. It does not have a
built motor, or a camshaft, or any other mods in this video; it is a pump
gas daily driven car with street tires and a Supercharger kit bolted on to it.
3- We both pushed the gas down and shifted 3 times in this video. If you
think your "mad driving skills" could have changed the outcome of the race,
you are an idiot.
4- Stop taking this so seriously! Buy whatever car you like best and enjoy
04 Cobra Kenne Bell Mustang Screaming
04 Kenne Bell Cobra Stretching Her Legs A Bit Enjoy!!
Ok, for those asking, Exhaust in this
clip is Hooker Super Comp Long tubes, no cats, 2.5 pipes through Magnaflow
mufflers ( flow through not chambered )
2012 Boss 302 vs. 2011 Mustang GT Drag Race - AmericanMuscle.com
Check out the 1/4 mile showdown, between Brick "The Racer" from
AmericanMuscle.com in our 2012 Boss 302 Mustang and Mike Wilson "The Tuner"
from Bama Performance in our 2011 Mustang GT. This rivalry started a
few months back and after tons of trash talking, we had to settle it the
AmericanMuscle way at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, MD!
- JLT Cold Air Intake
- Bama 93 Race Tune
- Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers
- Kooks High Flow Catted X-Pipe
- Magnaflow Cat-Back System
- Barton Short Throw Shifter
- Nitto NT05R Rear Tires
- JLT Cold Air Intake
- Bama 93 Race Tune
- Boss Intake Manifold
- Stock Auto Trans.
- Off-Road X-Pipe
- Nitto NT555R Rear Tires
Congratulations to Brick for great driving. Since filming, Mike Wilson
threw down consistent 12.0-12.1 passes in the 2011 GT. He's ready for
Brick, any time, any place! A Round 2 drag race could happen soon!
The reason we chose the 2012 Boss and 2011 GT were because you guys
commented and wanted to see it happen! Make sure to comment and let us
know any other videos you'd like to see from the Mustang Experts at
Black Snake Blown
Comments are no longer welcome on this video- Too many goobers and trash
talkers. Comment notices coming in day and night..... I'm done with it.
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions-
The wheels are CCW-"Classic". The specs are in the video so watch it again
if you have to ask.
The car is SOLD.
The wing is no longer available and we will not be making another one.
The bolt in cage is no longer available and we will not be making another
one. We will build you a custom weld in cage at our facility in Carlsbad ,
Ca.if you so desire.
It's an original Cobra. We used a GT wing to make it actuate. A Cobra
spoiler wouldn't have worked the same.
If you have a REAL question and not a nonsense comment, then feel free to
email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly reply. Please don't be a