At 23 seconds a cloud of black smoke came out of the tail pipes, managed 413rwhp..
Upon further inspection
1. The Intercooler pump was out.
2. The belt was most likely slipping, the belt was shredded and was missing 2 ribs.
3. The clutch was slipping.
4. The car runs rich. Extremely.
TX2K12 - Crashes, Close Calls and Blown Motors
These are a few of the incidents I caught on camera at TX2K12.
There were other crashes but I didn't catch them on video.
Check out http://www.hightechcorvette.com
HTC Facebook http://www.facebook.com/hightech.corvette
HPD Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HoustonPerformanceDriving
Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/HighTechCorvettefans
Mustang Week 2012 Leaving Show Burnouts & Pullouts & Myrtle Beach Speedway Burnout Contest
Full Force Films presents the #1 Mustang Week video online to date,
featuring 100+ Mustang
Burnouts & Pullouts during the Carshow & Cruise in, & well as the Myrtle
Beach Burnout Contest held at Myrtle Beach Speedway filmed & edited by
MUSIC by Lee Bannon (@BANNON916)
@00:36 - @03:00 - "Ultra Frown"
@03:33 - @06:04 - "Nightshift"
@06:53 - @10:20 - "Kings & Stones"
@13:12 - @15:05 - "Alot"
Mustang Week 2011 -
Mustang Week 2008 -
Mustang Week 2013 - will be
online to view shortly.
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -524 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra
Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 524rwhp/536rwt !!!!
Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This
car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned
and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has
been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I
purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras
into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well
documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all
the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner
and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA
fast Boosted cobra with everything
installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner
who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last
Dyno a few yrs ago
with the current mods put down about 525 RWHP. This was on a conservative
daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so
never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is
certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine
cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth
radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear
for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier
Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb
lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller
programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
NfS: Mustang Shelby GT 500 - GRIP - Folge 267 - RTL2 Mustang Shelby GT 500: Im
Kinofilm "Need for Speed" trägt das Muscle-Car eine besondere Hauptrolle.
Das 662 PS starke Coupé wird als wahres Monster präsentiert, das in
punkto Höchstgeschwindigkeit und Beschleunigung keine Gegner kennt. Ob das
auch in der Realität so ist überprüft GRIP-Testfahrer Matthias Malmedie.
Unter anderem steht ein Viertelmeilerennen gegen einen Audi RS5 an.
Komplette Folgen GRIP bei RTL II NOW:
Alle Infos zur Sendung: http://www.rtl2.de/grip
GRIP bei Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grip
GRIP bei YouTube abonnieren:
"GRIP - Das Motormagazin", immer sonntags um 18.00 Uhr im TV bei RTL2.
1967 GT500 Eleanor: Re-imagining a Classic - /BIG MUSCLE
Carroll Shelby created it, "Gone in 60 Seconds" re-imagined it, and
audiences around the world made it famous. The 1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor is
one of the most recognizable movie cars of all time. With the body lines of
a shark, the stage presence of a movie star and the perceived performance
of an olympic athlete, it's no wonder die-hard enthusiasts fell in love
with this amazing machine. BIG MUSCLE received so many requests for this
car that we just had to go out and find one. So now sit back, click play
and enjoy... and don't bust my chops in regards to my glasses - it was
really sunny that day - M. Musto
BBC Camaro vs Nitrous Mustang
Thanks to 3HeadedElephantS for the gopro footage! checkout his channel and
subscribe to his dope videos!
Bmw 735i blown engine
first I ran it with no oil at 6500rpm for a bit then I added the sodium
silicate (liquid glass) this thing didnt wanna die but it finally gave in.
cash for clunkers sucks . lots of decent cars get blown up and crushed
and for the people who think I am some "car killer" or something look
through some of my other vids I love cars and hate this just as much as
you. I just want people to see what is actually happening to your old cars.
this is only part of the video, my buddy recorded the last 2 mins and it is
located on his page his screen name is 83 rs. Or you can look in my
playlist to see this one die