Sold to a new owner! This is what its been up too!
Clips i put together of this beautiful car! Ill try to get some flybys and more videos of it in action soon. helping my friend sell his car.
Here are specs of this vehicle
- R34 RB25DET NEO 6 (22,xxx original kilometers)
- R33 RB25DET Transmission (push type configuration)
- Forced Performance GT3582R HTA billet turbo w/ ported compressor housing .78 twin scroll T3 turbine
- Custom tubular TWIN SCROLL top mount manifold (sch 10 304 SS)
- Tial 44mm V-band WG
- Custom 3" V-Band Downpipe
- Custom IC piping
- Custom FMIC
- Tial Q Blow off valve (latest model)
- Ku Engineering intake manifold
- Ku Engineering 90mm billet throttle body
- SARD Billet fuel rail
- Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
- Fuel Lab billet fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge
- Fuel Lab billet fuel filter
- Walbro 255 intake pump
- Custom Oil cooler setup with genuine Setrab core
- Custom Power steering cooler with genuine Setrab core
- All black braided nylon race hose and Goodridge AN fittings for EVERYTHINHG (fuel system, oil lines, coolant lines, vacuum lines, power steering system etc..$$$)
- Griffin Aluminum dual pass radiator
- Nismo thermostat
- 3" SS Exhaust
- RB26 Valve Cover set
- Exedy Hyper Single clutch and lightweight flywheel/TOB
- C's Japan Short shifter (yes the real thing)
- Drive shaft shop Aluminum drive shaft (13lbs)
-Mckinney motorsports complete engine and transmission mount kit with custom billet aluminum bushings.
- Mckinney motorsprots upgraded clutch slave cylinder
- Completely Custom one-off wiring harness, braided loom and shrink wrap tucked away clean
- Custom Formula D spec roll cage (.095 1.75" DOM)
- Custom tubular front end
- Spot welded Shock towers
- Custom front wheel tubs
- Stance GR+PRO SS-D coilovers w/ custom valving and 12kg/cm Front and 9kg/cm Rear springs
- Tanabe Front and Rear Sway bars
- Drift Line Tension rods
- Circuit Sports inner and outer tie rods
- SPL Billet aluminum sub-frame bushings (biggest bitch in the word to install)
- Ichiba Front 5 lug conversion
- OEM 300zx rear 5 Lug hubs
- Mitsubishi Evolution Front Brembo Brake calipers
- WRX STI rear brake calipers
- Rotora Front and rear EVO rotors
- Goodridge Stainless brake lines front and rear
- 300ZX 1" Brake Master Cylinder
- Billet steering column bushing
- Nismo steering rack bushings
- SSR SP1 Wheels with special Super Black Coat and carbon center caps:
19x9 +16 Front w/ 245/35/19 Bridgestone Pole Position Tires $$$
19x11 -19 Rear w/ 295/20/19 Bridgestone Pole Position Tires $$$
- S15 Silvia Headlights (black housing)
- Origin Lab Aggressive S15 Front bumper
- Origin Lab Streamline Side Skirts and Rear Bumper
- Origin Lab 50mm type II rear fenders (modified to add a flare)
- Origin Lab S15 Conversion fenders +20mm
- Seibon Limited Edition silver lace DS hood (last one ever produced)
- Custom mixed pearl pink 3 stage paint with pink holographic metallic flake
- Black roof w/ same pink metallic flake
- Xenon 10K slim ballast low beam headlights
- LED turn signals
- LED running lights
- Tinted Windows
- Sparco Pro 2000 racing seat (driver)
- Sparco Pro 2000 style passenger seat
- NRG v2.5 quick release w/ slim hub
- Personal Blue stitch steering wheel
- Custom blackout dash and center counsel
- Eclipse door speakers
- Black carpet
- Haltech Sport 2000 Stand Alone ECU system (map based system with air temp sensor)
- Apexi DECS Tachometer w/ Apexi oil pressure and engine coolant temp sensors (modified for dash)
- AC Technic Electronic fan controller with radiator temp sensors and oil temp sensor (modified for blackout display)
- Dual 12" electronic S-blade pull fans
- Zeitronix ZT2 Wide-band system
Serious buyers only.
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/391164-pink-beast-91-240sx-fast-sexy-unique-20k.html for more information
The Life of My 240sx
This is for a project in my computer management class. Its just to show
what I've done to my car since I bought it back in 10th grade.
NOTE TO EVERYONE: THE REASON WHY THE ENGINE BLEW ON ME WAS A PROBLEM IN MY
FUEL SYSTEM AND NOT KNOWING. WAS NOT ELITE JDM'S FAULT!!
PART TWO TEASER!!
s13 240sx Gold Wheels Blurple Pait Job
My brothers s13 is currently for sale! Sound is behind, sorry... contact us
here if you are interested. He talks about the details on the vid :)
We're located in Ft. Worth, Texas. Here is the link to the craigslist ad
with all the details and my brothers contact info :)
Nissan S14-1JZ... Need I say more?
This is my friends 240SX with a 1JZ motor swap. Check out the rest of the
cars spec. on http://stunningsilviajz.foliohd.com
This is also my first time shooting and editing a video and first time
using Final Cut 10. More videos coming soon.
Camera: Canon 6D
Lens: 100mm F2.8 macro and 17-40mm F4 L
Boost and Personality-Nissan S14 240sx Review!
A car imagined up by many of our inner childhoods, for this video we hop in
the much desired to be reviewed 240sx. This one is Ricky Parker's, a guy
who took our 12 year old tuner mindset and made it a reality. Street
fighter,autobots, video games, and Boost-it doesn't get much better than that.
Thanks for watching and stay awesome! More below-
My Social Stuff!
Like the Facebook!-https://www.facebook.com/thatdudeinblue
Madeon-Cut the Kid
S14 drift inside PROCAM
That is the airbag light flashing not seatbelt. I'm Always using seatbelt
when I'm driving! :)
NEW!!! UPDATED!!! Driving Around in Nissan 240sx
So its been 1 year since my last Driving Around video, and just wanted to
do an updated one. No more key noise (lol), no more cracked dashboard and
other new things. For performance i only have custom intake, and eBay
catback. Its a 1989 240sx with the Ka24e single cam engine.
Custom Widebody Nissan 240SX
At one of my suppliers and this guy with this amazing 1991 240SX pulled up
and caught my eyes. This has to be the cleanest one i've ever personally
seen and I just had to get it out there to the world. Great job on this
custom widebody Tony.
S13 240sx Turbo
Chavez's S13 240 turbo Test Drive. For
sale now email email@example.com if your interested!
50psi boost 1200+hp Nissan RB30 - Ethanol E98
Nissan RB30 SOHC 3L engine built and tuned by JPC making over 1200hp on
Ethanol fuel. The engine still retains a factory block and crank.
Improvements come from a custom JPC turbocharger, manifolding, roller rockers and cam
gear. Fuel is fed via ID2000cc injectors and an Autronic computer system.
This engine has previously run 8.79 at 160.25mph (with less power) in a
full weight (3250lb) Holden VL commodore through stock suspension,
Powerglide transmission, 9in rear end and 28x9in slicks.
Johnsons Performance Centre
200sx 240sx silvia s13 rb25det CUSTOM PROJECTS
No longer apart of Nemesis motor club. i dont care for your comments keep
them to your selves. I will answer nothing and remove all comments. this
video is of only my vision and is ment to help other's by providing a
visual image of my projects, and if you dont like the music, then go look
at the millions of other videos on youtube. ignore the comment request at
the end please. All thanks goes to ENJUKURACING
Thanks to my wife, the love of my life, this wouldn't be possible if it
wasn't 4 u.
1989 RB20det 240sx
Quick Vid to show the new custom Dart Izumi style Exhaust. Pictures seem a little dark, and look a
1995 Nissan 240sx Seafoam
Here's how I Seafoamed my 1995 Nissan 240sx.
I put 1/3 in the brake Booster's
vacuum line, 1/3 in the oil crank case, and the rest in the gas tank. It's
recommended that you run your car for 100 miles with the Seafoam in the
car's system, but I decided to skip this step.
Be sure to do this in a well ventilated are because this stuff can stink