WALK AROUND ---- My Pro Street v8 S10/(S-15 grill) --- WITH SLIDE SHOW
FOR THE FOOLS COMMENTING HOW IM TALKING.. Firstly that wasn't my "ole lady" secondly i wasn't yelling, couldn't hear me inside the cab with truck running and windows up. but def wasn't a "yell" so please evaluate your comment before you post it just makes you look stupid... on with the truck..
Everything is brand new!
1988 S10 ( GMC front grill )
Painted to match.
Full Roll cage
New Edelbrock Air Gap Intake
Cast Heads 202/1.60 Heads
Keith Black Hypereutectic Pistons
Meilling High Volume Oil Pump
Scat 3.48" stroke cast crankshaft
Scat 5.7" I-beam rods
Hardened Push Rods
Magnum Roller Tip Rockers 1.6 Ratio
.501 Lift Cam
CVR Electric Water Pump
corvette alloy radiator
dual electric fans
holley Blue Fuel Pump w/regulator
16 gal fuel cell
All Steal Braided Lines
Complete Painless Wiring harness
MSD 6A Ignition Box
MSD Coil Distributer
Flomaster Exhaustturbo 350 With 3000 Stall Converter ( Line Lock )
Tubbed 4-link rearend
3:42 rearend W / Moser Axles
fenders flared out
18" Torque Trust rims ( deep dish in rears)
lowered 5" all around
all brand new suspension tie,rods,end links,ball joints,
4-link seat belts on 1999 dodge viper leather bucket seats
full Auto-meter Gauges,oil,temp,volt,fuel,speedo,shift light
Brand new Headliner, Carpet
Prostreet v8 s10 IDLE / REV UP!
Just video showing a friend Will the idle and rev ups, i reved up to only
4500-ish and you can hear the gear drive slightly.
How to stretch a tire... and how you don't.
First time we had to use fire to make a tire stretch out.
Stretching 195/45R15s on 9Jx15 BBS RMs.
Didn't work at first, but we got there!
As more and more people cry about handling and whatever when it comes to
These wheels will be going on a stanced out 1986 Scirocco 16V weekend
It's meant to look good in the first place, handling just comes second.
Stretching tires that much will make the handling in fast corners
worse...normal driving you won't notice any difference though.
On my MKIII GTI, I run 195/40s on 9" wide rims for daily use and meetings,
while I run 215/35s on 9" wide rims for track use (see my onboard videos on
215s will just stretch slightly on 9", stiffening the sidewall up only a
little, giving you a more direct steering, while still allowing fast
In combination with harder rubber bushings, more stiff suspension setup and
unbiall top mounts, etc.etc. this results in an almost GoKart like, very
direct handling...sure not the fastest setup, but fast and fun enough for
1999 S10 V8 Cold Start And Burnout!!!
1999 Chevy S10 355 SBC!
Just a little cold start and a little burnout.
Upgrades to come:
Wheels and Tires
New Window Tint
Like Comment and Subscribe!!!
chevy s10 v8
chevy s10 v8
take a god look
on this amassing project
Chevy s10 V8
here is my almost finished S10 its got a 400 SBC and all the goodies. this
will be one fast truck when its done!
The slow and costly conversion from a regular show truck to a street and
strip machine ( SEE MY NEW VIDEO S10 496 BUILDUP)!!!
2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate,
by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout
bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic
converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas,
tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder,
Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights
and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28
Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door
panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash
speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by
Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the
use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need
to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over
$12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
v8 s10 w/ 388
This is my 91 s10 with a 388 stroker. It has a built and stalled 700r in it
as well as very clean interior. The truck was painted days after this video
was shot, and while the truck has lots of power it was built to be a daily
driver. Thanks for the support guys!
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron
heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about
that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after
disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real
500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right
now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other
stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck
running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
Test Drive Chevrolet S10 LTZ
Exclusivo test drive del Chevrolet S10 LTZ realizado por el experto Roberto
Nemec y presentado por la C├ímara del Comercio Automotor.
1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2-door Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
For those of you new to my channel, I make videos of all things automotive,
mainstay vehicles and off the wall vehicles, from brand new Lambos and
Aston Martins, to classics and old beaters. The most automotive variety of
youtube! In this video I give a full in depth tour of a 1989 Chevrolet s10
blazer. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of
this truck while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting
unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the
details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A
thorough tour/review of this truck designed to give others a greater
overall appreciation of the vehicle.