WALK AROUND ---- My Pro Street v8 S10/(S-15 grill) --- WITH SLIDE SHOW
FOR THE FOOLS COMMENTING HOW IM TALKING.. Firstly that wasn't my "ole lady" secondly i wasn't yelling, couldn't hear me inside the cab with truck running and windows up. but def wasn't a "yell" so please evaluate your comment before you post it just makes you look stupid... on with the truck..
Everything is brand new!
1988 S10 ( GMC front grill )
Painted to match.
Full Roll cage
New Edelbrock Air Gap Intake
Cast Heads 202/1.60 Heads
Keith Black Hypereutectic Pistons
Meilling High Volume Oil Pump
Scat 3.48" stroke cast crankshaft
Scat 5.7" I-beam rods
Hardened Push Rods
Magnum Roller Tip Rockers 1.6 Ratio
.501 Lift Cam
CVR Electric Water Pump
corvette alloy radiator
dual electric fans
holley Blue Fuel Pump w/regulator
16 gal fuel cell
All Steal Braided Lines
Complete Painless Wiring harness
MSD 6A Ignition Box
MSD Coil Distributer
Flomaster Exhaustturbo 350 With 3000 Stall Converter ( Line Lock )
Tubbed 4-link rearend
3:42 rearend W / Moser Axles
fenders flared out
18" Torque Trust rims ( deep dish in rears)
lowered 5" all around
all brand new suspension tie,rods,end links,ball joints,
4-link seat belts on 1999 dodge viper leather bucket seats
full Auto-meter Gauges,oil,temp,volt,fuel,speedo,shift light
Brand new Headliner, Carpet
chevy s10 v8
chevy s10 v8
take a god look
on this amassing project
WTF Truck?!?! Mid-Engine Twin Turbo S10
CRAZY looking pickup with a mid engine twin turbo big block Chevy motor in it, I've never seen
anything like it!
Twin 76mm turbos and a 580ci chevy
motor, still sorting the bugs out, should be into the 8's once it's running
How-To Machine a Chevy 350 V8 Small Block Engine
Chris Duke from Motorz TV http://www.motorz.tv takes our Chevy 350 small
block to the machine shop to show you the process of machining a block.
Special guest Britt Bostick from NuTech Engine Systems.
Show notes: http://www.motorz.tv/machine-shop/
Watch the complete Chevy 350 engine rebuild series:
1. Tear Down: http://youtu.be/LZO1fWVxN4c
2. Machine Shop: http://youtu.be/e3r3wRBoXkk
3. Bottom End: http://youtu.be/gfrYWKi78zc
4. Top End: http://youtu.be/g46s-Vr4Br0
5. Finale: http://youtu.be/mvJNMN-oP68
V8 s10 turbo walk around
this is my 89 s10 with a 355 cu sb and a 66 mm garret turbo pushin into it. I, twisted performance cutom
made all the tubing and headers from the ground up.. thanks for lookin and
please leave me some comments.
S10 BLAZER on 54" BOGGERS PUNCHIN THROUGH CRAZY 8 SWAMP - River Run!
Jeff Cole in his S10 Blazer attempting a pass through the Crazy 8 hole at
River Run near Jacksonville, TX - 3/5/11.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors for
all the latest updates!
#23 - Most Discussed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#87 - Top Favorited (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#79 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#101 - Top Rated (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
Cummins S10 vs. Duramax Camaro
Brandon's Cummins S10 drag racing at Scheid Diesel's eXtravaganza 2009.
Round #2 rematch put me up against the same first gen Duramax powered Camaro Z28. I turned the
Nitrous on for this pass and hurt
traction even more.
How to build HORSEPOWER - Ford 461ci Windsor V8 by Dandy Engines
Engine specialists Dandy Engines building a small block Windsor 461ci
stroker for Pat Staplton. Follow the engine assembly as the guys aim to
make more than 820hp naturally aspirated on regular pump unleaded. Pat
plans on putting this brute of an engine into a Ford Falcon XD/XF Ute. [
Creative Commons music license CC 3.0
Jahzzar - Breaking Bad
2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate,
by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout
bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic
converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas,
tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder,
Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights
and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28
Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door
panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash
speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by
Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the
use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need
to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over
$12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
V8 S10 First Start
My 1987 Chevrolet S10 finally running again after the V8 swap, will post
motor specs later, needs some carb tuning and ignition timing work, but all
in all a good start, no oil leaks, fires, etc.