BMW Crash Compilation #1
Rate, Share and Subscribe !
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topcrashes
Car Crash Community: http://gplus.to/carcrashes
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarCrashWorld
Lamborghini Gallardo E-gear VS. Saab 9-3 Aero
1080p: 2008 Gallardo LP520 E-gear VS. 2001(?) Saab 93 Aero 380hp, rolling
start from 50km/h / 30mp/h.
Good race but the start was not really fair.
Please like and subscribe to my car channel.
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 -- Lap 3
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will
never buy Continental again!)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 12:43
- 09:49 lap time (my fastest of the 4 during the weekend)
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Renault Megane RS (right at the beginning, my friend João)
- Mercedes E class
- Subaru Impreza Wagon
- Nissan 200SX
- BMW M5 (Ring Taxi -- right at the beginning)
- BMW series 3
- Renault Megane (2x)
- Mini Cooper S (2x)
- Mazda MX5
- Assortment of Bikes
- This was my 3rd lap ever - also the one where I managed to go faster due to not much traffic.
- Top speed = 205km/h at around 2:17
- At around 7:32 I am trying to get out of the way from a Mazda MX5 that
was driving glued to my ass -- that was not the place for him to overtake,
but he was pushing it a lot. I went really wrong line into the corner. Do
note his driving style after he goes through. A bit... enthusiastic, to say
the least! :)
- Loosing time behind the Scooby Wagon towards the end of the video. He
didn't much fancy being overtaken... made me waste time on a zone where I
could have been flat out. You can listen to me complaining at 9:00 :)
- ...and then failing to notice the slippery track sign at 9:10, which led
to a understeer scare at 9:19, doing around 120km/h. Lucky! :)
- Moving out of the way for bike before the mini-Carroussel but he was not
having none of it so... I took the line.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)
Saab 9-3 ESP In Action
This video shows just how effective the Saab Electronic Stability Program
is on the 2003 and newer 9-3 models.
The video is in Swedish, but basically the first part is with the ESP off
and the next is with it on.
Yamaha R1 vs Police (SAAB 9-5 Aero)
*** EDIT: The officer driving the police car was later sentenced to pay a
ticket, 19.000 SEK (€ 2000 // $ 2850). The reason was he didn´t obey
order to abort pursuit and he didn´t had the permission to cut the bike
Video from Sweden. An unmarked police car chases an Yamaha R1 -01. Seems
like the police doesn´t use their sirens. The driver of the police car was
later charged for not obey order. 6.34 he receives the order to abort the
pursuit. And yes, the guy on the R1 didn´t have the skills to keep the