305 sbc modded thumper

The fresh start of a modded 305 sbc. mods: Comp Thumper Cam Comp Hydro lifters Comp Rods Comp Double Roller Timing Chain Jegs Roller Tip Rockers 1.6 Edelbrock Performer Intake Edelbrock Performer 650 Carb Coupled to a 2,000 stall converter

More Videos...


305 SBC Lunati cam upgrade
Before and after sound clip of my Chevelle with 305 and Lunati 00016 Bracket Master 2 cam upgrade. Cam sounds really good out of my Flowmaster 40 series.





Radical 305 SBC
FINALLY! After almost a whole STINKIN YEAR, my LoRider is kickin out the Lopes in a rumpety rump fashion! Also have made a ton of progress in fabricating a "functional" one Piece Tilt Front end. It raises and lowers at about 75% capacity leaving another 25% of fabrication and pneumatic shocks to be added (to assist with controlling the down function and reseating of the entire front clip).





Chevy 305 comes to life. mutha thumpr cam
Man this thing had me shakin from excitement. I just can't stop listening to it





Chevy 305 project
(SOUND ISN"T IN SYNC WITH VID) Double Hump Heads 242 Comp Cam Shaved Crank Bored .30 over Flat top pistons Edlebrock 600CFM 4bbl Edlebrock Performer Intake Edlebrock Air cleaner Headman Headers Summit Racing valve covers Total Investment... $1000... 2.5 weeks... 9 trips to the junkyard... 3 tardies to school...... having it NOT BLOW UP... priceless Thanks goes out to Bomber for all the help (sound is a little off from vid, dnt know why)




Follow