Dynojet 09 Civic Si 225whp 155wtq
Stock intake, throttle, intake manifold, Exhaust manifold w/cat. Mods are Skunk2 stage 2
cams with complete valve train, intake manifold gasket, NST pulleys,
competition stage 2 clutch, competition super light flywheel, go power 3"
Exhaust, k20a2 oil pump, tuned on
Nyce1s - JoTech Performance Black Widow 8th Gen. Civic SI!!!
Here is the JoTech Performance Black Widow Honda Civic SI. This is the
world's fastest all motor 8th generation Civic currently. They will be
looking to better their time which is now 11.96 @ 114 mph in this full
Checkout Jotech Performance @ http://www.facebook.com/Jotechperformance !!!
Checkout http://www.nyce1s.com/forum for more videos !!!
Check us out at http://www.facebook.com/nyce1s !!
08 Civic Si Skunk2 Intake Manifold
08 Honda Civic Si
Skunk2 Exhaust 70mm
Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams
Skunk2 Intake Manifold/ Skunk2 Adaptor
Skunk2 Exhaust Cam Gear
Thanks to the guys at Skunk2.com and Projectimport.com
My Supercharged Civic Si vs 2012 Mustang 5.0 Mustang driver messed up
which worked to my advantage. They get off the line so good though. Gotta
get grip in my 1st/2nd to be able to take them regularly. Tires/Wheels are
coming soon hopefully...
Also, at beginning of the video the dude on the motor cycle first stalled
out... then got mad and rev'd it up and dumped it. He almost lost full
control of the bike it slid out from underneath him a little but he saved
it (good thing!) and took off down the track. My mirror covers most of it
My Time: 13.08 seconds
Zmax Dragway in Concord Test N Tune sponsored by NOS 3-17-12
Mods: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/ 3"
Pulley, MercRacing Aftercooler, 4.38 Final Drive installed by KMOD
Performance, ImportDPS 3.5" CAI, Private Label Race Header (KRRH), 70mm
Tsudo Cat-back Exhaust, Boomba Torque
Mounts, Full Custom Tune by VitViper at Etunez.com (Flashpro) EM1 CMC and
Shifter bushings from Hybrid-Racing
Minor Weight Reduction - Passenger Seat and Rear Seats taken out
Turbo 06' Civic Si 500whp Street Pull
Full-Race turbo civic si doing a 4th
gear pull. This is on a 320-340whp detune in hot weather. Friend driving.
Car made 430whp on 91 octane @ 11psi
Car made 568whp on 100 octane @ 17psi
2nd-4th 2007 Civic Si TSX Cams
Started out in 2nd gear, cant get traction in first or 2nd from a dig. I
need to get some DOT R-Compound tires first.
Cobb AP - Church Automotive Dyno Tuned
How To Launch and Shift a Honda Civic K25 300whp
My buddy Ku Thao's K25 Civic Si. It's amazing how this car accelerates. For
this pass, we still ran a 12.7 @ 106mph. I added approximately 200 pounds
to the car.
* Acura TSX K24A2 Block (2004)
* Darton Sleeves (89mm Bore)
* Portflow K20Z3 Cylinder Head
* ATI Super Damper (Street)
* CosworthUSA Head Gasket
* CosworthUSA Thermostat (Re-badged Spoon Unit)
* Drag Cartel Stage 4 (Billet)
* Ferrea Valves (Exhaust)
* SuperTech Dual Springs (100LB)
* SuperTech Retainers w/ (Honda PR7 Cotter Valves)
* Honda Valve Spring Seats
* Honda JDM Valve Seals (Green)
* Hondata FlashPro (v1.3.3)
* Hytech Cam Tower Oil Modification
* Hytech Oil Baffle (K20Z3 Oil Pan)
* Exedy Organic Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ (Stock 15LB Flywheel)
* TODA Timing Chain Tensioner
* Type R (FD2) Intake Manifold (RRC w/ 72mm Entry)
* Type R (FD2) Oil Pump (RRC)
* Type R (FD2) Final Drive (5.062)
* Type R (DC5R) 4th Gear (1.212)
* Type R (DC5R) 5th Gear (.972)
* Civic Si (FG4) 6th Gear (.647)
* Civic Si (FG4) Exhaust (60mm)
* Skunk2 Intake Manifold Gasket (White)
* Skunk2 72mm Throttle Body (Version 15)
* RDX Fuel Injectors (410cc)
* Custom Cold Air Intake (3.5 Inch Diameter)
* Skunk2 MegaPower Header (1st Gen)
1st - 3rd gear pull
Skunk2 parts everywhere
Thanks to Jotech Performance for the build http://jotechperformance.com/