The new Dodge Viper leaves the show floor at the New York International Auto Show on Wednesday, April 4, 2012. See if you can hear the Exhaust.
More New York Auto Show Coverage
2013 SRT Viper - The Return of the Snake
Street and Racing Technology (SRT®) brand's flagship performance machine returns with more power and performance, superior craftsmanship, new technologies and creature comforts
- Two new models include SRT® Viper and SRT Viper GTS
- All-aluminum, mid-engine 8.4-liter V-10 delivers an estimated 640 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque -- the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports car engine in the world
- Chassis enhancements bring 50 percent improvement in torsional stiffness
- Triple-digit weight reduction results in Viper best power-to-weight ratio
- Standard safety features include electronic multistage stability control, traction control and new 4-channel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- All-new, innovative interior designs set new standards with premium materials, new technologies and superior craftsmanship
- All-new carbon-fiber and aluminum skin is sculpted for high-speed stability and a slippery .364 drag coefficient (Cd)
- Timeless exterior design incorporates iconic Viper styling cues with a contemporary execution
The all-new 2013 SRT® Viper was unveiled to the world today at the New York International Auto Show, marking its highly anticipated return to the high-performance sports car market.
The fifth generation of the iconic two-seat, American-built supercar has been deliberately evolved to incorporate superior craftsmanship, a host of new technologies and ergonomic improvements while respecting its visceral legacy of outright performance.
"After a gut-wrenching period of uncertainty, the Street and Racing Technology brand team is extremely proud that our hand-built in Detroit, flagship supercar is back and ready to take on the performance car world," said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO -- Street and Racing Technology Brand and Motorsports, Chrysler Group LLC. "Beyond being the flagship for the new SRT brand, the launch of the 2013 Viper proves that we simply would not let the performance icon of the Chrysler Group die. Willed to live on by a very special group of performance enthusiasts inside the company and across Viper Nation, this SRT team under our new leadership was challenged to not just continue the legendary Viper, but to create a world-class supercar that would showcase the very best we have to offer."
Dodge Viper GTS Heffner LOUD Backfire!! - 1080p HD
FB: http://www.facebook.com/Jorrie2YT & http://www.facebook.com/jorrik.aben
Maybe you allready know this amazing sounding Dodge Viper GTS Heffner, because I allready have uploaded some sound videos of this car. But this time not only the lovely sound of the V10; this video also includes a lot of backfire!
As you might know, I participated an ''Autobahn Run'' last Sunday with my VW Golf V GTI. It was a lot of fun, but on the other side; I could not film the action by myself. That's why my co-driver took my camera, while I was driving,
So, when you think that the quality is not like you are used from me, you know the reason ;)
Thanks for watching!
Dodge Viper GTS Heffner 650 - Brutal sounds!!
This time I recorded a beautiful black Dodge Viper GTS Heffner 650 during a Ferrari Autumn Event. It has some serious modifications. The result is about 550-600bhp and 850-900Nm! Some modifications are Billy Boat Performance Exhaust system, Stoptech brakes, Kinesis rims with Michelin Pilot Sport Cups tires and off course some motor tuning by USA Heffner Performance.
Enjoy the video and don't forget to give a thumb up!
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel. More videos coming up!
Exclusive: 2013 SRT Viper -- Hear the V-10 Engine
In a Los Angeles warehouse far from prying eyes, Chrysler fired up the new SRT Viper for R&T. Hear its potent 8.4-liter V-10 roar to life, and see it in motion. Get the full SRT Viper specs here: http://bit.ly/I1lKm6