Fails & Random Stuff In Order:
1. A rolling fail, box on wheels
2. Cool old model A Ford truck
3. Lady almost stops at a green light then she drives 30mph in a 45mph
4. Motorcycle takes off real fast in tune with my music HA!
5. SUV drives off the side of the road.
6. Car cuts off my girlfriend when she is driving
7. Car almost hits me, if I would'nt of honked and stopped she would of hit me. Its like I wasent even there.
8. Car wash escapde. First they won't then they will. Just something very random I threw in there.
Bad Drivers Caught On Dash Cam Compilation 8
SPECIAL PERSONAL EDITION!!
Clips in Order:
1. A Rolling Fail, ugly Box Car Dosen't Know where To Go
2. Car turns from straight lane without slowing down either
3. A random Walmart moment to see a girl going into walmart wrapped in a
blanket, it wasen't that cold at all.
4. Blanket girl and her friends are back LOL!
5. Van runs stop sign in front of me then speeds off.
6. Dumbass driver cuts into my lane while turning and almost gets a face
full of my dodge ram!
7. The Special Edition Part. My dad gets T-Boned by a speeding car that
runs stop sign. The aftermath video and picture footage.
8. Car runs red light in front of me. 2 days from when my dad was hit! The
other car was actually on the same road that my dad was on. We were about 3
blocks from where my dad got hit and it was around the same time in the
early morning. Just very crazy to me.
Bad Drivers Caught On Dash Cam Compilation 6
Fails In Order:
1. Car cuts into my lane and I almost run him over
2. SUV Pulls out of liquor store and cuts across traffic in a really bad
3. A rolling fail. One of the ugliest cars ever made, The Nissan Cube
4. Nothing bad just the sweet sound of my truck :)
5. I was out storm chasing and a car spins out car of rainy road cause if
driving to fast for the conditions.
6. Either I was shot at or someone fired a gun very close to where I was. I
know what guns sound like and it was a gun.
7. Car runs red light
8. People pushing their babies in storllers down a busy road on a friday
9. A pervert watching young teens forgets where his gas pedal is cause of
10. Guy Jaywalking flips ME off twice and say fuck you so I replied back
Bad Drivers Caught On Dash Cam Compilation 14
Clips In Order:
1. Stopping in the middle of intersection
2. Impatient Bus school bus driver
3. Not staying in lane while turning and almost hitting me
4. Stopping at a green light
5. Driving around with no brake lights
6. Trailer hauler almost takes out a Honda, not saying that is a bad thing
7. WTF is he doing?
8. Almost a bad wreck
9. Gas truck skidding up to railroad tracks
10. Swerve much?
Why It's Good To Have A Dash Camera - Again
A Ford driver did not expect that everything is recorded on the dash
He disappeared from the scene of the accident, but later he had an
interesting conversation with the police :) Watch Car Crash Compilation
Bad Drivers Caught On Dash Cam Compilation 9
Clips In Order, INCLUDING ONE OF MY OWN! Oops!
1.A clusterf!@k, first a car won't get in turn lane to turn which cause a
small back up of cars, blocks intersection and then two cars run red light.
2. Failmobile Sighting! A box on wheels, a rolling fail!
3. Guy with flashlight walking down road. Actually smart idea so cars can
see him better.
4. Car won't stay in lane and then starts to come in my lane
5. Cars lights were flickering, broken.
6. Two red light runners
7. I ran a stop sign at a three way stop
8. Line hugger
9. Truck dosent signal and cuts me off
10. Messing with a security guard friend of mine at my work after closing.
He didn't know it was me at first. He actually pulls his gun out.
Episode 5: NoVA Dashcam Compilation - Bad Drivers - Music Video
The people around here drive so bad, that I decided to make a fifth music
video out of it. I hope you find it entertaining, as I enjoyed putting it
The song used for this one is Bullet-Proof & Panic-Stricken, by one of my
favorite composers, MoozE. This song, and an amount of others, can be
downloaded for free (and legally) from:
It's a track I found while I was searching for tracks to use for my dashcam
videos. It quickly became a favorite, and I haven't been able to stop
listening to it for months.
No more Sony Vegas 9 complaints in the description - now I'm using Sony
Vegas 11, and it NEVER CRASHES (except when you add shadow to their new
text effect that does cool stuff, including underlining... luckily they
left the old text effect intact as a separate thing, and I used that
instead, because shadow is absolutely necessary). It's very de-stressing,
knowing that I can render a video, and it will actually work on it until
it's done (instead of locking up on a frame, or simply disappearing so I
only see my desktop when I go back to my PC).
I've been out of town... a LOT, so that is why I haven't produced this
video sooner. I've also been playing a ton of Skyrim, and that certainly
didn't help. I have a number of clips saved from outside NoVa, and am
unsure at this point whether or not I will use them for later videos. For
some reason, drivers outside of Northern Virginia aren't quite as bad.
If you have a suggestion for a new song (getting permission for these is
getting impossible), please let me know. It needs to be not published by a
big publisher, have minimal or no vocals, and I need to like it. It
doesn't have to be techno/metal, but a fastish pace is preferred.
Tools used: Sony Vegas Home Studio 11, Arcsoft MediaImpression, Paintshop
Pro X3, Kodak ZX5 Playsport w/ wide angle and fisheye lenses, Legacy GT
Sedan, a Bracketron GPS dashboard sticky-pad mount, and a Ram Mount
concoction (suction cup, arm, and ball camera mount).
Episode 3: NoVA Dashcam Compilation - Bad Drivers
The people around here drive so bad, that I decided to make a third music
video out of it. Hopefully you find it entertaining, as I enjoyed putting
This is the last compilation I will make using the SunPak Click 'n Stick as
my camera mount. The flexible aluminum doesn't hold up in the heat, long
term, and you can see in some of the clips that there's a lot of
forward/back camera movement as I go/stop in some areas. It was much more
stable when new.
As with my other two videos, the point here isn't to harass the drivers of
Northern Virginia (at least not individually). This is a hobby. A
project, where I teach myself video editing. As a side effect, I'm also
learning how to use Paint Shop Pro.
The song Carbon Black is by a music composer that goes by MoozE. If it
sounds overdriven (like it does on my craptop), it's probably because
you're using crappy speakers. Plug in some headphones. If it's still
overdriven, then your sound card probably can't handle the bass. There's
probably nothing easy you can do about that. I've been a fan of MoozE ever
since I impulse-bought the FPS PC game Firestarter in 2004, where the music
in the game morphed it from an average game to a really fun one. He is
best known for his (incredible) atmospheric work in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. You
can download the song featured in this video, as well as others, here:
st_exclusive%29/ If you get familiar with the album, don't be surprised if
you recognize another one of the songs in a future video on my channel.
Picking a song really was the hardest part about this. I'm open to
suggestions, but the criteria has to be: The song can't be well known (best
bet is by going for a song that isn't published, and is free). The song
has to be good. The song has to be fast paced. I have to like the song
(this is probably the hardest part). Also, the song must be mostly, if not
The second hardest part was dealing with Sony Vegas (Movie Studio 9)
crashes during rendering. The result is I finally settled on a WMV 9 codec
that, if the video is rendered in 1.5 minute chunks, Vegas will not crash.
I suppose that having 1920 x 1080 video files crammed to 2.5 - 4.0x their
normal speed uses up more memory than the program can handle. I have 6GB
of RAM, but because I'm on WinXP I can barely use half that (though Vegas
dies when it gets to about 1.1 GB of use). Unfortunately, there are flaws
with this codec, that if you have a really good monitor you'll be able to
see quite clearly as areas of solid color appear noisy.
The third hardest part is blocking the plates. I could type ten paragraphs
and still not be done, ranting about how using an image to block plates is
easier, but looks worse than pixelating the plates (which is 3x the pain in
the rear that using an image is).
The fun part, is getting the clips, putting them together in a way that
(reasonably) reflects the music, and then watching the video from beginning
to end, seeing my effort come together, producing something that I myself
actually enjoy watching.
Tools used: Kodak Playsport ZX5 camcorder, Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9,
Arcsoft MediaImpression for Kodak, Paint Shop Pro X3, Sunpak Click 'n Stick
camera mount, Bracketron GPS sticky pad, a lot of patience, and a sense of
Car Wash FAIL (Broken)
Broken the wire of the top brush (this car wash wash removed and your bay
Bad Drivers Caught On Dash Cam Compilation 11
RED LIGHT RUNNERS SPECIAL!!
Including One of My Own!
Clips In Order:
1. Red Light Runner Red Car, makes attempt to stop then just goes
2. Red Light Runner Yellow Truck
3. 2 Stop Sign Runners In A Row
4. Red Light Runner
5. Red Light Runner
6. I Almost Run A Red Light, Oops! :(
7. Speeding Motorcyles Pass Me, Very Loud!
8. Car Makes Very Wide Turn
9. Red Light Runner
10. Red Light Runner In Gold Van
11. Van Cuts Of SUV Doing 50mph
12. Slow Driver Doing 30mph in 45mph zone so I make a pass :)
13. Slow Driver Doing 35mph In a 50Mph Pulls In Front Of Me
14. Red Light Runners
15. Truck Goes On Red Light
Mom DRIVES the 900hp 3Dx Evo!!!
From http://www.1320video.com - As featured on the TODAY SHOW - You won't
believe how mom handles driving a 900hp car and how fast she takes it!
Watch the whole videos, the best part is towards the end hahahah!
Videos all filmed in Northern Mexico
Check out 1320Video DVD's! http://www.1320video.com/store
3Dx Evo is for sale! http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/for-...
Bad Drivers of South Carolina 73
This bad drivers this week were everywhere. This video is really only 3-4
days of footage. I even did less than average driving. Anyway, there is
some interesting stuff in this video for sure. This is my seventy third
edition of my collection of bad drivers in the state of South Carolina.
Watch some close calls, near misses, red light runner (seriously, a lot of
those) and more all captured on my iPhone 4 dash cam.
Opening Music: Theme from "Silverado" by Bruce Broughton
Closing Music: "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf
How Car Transmission System Works
Know how the transmission system inside an automobile works. Do not forget
to hit like if you found this video useful.
Please Note: The differential gear system was mistakenly animated, and the
actual rotation of the pinion and the ring gear is opposite to what is