2013 GT500 vs 2003 Built 2.0 Evo 8
a Stock 2013 Shelby GT500 vs a Built 2003 Evo 8
Evo was running RICH especially in 5th and 4th too. GT500 is all stock tune
and also running a little Rich for what it is according to the factory in
Evo is tuned at 30psi (made 610whp) but was running ~26psi in the first run
and ~28psi on the 2nd and 3rd Runs.
*** 1st Run - 40mph Roll
- Evo was running ~26psi in this run
- Evo wasn't Brake Boosting
- Evo is not in its best RPM spot
*** 2nd Run - 50mph Roll
- Evo was at a better RPM spot + Brake Boosting
- GT500 missed 4th
*** 3rd Run - 40mph - Best run
- Evo was Brake Boosting but needed
a little more RPM (50mph)
- Evo is running rich (see in car vid wideband)
- This is the best run. Both Cars Shifted right
Note: Runs are Computer Generated, in Mexico and other locations.
High Boost Performance
99 Subaru impreza RS Brake Boost launch 4EAT
99 Subaru impreza RS. EJ257,CP pistons,Pauter rods, RSmotors CNC Race port
heads, 272 crower cams, FobiaFAB twinscroll foglight mount BorgWarner s366
turbo. Built Subaru 4eat transmission.
Pro-Torque converter. 450whp 600wtq
Not my car, it is a friends that i built the transmission for.