Mustang 92 x303 cam cold idle
- Engine 310 cu in (balanced and polished rod) cam gear Cranecam
- compression ratio engine 10.7:1
- Keith Black piston Domé
- ARP rod bolts and crank
- X303 cam
- Roller Rockers 1.7 ford motorsport
- aluminum heads. Edelbrook perform planed with a 57cc Comp Cam Springs
double good for .600 lift of
- Weiand Stealth dual plane intake in 1000 was 6500 rpm
- holley 600cfm brand new and fresh adjust
Exhaust setup : Headers Flowtech long
tube 1 5/8 with H pipe Flowtech 2 1/2
- Flowmaster Mufflers 50 Series SUV (for trucks normalements, they are a
little larger than the series 50 normals)
- tailpipes Dynomax 2
1993 Mustang LX LE - X Cam Idle
Quick clip of the car idling with X Cam. Engine details:
DSS Probullet 306 with main stud girdle and windage tray and Canton 7 qt
oil pan. Canfield Power Adder heads 2.02 intake 1.625 Exhaust. FMS X-cam. TFS Track Heat intake.
#30 FMS Injectors. Mallory ignition, custom tuned Diablo chip.
95 Mustang Cobra X303 cam idle
Just finished installing the 302 with 10.5:1 Keith Black Pistons Dart Pro
Aluminum Heads with 202 valves 62cc chambers, trickflow intake, 70mm bbk
tb, harland sharp roller rockers, ford racing x303 cam, bbk full lenth 1
5/8" headers, h pipe and super 44 flowmasters, love the idle. Can't wait to
get it on the road and try it. Just blew the 347 and had to down size to
the 302, couldn't afford to go back.
E303 cam on stock 5.0 HO MN12
Replaced the cam in my 89 cougar with a FRP E303 cam. this video was taken
20 minutes after finishing the installation of the cam.
Engine is a 5.0 HO from a 91 T-Bird.
0 miles on cam and 10,000 miles on engine.
Foxbody Mustang with an FTI custom cam
1990 fox Mustang original
black on black gt
afr 165s, fti custom grind cam, edelbrock performer rpm intake, off-road x
and shitty flows ~ 315 at the wheels with 330 torque