1,200hp GReddy R35 GT-R
Not only its looks, but its performance is a real beast!
- Car Name: GReddy 35RX Concept
- Base Model: Nissan GT-R (R35)
- Top Speed: 326km/h
- Engine: VR38DETT GReddy Mod. Engine
- Displacement: 4,309cc (V6 4.3L)
- Max HP: 1205.9ps/6,880rpm (Boost 2.0kgf/cm2)
- Max Torque: approx. 150.1kgfm/4,840rpm
- Suspension: GReddy Suspension Kit (Prototype)
- Brakes: Endless Racing MONO6
- Bodykit: Ben Sopra
- Interior: Racetech RT4009HR, TRS Magnum
- Wheels: Prodrive / GC-01 12L
- Front: 10.0J+40 x 20
- Rear: 11.0J+25 x 20
- Tires: Dunlop / SP Sport Maxx GT
- Front: 285/35R20
- Rear: 285/35R20
[TRUST website] *in Japanese
Top Secret R35 GT-R - Part 1
Top Secret looks good not only when it's on top speed. Yes, it was Smokey himself, on a 800ps GT-R. I think this was when he came back from the race track performing a drag race with other R35 tuners.
[Official Website] http://topsecret.ico.bz/base1116.html
2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Photos on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JDM.clips
The 2013 GT-R (2012 model for Japan market) is out!
Following changes were made from the previous version.
It just keeps getting better every year!
- More power: 550ps (+20ps)
- More torque: 64.5kgfm (+2.0kgfm)
- Independent left/right suspension settings
- 4 LED tail lights
As a result...
- 0-100km/h: 2.84sec (-0.16sec)
- Nurburgring lap time: To be announced soon.
Nissan is expecting to be less than 7min20sec.
[Spec] *Japanese Market Spec
- Name: 2013 Nissan GT-R Black edition (2012 Nissan GT-R in Japan)
- On Sale: Nov. 7, 2011 in Japan
- Color: Brilliant White Pearl
- Price: 9,471,000JPY (approx. 121,500USD)
- Size: 4,670 x 1,895 x 1,370mm
- Wheelbase: 2,780mm
- Weight: 1,730kg
- Engine Type: VR38DETT
- Displacement: Twin-turbo 3,799cc (V6 3.8L)
- horsepower: 550ps/6,400rpm
- Torque: 64.5kgfm/3,200-5,800rpm
- Transmission: GR6 Dual Clutch
- Tires: front-255/40ZRF20, rear-285/35ZRF20
- Nissan GT-R (in Japanese): http://www.nissan.co.jp/GT-R/
*Music and Artist: phasenwandler / Title: In Peace
Super Tank 17,000ps
As my 200th video, I decided to post something different and surprising.
I have seen F1 cars and Super GT cars.
But this thing was a true monster in another way.
It's got 17,000ps, goes 500km/h, and consumes 40L(10gallons) of jet fuel each time you see a back fire.
- Vehicle Name: Secret Weapon
- Race Category: BERC Drag Racing Championship
- Max Output: 17,000ps
- Engine: Westinghouse J34 (turbojet engine for US Air Force aircrafts)
- Top Speed: 500km/h
- Bodykit: Imitation of US M1 Battle Tank
- Running Cost: 2,500,000JPY per run (approx.32,500USD)
1370HP Nissan GTR - Start up & Acceleration!
4WheelsofLux records a highly modified Nissan GTR with 1370hp, at the Mall of the Emirates. Video first shows the GTR arriving to the valet park, at stand still showing various angles and details such as the engine and then finally starting up and accelerating off. Turn up the volume!
NOTICE: for those people who keep on whining about no proof of the actual horsepower, this is just what the owner of the GTR told me.
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/4WheelsofLux
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FourWheelsofLux
Check out my photos on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4wheelsoflux/
Second YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FourWheelsofLux
Nissan GT-R Switzer P800 - Dyno run with backfire!
I've received the video from Totalcarconcept.com of the Dynorun! The Switzer P800 kit turns the GT-R in to a 800 HP monster. With a few PSi more Boost the 840 HP is no problem. They have 98 and 100 octaan fuels. The AMS sportcats are much bigger and give good power, also with sportcat! It's possible, they can do it! :)
"Like" me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gnepiah
Thanks to totalcarconcept.com (producor: Bas Boersma; Youtube.com/basboersma)
Facebook page TCC: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Car-Concept/278009428919743
Gnepiah - Supercar Channel
"Every video is meaningful. Once you take it, it's already history"
Here you will find all kinds of supercar around the world like:
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Bentley, Gumpert, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, McLaren, Audi, Nissan, Lexus and more!
Tuning, prototypes, Formula 1, racing cars, Gumball 3000, Nürburgring/Nordschleife and more!
1200 HP Nissan GTR engine sound
just the pure sound, no BS ;) the 1200 HP Monster Bensopra GTR 35RX
please like and share and make sure you come back for more videos from my visit to:
- Powerhouse Amuse (GTR and the legendary Honda S2000 GT1)
- Top Secret (GTR)
- Tomei Factory (R32 GTR)
690hp Nissan GT-R w/ Akrapovic Exhaust: hard acceleration
FB: http://on.fb.me/pjscarchannel Twitter: https://twitter.com/PJsCarChannel
Walk-around, start-up and brutal acceleration of a 690hp strong Nissan GT-R. It was a very friendly owner, who dropped off his wife to get her Golf GTI. He told me it had 690hp, (not the entire gain of 200hp) thanks to the Akrapovic titanium Exhaust system. He did some other mods too to reduce the weight, such as carbon fibre parts all over (hood, roof, trunk, spoiler, mirrors).
Please like, comment and share!
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 em São Paulo
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 acelerando pelas ruas de São Paulo
Curta → http://www.facebook.com/exclusivosbr
Siga → http://www.twitter.com/exclusivosbr
Acesse → http://www.exclusivosnobrasil.com