dads 66 impala ss
it has a 454 big block v8 he had it for 15 years and restord it inside out
6 years ago and still lookig good.
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
Impala SS junkyard 65 66 Chevys junk yard
Hard to believe there was a junkyard like this one. Almost all of the cars
are 2 door hardtops. There is also a lot of convertibles. I know i will
never ever see anything like this again, Im glad i did
Naturally Aspirated 572 CI Impala By Nelson Racing Engines
Gorgeous and beautiful sounding Impala with a naturally aspirated 572 cubic
inch big block by Nelson Racing Engines mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
750 HP & 730 Lb Tq daily driven streetcar.
www.nelsonracingengines.com for more vids by these guys.
1966 Chevrolet Caprice 427
backyard wrenchHEADS TV presents: Leigh's '66 Chevrolet Caprice 427. A
flawless nut & bolt restoration of a rare classic.
Visit our web site for the full episode, now online!
What's in YOUR garage?
(c) 2008 Two-Lane Blacktop Productions