Driving the 1973 Dart on the highway, some light acceleration.
318 coupled to a 904
Edelbrock Streetmaster 318 intake
Holley 650 va sec
Hooker headers true dual 2.5" dumping at rear axle
8.25 open dif with a 3.23
Best MUSCLE CAR Sounds of 2013
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
So another year almost over, it's time to recap some of the greatest MUSCLE
CARS and CLASSICS with those lovely V8 and Exhaust sounds that I caught on camera in 2013.
The year 2014 will be full of all new muscle car / supercar videos, so stay
tuned and push that 'SUBSCRIBE' button if you haven't already.
Some of the upcoming events / places in 2014 that I will be attending:
Geneva International Motor Show, Monaco / Cannes (supercars), Helsinki
Cruising Night events (muscle cars), Unlimited Racing supercar event (June)
and a lot more!
Thanks to all my viewers so far and happy new year! See ya all again in
All the LOUD American Muscle Cars featured in this video:
- Supercharged Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06
- Blown 1970 Dodge Charger
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum
- 800 HP 1973 Dodge Charger SE 605 cid / 9.9 L
- 1st Gen Dodge Viper RT/10
- Straight Pipe 1967 Ford Mustang 5.0
- 1970 Dodge Charger 500
- 700hp ZR6X Extreme Wide Body Corvette C6
- 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 7.2L
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
SS 6.6 402
- Best SUPERCAR Sounds of 2013 http://youtu.be/krb26ZvXYpo
- ZR6X is BACK!! 700 HP Extreme Wide Body C6 Corvette - amazing V8 and Exhaust sound, REVS!!
- BULLITT!! 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback "Bullitt" -
incredible V8 sound!! http://youtu.be/rcs7GR1YzPE
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming automotive videos:
Jamboolio - Automotive Blog: http://jamboolio.blogspot.com/
LIKE Jamboolio's Supercar / Musclecar Videos on FACEBOOK:
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
1965 Dodge Dart Street Machine "Dart SL" Bare Metal
A 1965 Dodge Dart my Friends at Big Oak Garage are building to compete for
the Don Ridler Award 2015...For this award the car has to be shown for the
first time...So to see one as it is being built is very rare...Going to be
a way cool Car...Check it out!!
Buy the latest ScottieDTV gear at
http://www.etmotorgear.com/category_s/1870.htm Check it out!!