- CarsXHype.com 3rd annual meet rev competition | Apr 21, 2013
Umigo GoCarts in Livermore,CA
Click below on the time to FF to a certain round.
0:00 - Toyota Corolla AE-86 vs. 2JZ Lexus GS 400
0:36 - White Mitsubishi Evo vs. 2JZ Lexus GS 400
0:49 - Silver Lexus GS 400 vs. 2JZ Lexus GS 400
1:38 - Mazda Speed 3 vs. 2JZ Lexus GS 400
2:10 - Acura Integra DC5 vs. 2JZ Lexus GS 400
2:57- Black Mitsubishi Evo. vs, 2JZ Lexus GS 400
4:00 - Black Mitsubishi Evo vs. BMW E30
4:35 - Black Mitsubishi Evo vs. Lexus IS300
5:20 - Black Mitsubishi Evo vs. Subaru WRX Sti
6:15 - Blue Dodge Neon vs. Subaru WRX Sti
6:25 - Blue Dodge Neon vs. White Subaru WRX
7:11 - Blue Dodge Neon vs. Nissan 350Z
7:40 - Pontiac GTO vs. Nissan 350Z
8:11 - Pontiac GTO vs. Mitsubishi Eclipse
8:41 - Pontiac GTO vs. VW Passat Wagon
9:30 - Pontiac GTO vs. Chevrolet Camaro
10:02 - Pontiac GTO vs, BMW Z3
10:50 - Nissan S13 vs. BMW Z3
11:23 - Honda S2000 vs, BMW Z3
11:55 - VW Gti vs. BMW Z3
12:13 - Lexus LS400 vs. BMW Z3
12:40 - EK Civic Sedan vs BMW Z3
13:32 - EK Civic Sedan vs, R35 Nissan GTR
14:21 - EK Civic Sedan vs. R33 Nissan GTR
14:48 - DA Acura Integra vs. Nissan 350Z
15:24 - Motorbike vs. Nissan 350Z
16:01 - Blue 808 Camaro vs. Nissan 350Z
16:43 - Black Nissan S13 vs. Nissan 350Z
17:14 - Green EF Civic Sedan vs. Nissan 350Z
17:32 - Ford Mustang vs. Nissan 350Z
18:32 - Blue Dodge Neon SRT4 vs, Nissan 350Z
19:13 - Black Cobra Mustang vs. Nissan 350Z
19:43 - 2JZ Lexus GS400 vs. Nissan 350Z (One more time round)
S13 2JZ sound
We are still waiting for new clutch to make another video in action.
It shouldn't take long now, we really want to burn some tires!
Some static footage shooted with Nikon D800 + Rode videomic.
Enjoy the sound of 2JZ! :D
TEZ : BMW E36 Coupe 2JZ-GTE : Story.
TEZ : BMW E36 Coupe 2JZ-GTE : Picture story.
Body E36 320i Coupe - 2JZ-GTE MT 5 Speed
Bodypart : M Tachnic Allaround
Trunk : CSL Carbon.
Hood : Original Custom.
Wheel : BBS LM 18" F9"(+32) R10"(+35) (reverse mount)
Tire : Nankang NS Serie F 225/40/18 R 235/40/18
Break System : F 6pot (Disk 355mm 2p) R 4pot (Disk 320mm 2p)
Suspention : KW Coilover v1 + Tuner Concept Camber kit + Cusco Balljoint
Projector Headlight with Angel Eye : Xenon : 8000k
Interior : Standard
Seat : M + Power seat
Steering wheel : M
Pedal : M
Gear Shift : M
Boost Control : Greddy new profect
Guage : Defi Advance BF - Control/Boost/Water temp/Engine Oil Press.
Lunch control : HKS F-con.
Engine Performance : 2JZ GTE with HKS F-con v.pro
Transmission : JZ-GTE 5MT
Clutch : 3 OS Giken Tripple plate
Rear Differantail: 4.1lsd (GTR)
Alternator : 120A
Regurator : AEM
Fuel Pump : Walbro 255 LPH GSS-342
Map Sensor : 1.8bar
BOV : HKS
Engine Cooler : Monster
Water Cooler : Monster
Inter Cooler : Monster
Exhaust : HKS - hi power 3" full
photo : https://flic.kr/ps/2D5t8o
700+WHP 2JZ-GTE Swapped Lexus IS300 2 Steppin!
Camera had a focus brain fart sorry about that. This Lexus IS300 has a 2JZ
( Toyota Supra ) engine swap with a VERY large single turbo setup. Pushing over 700WHP to the rear
wheels. If you look closely you can see a little spit of fire at the end.
If you want to see a better shot of the fireball check out:
http://www.youtube.com/subaruwrxfan ( He got the flame better )
I plan on getting video of this monster unleashed on the streets hopefully
soon! Stay tuned
Want Pictures? - http://razzi.me/Kinger124
Want Exclusive Facebook Updates? -
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
Nissan S14-1JZ... Need I say more?
This is my friends 240SX with a 1JZ motor swap. Check out the rest of the
cars spec. on http://stunningsilviajz.foliohd.com
This is also my first time shooting and editing a video and first time
using Final Cut 10. More videos coming soon.
Camera: Canon 6D
Lens: 100mm F2.8 macro and 17-40mm F4 L
Best GTR launch control reaction ever
Courage is strong in this beautiful GTR Pilot! She took the directions
given to her and just rolled with it!
I love the part where the fear takes over body control, which makes it hard
for her to think straight to let off the gas to make it stop. Hahahahaha
This is by far the best GTR Reaction I have ever seen with for GTR Launch
Jeff's Garage: Servicing a 2JZ Part 1
Video showing you how to do the major services on the 2JZ. Timing belt,
acessory belt, camshaft oil seals, front crankshaft main oil seal,
camshafts, valvetrain, etc.