Twin Turbo Jeep SRT8 Race Gas #2
Built this for a customer named Ryan. It has a PWR 392 in it, Stage 6
Motorsports Twin turbo system using Comp
turbo 6768's, SHR Tranny, running on
Sunoco 116(couldn't get any VP C16 in time).
Backhousing could be too large as it didn't make the numbers we were hoping
for. Looking for 1000rwhp but could only get 914rwhp out of it.
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 392 Burnout
Yes, it can be done by shutting down the front end. I don't believe that
just anyone can do it though. After some hot laps on the track, these tires
were good for nothing more than what you are looking at. This is from a
launch of 2012 SRT8 lineup at Willow Springs.
Jeep SRT8 Before / After ! MUST SEE !
Before: Stock 425hp 425T
After: 725hp 580T
Mods and Upgrades:
• Low Compression 426 cid Stroker Motor
• Single Ball Bearing turbocharger
• Stainless Steel turbo Y-Pipe
• Single 44mm Wastegate
• Front Mounted Air-to-Air Intercooler
• Polished Inlet Tube with Blow-Off Valve
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Polished Intake Manifold
• HPE700 Camshaft
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• KTS Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey Red Valve Covers
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Lightweight Wheel & Tire Packages
• Suspension & Brake Upgrades
• Automatic Transmission Upgrades
Jeep SRT8 with new Inertia SRT Max cam
Jeep SRT8 with Kooks longtube headers, no cats, straight pipe B&B with
bullet resonators, Inertia SRT Max custom ground cam, RDP tune, 4" intake,
Thermalnators.....Nasty cam idle!!!!