Finally! I made the other video and the batteries of my camera were new, this time.
This is a 2010 Hyundai Accent 3 doors with a HyPer (Hyundai Performance) Cat-back Exhaust, a Hy-Per front antistrut bar and a AEM short ram intake.
How to Install a 4WDH Cat-Back Exhaust on a WJ Grand Cherokee
=3383&t_pl=104715 - In this video, we're showing you how to install a
4Wheel Drive Hardware cat-back Exhaust
system on a WJ Grand Cherokee. This Exhaust (Part #1022020) sounds very similar to
1997-06 TJ Wranglers and 1997-01 XJ Cherokees with 4.0L 6-cylinder engines.
Here's how it's done:
1. Unbolt and remove muffler clamp.
2. Persuasion may be needed to remove the Exhaust, especially if it's rusted on like ours
3. A sawzall makes quick work of it.
4. Remove the rear hanger after cutting through.
5. We had to use an air chisel to get the muffler off.
6. Install the adapter pipe.
7. Install the new muffler with the outlet facing the outside.
8. Use 2 clamps on the adapter pipe.
9. Slide Exhaust pipe in from the
10. Install rear hanger clamp.
11. Attach Exhaust to muffler.
12. Snug all clamps and check for fit.
13. Tighten all bolts down after alignment.
14. Compare the sound of the factory Exhaust system to the newly installed 4Wheel
Drive Hardware Exhaust system.
Request Your Free Jeep Parts Catalog from 4WD:
Find these quality Exhaust systems and
more at www.4WD.com.
08 Hyundai Accent Full Exhaust
April 2 2012 update on my 2008 Hyundai Accent. Finally put megan header
on. Fully custom 2.5 Exhaust after
header. Fully welded on no bolts no gaskets except on the header. Sounds
deeper and louder. Turned out good. As mentioned in previous video 20%
tint on all windows except windshield (35%). 205/45 R17 wheels and tires.
Short ram intake with a 3 inch spectre filter. Done with mods for now.