Mazda 626 - Timing Belt & Water Pump Part 1
Part 1 covers proper jacking procedures, removal of valve cover, accessory
belts, timing covers, water pump pulley, crankshaft pulley a.k.a. harmonic
balancer, timing belt, and water pump.
ЕРМАКОВСКИЙ ТЕСТ-ДРАЙВ. Mazda 626 GE
Сегодня мы протестировали бюджетный
автомобиль Mazda 626 в кузове GE.
Звуковое оформление: Gunnar Olsen - Trancer
Наш интернет-магазин: https://vk.com/ermakautoshop
Подписывайтесь, смотрите видео и
Mazda 626 GD 1987 Веселый Обзор=)))
Разгон до 100 извините, секундомер не
наложил, короче 13.42 до сотни)))
Комментируем, ставим лайки, пожелания
также принимаются))) Извините, опыта пока
Mazda 626 GE FS w OPT
Prezentacja mojego auta w 6 odcinku 9 serii OPT. Zapraszam do oglądania i
- What year is this car ?
- What made you modify this car ?
+ Actually, I don't know ... I have this car in my familly for 10 years,
even my grandma drove it (joke of course)
- She really drove this car ?
+ Yes she did
- What kind of engine was here originally ?
- And she was getting it's top speed ?
+ Of course ...
- Don't tell me that she had it on those orange wheels ...
+ No, no, no ... she had just cheap plastic covers on stock 14" rims
- Ok, but those rims aren't really from Mazda, right ?
+ That's right - it's from EVO IX
- And it fits without any modifications ?
+ Yes, bolt pattern, offset, everything was perfect for 626
- Hmmm ... but Mazda also had some nice wheels
+ True, but if you want to earn nice fitment you have to buy spacers,
because of too hight offset
- Engine is changed or just modified ?
+ It's changed, and than modified
- New engine is from 626 too ?
+ Yes, 1.8 had 100HP, 2.0 had 115HP
- And now it has ?
- How did you earn this extra power ?
+ Higher compression pistons, cams, Exhaust, intake etc
- Where did you get all those parts for this car, you know - it's not as
populat as BMW, or Honda for example ...
+ I know, it was hard. But I imported some of them from US, thaere is also
a company in Canada (Corksport) that have some parts from j-spec version of
this engine (FS-ZE)
- When did you start modifying your car ?
+ Something like 4 years ago I guess ...
- And you start really seriously, right ?
+ Not exactly, you know how it looks when you begin - some shity parts,
that don't work like they should, cheap plastic shift knobs etc ..
- Hahaha ... yeah, I now - I did the same when I had my firs car
- Audio system is good, right ?
+ Yeah, now it's pretty good, you can check how it bounce if you want ...
- Ok, let's hear it ...
+ (audio presentation)
- Shit ... I like this guy ... he got me.
- I have to ask you one more thing (showing the tow hook) ... What the fu*
is this ?
+ Hahaha ... when you make your car in JDM style, you need to have it. It
also helps a lot when parking ... if you know what I mean ...
- Ok, I thought it's for some kind of assembly for a parachute to stop this
+ No, it don't accelerate good enought to need this
- Are you going to do something else with your car, or maybe you wanna sell
+ Actually I was thinking 'bout selling it
- How much ?
+ Let's say 12 000zł (~4000$)
- Ok, looks like it's worth it ... let me look under the bonnet
+ Let's go than ...
- Uuu ... now I see whats what ... can you start and rev it ?
+ Of course ... (engine rev)
- Great car man
Mazda 626 - Head Reassembly 5
Installation of e-Bay header (Exhaust
manifold), front EGR pipe fitting, ignition coil, fuel filter, fuel lines,
power steering pump, alternator belt, power steering & A/C belt, and valve
Special thanks to EricTheCarGuy for detailing the break-in procedure for
installing a rebuilt engine. Cranking with no spark or fuel really does
help a lot! Absolutely recommend checking out his video if you are going
through a rebuild.
2004 Dodge Neon (from the beginning to now)
more at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3320610 Just a mod-list time line of
my neon. If you dont like my car or neons in general get the fuck out
because you don't understand whats imortant to other people. so enjoy
Mazda Rx7 4-rotor race car. The making of a Defined Autoworks Beast. [Offical Video]
Never before seen footage showing the assembly/start-up of our custom
4-rotor. It is the first 4-rotor since the 787b to use triple spark plugs
per rotor. It is also the first since the 787 to feature telescoping intake
manifold. Custom made slide throttle body system. A world first however is
the use of a center main bearing and 4-piece eccentric shaft. Quick specs-
9.7:1 rotors, lightened and race clearanced. Race main bearings, and race
rotor bearings, ceramic NRS 2mm apex seals. Custom stationary gears, Full
custom Peripheral Port in each rotor housing (defined auto), Aluminum side
housings for reduced weight. Needle roller bearing in the center housing.
4- Piece eccentric shaft 0:47
Dynamic engine balancing 1:23
Variable length intake 2:20
Engine assembly 2:32
Rotor rotation 3:49
Slide throttle 4:00
4-rotor startup and idle 4:30
All footage and editing was done by Defined Autoworks. Music by Ivan
Contact us at 614-592-7991 we build any type of rotary powerplant to the
See the build thread here-