2001 Neon R/T swap SRT-4
hey guys this is my 2001Neon SWAP srt-4
new paint job
color: RED VIPER
3'' down pipe
srt Boost gauge
short shifter mopar
2nmb 2step / wot box
no power steering
thanks for watching !!!
Turbo Camaro Vs Srt4
My friends turboCamaro Vs some guy with an Srt-4
Neon. Camaro has 504whp
and the Srt has somewhere between 370 and 465 hp so he says. He wasnt
really clear or sure so idk. Either way it was a close race. Sneaky STI
jumped in at the end.
The Camaro and SRT4
reDynoed their cars 1
week later and their numbers were different than previously stated. The Camaro had an issue with
its Boost controller and couldnt go
above 10psi. Only put down 488 on a Dyno-Dynamics. Same day and shop
the Neon put down 399whp.
How To Install Raceland Dodge Neon SRT4 Coilovers
1. To begin, remove the lug bolts and front rim from the vehicle.
2. Remove the two bolts holding the sensor lines to the backside of the OEM
3. You can now remove the two nuts and bolts holding the strut to the hub
of the vehicle. These bolts are pressed in and may require light tapping
with a mallet to remove once the nuts have been loosened.
4. Under the hood, remove the three nuts holding the OEM's upper mount to
the shock tower. The strut will now be free and can be removed from the
5. Using spring compressors, remove the top nut holding the mount to the
strut. This mount will be reused with the coilover.
6. Ensure the components are in the correct order by placing the new
supplied bearing onto the top hat, the OEM mount onto the bearing, and then
tighten the supplied nut to hold the mount to the coilover.
7. Slide the strut into the shock tower by aligning the mounting studs and
reinstall the three nuts holding the mount to the vehicle.
8. Lift the hub into place onto the Raceland coilover and reinstall the two
nuts and bolts to secure the coilover to the hub.
9. Reinstall the two sensor lines to the back side of the coilover using
the factory hardware.
10. You can now mount and reinstall the front wheel as the installation for
this corner is complete.
1. To begin installation of the rear, remove the lug bolts and wheel from
2. Like the front, remove any sensor lines that will be attached to the
backside of the strut.
3. Remove the long bolt holding the sway bar to the shock body.
4. Remove the two nuts and bolts holding the lower portion of the strut to
the hub of the vehicle. Like the front, the bolts may require tapping with
a mallet to remove.
5. In the truck you will need to remove trim clips and peel back the carpet
to gain access to the rear strut tower. Remove the three nuts holding the
mount to the strut tower. The strut will now be free and can be removed
from the vehicle.
6. Using spring compressors, remove the nut holding the rear mount to the
7. Once the mount is removed, place the unit onto the coilover and tighten
the supplied nut to secure the mount to the Raceland coilover.
8. Slide the coilover into the shock tower ensuring proper fitment by
aligning the mount's studs and reinstall the three nuts to hold the mount
into the shock tower.
9. Move the trunk carpet back into place and reclip any trim clips removed.
10. Lift the hub onto the coilover mount and reinstall the two nuts and
11. Reinstall the sensor lines to the backside of the coilover using the
12. Remount the swaybar to the shock. Place the endlink center section
between the mount on the coilover and the swaybar, slide the bolt through
the endlink, and tighten the top bushing and nut.
13. You can now reinstall the rear wheel as this corner's installation is
2001 SOHC TURBO NEON FIRST START
NEEDS CPS 0340 DTC - edit (FIXED) next video
fresh rebuilt head. timing belt, water pump. all seals. mls head gasket,
wiseco 8.8:1 pistons. Eagle rods. clevite bearings, ARP studs. t3/t4 turbo internal waste gate, str turbo manifold. 2.5" charge pipe. 3"FMIC, 17 row
oil cooler, oil relocation kit. 2.5" full mandrill bend stainless downpipe.
stainless vband. AEM wideband O2. AEM TRU-Boost controller. billet under drive pulley,
billet timing gear.
Music By: ARCH - Beyond The Stars
My Neon Srt-4 E-Brake Drift Video
My video that I put together senior year at Foothill High School. A lot of
fun. Hope you will enjoy and excuse the excessive use of hand break. I
did'nt have rear wheel drive, how else can I make the rear slide?LOL