427 Cobra Fiberglass Fender Extensions Part 1
This is the first part of two videos. It shows you how to build a mold extension for fiberglass on a fender well to get a bigger and more cool looking flare. The second video shows how to lay the fiberglass and finish the gelcoat.
Bailey Blade XTR Car Design | More fiberglass Fender work Time-Lapse version - Part 21
Follow the progress with daily updates on FaceBook http://on.fb.me/BXRFaceBook
Join forums to discuss car building and design techniques.
- Car Designer and Builder Forums: http://bit.ly/BuildDesign
- Keep Updated Via your Android Phone, install my new Android App:
- View the complete list of build videos: http://bit.ly/BladeXTR2
- Official Website: http://bit.ly/BXRMotors
- Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TwitBlade
In this video we Fuse the wheel well forms to the main body and extend the fender edge about ½ inch. Once fenders are shaped and we add the side vents back we will remove the forms and test fits wheels and tires again.
Pimpin Cars 3/5
Explore the world of pimpin cars with Discovery turbo and 702. Watch as the celebreties fight for the coveted title of King of Bling as they parade their cars
Wider Fender Flares
I made my Strada's fender flares wider to match my DC rims' negative offset.