Another factory MG MGB GT v8 has left England for a new pampered life in The Netherlands.
It is a black chrome bumper v8, pampered by Ian for years and now getting leather seats and original carbs for a new good start in The Netherlands.
- Ian for pampering and finally selling this non restored v8
- Derk driving my Audi in several modes and moods !
- Maarten for driving the Gtv8 to Netherlands although nog truly against his will
- Milan who gave the idea for dreaming an GTv8 instead of a roadster v8
- Several petrolstations to provide petrol
- Finally the nurses who took care of me.........
Music by Richard Thompson
Mikes New 1974 MG B-GT
Mike's work helped mike out with getting this beast, and he's been putting
a good deal of work into the thing. Painting alot of the stuff to look
nice, about 3 or 4 fuel pumps now if i remember right.
Rover SD1 V8 Tuning Session
Rover SD1 3.5 V8 getting the twin SU carbs tuned to match the intake and Exhaust setup. Will it go bang or will it
survive the 2.5 hour beating at 5500 RPM and make even more power with the
carbs in tune?
2 Minute MGB Restoration
We turned our previously orange, then red MGB GT into a James Bond style
silver. There must have been about 20 kilograms of body-filler before we
started, then another 20 kilograms after we'd finished!
We then tidied up the interior with new carpets & a new stereo, then I
added a cool keyless entry alarm system (hence the missing keyholes on the
Turned out pretty good.