Black MG MGB GT v8 rides to Netherlands
Another factory MG MGB GT v8 has left England for a new pampered life in The Netherlands.
It is a black chrome bumper v8, pampered by Ian for years and now getting leather seats and original carbs for a new good start in The Netherlands.
- Ian for pampering and finally selling this non restored v8
- Derk driving my Audi in several modes and moods !
- Maarten for driving the Gtv8 to Netherlands although nog truly against his will
- Milan who gave the idea for dreaming an GTv8 instead of a roadster v8
- Several petrolstations to provide petrol
- Finally the nurses who took care of me.........
Music by Richard Thompson
The MGA V8 We go for a ride. Killer sound! DRIVE!
I paid John Hubbard a visit to take another look at his MGA V8. We go for
MGB GT V8
Brook Anderson's, MGB GT V8 Draft
MGB GT V8 Black Forest Ride
1600 feet altitude difference in a MGB GT V8 Factory Car modified with
Holley carb and dual flame Exhaust