Intro, Brakes, Bolts, Springs, Interior Lights, Interior Paint, Dash, Seats, Gauges, Dark Halo Head Lights, Fog Lights, Dark Halo Head Lights, Under the Hood Paint, Dark Tail Lights, Rims, Low Profile Wheels, Street Glow, Paint Job, Fin.
Watsup Pepes, Im Patrick yeee, I own a 2002 Honda Civic, and these are just some ideas I came up with, how I might make my car look. None of these cars are mine. If you have an awesome Honda you wana show me, or any other car your fine to comment or message me. Thx. Or if you have any other suggestions Id love to hear them.
I LOVE MY HONDA!
2006 Honda Civic
THIS IS MY 2006 FULLY CUSTOM 8TH GEN. CIVIC. MY MODS:
2 TONE PAINT JOB CUSTOM MIXED GREEN W/ GHOST LIME GREEN PEARL, MERCEDES BLACK W/ SILVER BREAK
FULLY MOLDED TOUREEN BODY KIT (FRONT TO BACK)
FULLY SHAVED TRUNK W/ LICENSE PLATE RELOCATED TO BUMPER
FULLY SHAVED DOOR HANDLES W/ 50LB POPPERS
45 DEGREE FLIP FLOP TRUNK
20" GIOVANNA TOKYO G-RACING RIMS (PAINTED TO MATCH)
225 30 ZR 20 VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA TIRES
BLACKED OUT TAILIGHTS & HEADLIGHTS
15000K XENON HID KIT
HPS SHORT RAM INTAKE
5% TINT ALL THE WAY AROUND
GREEN LED REVERSE LIGHTS
CUSTOM PAINTED ENGINE COVER TO MATCH CAR
APEX-i BLACK N-1 Exhaust 3" TIP
CUSTOM 3 TONE INTERIOR BLACK SUEDE, LIME GREEN VINYL, AND METALLIC SILVER ACCENTS
8 TV'S: (1) PIONEER AVH-9400 7" INDASH, (2) 12" VISOR TV'S, (2) 10" HEADREST TV'S, (2) CUSTOM FIBERGLASSED 7" TV'S IN REAR QUATER PANELS, (1) 22" VISIO 1080P HDTV IN TRUNK
250GB PLAYSTATION 3 IN TRUNK
MTX THUNDER ELITE 1500 WATT MONO AMP
(2) 12" MEMPHIS M SERIES SUBS
MEMPHIS O GUAGE AMP KIT
ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER 6.5 (FRONTS), 6.5 (BACKS), 6 x 9 (TRUNK)
KICKER VS 800 WATT 4 CHANNEL AMP
6 PC GREEN LED GLOW INTERIOR LIGHT KIT
4 PC LED GREEN UNDERGLOW KIT
4 PC LED GLOW WHEEL WELL KIT
GREEN LED MAP AND DOME LIGHTS
LUMINICS 12" GREEN TRIANGLE ELECTRIC PLATE
CUSTOM PAINTED FIBERGLASSED SUB ENCLOSERS
LED 3rd SPOILER BRAKE LIGHT
GREEN STROBE KIT FOR ENGINE BAY
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.
A Tribute I made to 1.7ELs........i really am obsessed with making these tributes...anyways ENJOY!!!
Honda Civic Tribute
Honda Civic Tribute
Ep1 Em2 Es3
Honda Civic Club Member Cars
2001, 2002. 2003, 2004. 2005
Coupe, Sedan, Hatch
Fog Light Tint Installation
Learn how to apply and install fog light tint. Smoke your fog lights to have a blue, yellow or smoke finish using Rvinyl's Rtint smoked films.
Honda Civic VTI vtec Hard Blue Designed By MMPower
Honda Civic VTI vtec Hard Blue Designed By MMPower.. (Car Modified List: SuperSprint Headers,Otto Racing End Pipe Exhaust,PiperCross Cold Air Intake,Sonar Angel Eye,Clear 3D Back Light,Eibach Springs,99-01 Vtec Front Bumper & Front Spoiler) MMPowerTeam Member Mesut KAYNAR #65 Number Cars..
For High Quality Video Download