P~ 1 The MUD BOG at Good Times 4x4's Sept 2010
Thanks to Good Times 4x4's for having us there for the Third year of
videoing for them and all the members and People that come to the event ...
Thanks to the Barnyard Boggers ,Friday 4x4's and Home Grown 4x4's also NEW
at the club as a Club but been coming to the event for years is the BORN
MUDDERS 4x4's.. Check out more videos like this and Motor Sports at our
website for FREE http://theoutlawvideoss.webs.com/
Bigfoot 5 In Action!
Heres a little montage of Bigfoot 5 in action!
Please note that I did not make this video
All footage in this clip is from the late 80's to early 90's and owned by
the Bigfoot Monter Truck inc.
BIGFOOT #5 - Specifications
- Transmission = C-6 automatic
- Engine = 460 c.i.
- Fuel Type = High octane racing gas
- Shocks = 16 BIGFOOT Signature Series Shocks
- Axles = 5 ton military planetaries and Detroit lockers
- Weight = 28,000 lbs. (38,000 with duals)
- Height = 15' 6"
- Width = 13' 1" (20' 5" with duals)
- Tires = 120 x 48 x 68 Firestone Alaska tundra tires, weighing approx.
2400 lbs. each
Tim Cameron Breaks Atlas Transfer Case
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MadRam11
MADRAM11 T-Shirts, Dvds, Hoodies, Koozies and more
TC was hard on the Gas when he snapped the Rear OutPut in half in the Atlas
II Transfer Case. Guess it's time for some 300m Outputs!!