Ford Mustang 1965 Classic Inlines Aluminum Head
Ford Mustang 1965 Classic
Inlines Aluminum Head
'80 Mustang D8DE Ford
200cid 6-cyl engine
- crankshaft journals: -.010, new bearings Federal Mogul
- crankshaft checked for cracks, chamfered oil holes
- cylinders bored +.030 and honed
- deck milled -.030 for zero deck height
- Speed Pro 2.3L 4-cyl. HSC engine pistons (flat top) & Speed Pro piston
- connecting rods polished and media blasted
- connecting rod big ends honed
- connecting rod bolts ARP 289/302
- rotating assembly balanced (crank, damper )
- cam bearings (std) Federal Mogul
- Ford Six Performance Parts 274-SDS cam (by Clay Smith Cams)
- duration 274/274 advertised, 224/224 @ .050 lift
- .456 lift with 1.52 rockers
- Sealed Power lifters
- Comp Cams timing chain
Head and valvetrain
- Classic Inlines aluminum cylinder head
- Sealed Power 289 V8 1968 valve springs
- Ford V6-4.0 engine one-piece valve retainers and locks
- standard adjustable rocker arms, 1.52 ratio
- Classic Inlines aluminum intake manifold for 4V carburetor
- combustion chambers polished slightly
- valve pockets ported slightly
- 30-degree backut on the intake valves
Carburetion & fuel/air delivery
- Holley 390 4V carburetor
- '80 Ford Duraspark distributor w/centr. & vacuum advance
- MSD 6AL ignition module
- Ford Motorsport SVO Ultra Coil
- Ford Racing 9mm spark plug wires
- Motorcraft BSF42C plugs
- Ford Six Performance Parts single out headers w/ceramic jet-hot coating
- Exhaust pipe 2.5" / 2.25", no
- Dynomax super turbo muffler 2.5"
Made by www.tuumacid.com
Ford 300, open header, 274 cam lope
Open header and choppy idle. The cam specs: 274*advertised duration, 224 at
.050 lift, 110 lobe separation, and .518 lift with the GM 292 rockers.
Everything else is stock on the inside.
1927 Ford: Double-Trouble -- /BIG MUSCLE
• Gordon Tronson
In the world of hot-rodding there are few cars that are going to leave as
big an impression as this - the 1927 Ford Model T custom simply known as
"Double-Trouble". It rides on a custom-built tube chassis that's fabricated
from 1.5-inch tube. Is powered by two 4.6-liter modular V8s from Ford with
four, count 'em, FOUR Superchargers for
an approximate power output of around 1,200 hp. It also utilizes the
rear-end (inboard disc brakes and all) from an early Jaguar. It's a rolling
a Hot Wheels car and a masterpiece of engineering that is sure to make all
your naughty bits tingle.
Ford F100, 300, new lopey cam
Just put in the new cam last week. Sounds pretty lopey for a 6. It's a
274* adv duration, and .518"lift with the GM 292 rockers(.474 with stock
300 rockers). Power range is great after 2k rpm, and I only paid $135 for
the cam and lifters. Oregon Cam Grinding part #1268. 224* at .050" lift,
and 110* lobe separation.
300 Ford Inline 6 Cylinder Race Car Motor
Here's the highly modified 300 Ford Inline 6 cylinder that my Dad (Jim
Coon) runs in his Vintage Stock Class Stock Car. This is possible the
winningest Stock Class motor in the Midwest. If you'd like info on it and
or would like to talk to him about just send me a message and we'll help
you all we can.
Cammed Ford 300 Inline 6
1980 F100 300 Inline 6
Comp Cams 268 cam
Ported and polished 300 Head
Screw in Rocker Arms
Offy Dual Port Intake
Summit Racing 650 CFM Carb
Dual 2.5 Exhaust
Dual 18 Inch Cherry Bomb Glasspacks
3 On The Tree floor Conversion
The (Errrr) sound is my squeaky clutch.
Ford 300 six build- first run
This is the initial run of my 300 six build. It's got a Clifford intake,
500 cfm Edelbrock 4 barrel, Crane 901 torque cam, split EFI manifolds,
Cloyes adjustable timing set in advanced position, 9.0:1 compression with
~.038 quench, mild port, smoothed chambers with clearance around Exhaust valve and all necessary machine work.
Should be approaching 400 lb ft torque.
1967 Ford F100 Pickup Performance Six 2
I search all the time for people doing performance-ish work on their I6's
and it's kinda hard to find in comparison to V8's. So I thought I'd show
you what mine is like. I peaked my Rpm's around 4400. Refer to my first
vid for more information about my pickup.
1966 Ford F100 Resto Project
Just some of the work I've done to my truck so far. At the moment it is
gutted inside, prepping for paint. The bed is gone because it was crap and
I found a good replacement.
Also if you want to buy this truck/work in progress/project, I'm asking
For some photos of my Truck go here:
Modified 300 I6 first run
First run of the 300 after eliminating the 1 barrel feedback Carter YFA
carburetor. Now has Holley 465cfm Carb, Offenhauser DP intake, EFI Exhaust manifolds, DUI HEI distributor, Walker
y-pipe, Thrush welded muffler, and more for the future.
Startup Ford Flathead 265cui Isky 400
First "pop" today - 24/9 2011. After some adjustments to a tricky fuel pump
the engines runs and sound nice and really strong...
# Ford Flathead 59L block, bored 3 3/16 + 0.060"
# 4" Mercury crank # Ross-Racing forged pistons
# Navarro std dome polished heads, machined for bigger valves/higher lift.
# Isky 400jr camshaft # Johnson adjustable lifters
# Chevy 1.60" stainless valves in/exh.
# Original ´46 distributor with petronix 12V conversion
Test run performed with a single Stromberg 97 on a standard intake. This
will be upgraded to a Thickstun hi-rise 2 x 2 intake...
This practically engine will be dropped down between the frame rails of a
´36 Ford 3W Coupe... /JE