1,200hp GReddy R35 GT-R
Not only its looks, but its performance is a real beast!
- Car Name: GReddy 35RX Concept
- Base Model: Nissan GT-R (R35)
- Top Speed: 326km/h
- Engine: VR38DETT GReddy Mod. Engine
- Displacement: 4,309cc (V6 4.3L)
- Max HP: 1205.9ps/6,880rpm (Boost
- Max Torque: approx. 150.1kgfm/4,840rpm
- Suspension: GReddy Suspension Kit (Prototype)
- Brakes: Endless Racing MONO6
- Bodykit: Ben Sopra
- Interior: Racetech RT4009HR, TRS Magnum
- Wheels: Prodrive / GC-01 12L
- Front: 10.0J+40 x 20
- Rear: 11.0J+25 x 20
- Tires: Dunlop / SP Sport Maxx GT
- Front: 285/35R20
- Rear: 285/35R20
[TRUST website] *in Japanese
Nissan GT1 racer video feature by autocar.co.uk
You may think that nothing comes close to the Nissan GT-R for high
performance thrills, but the Nissan GT1 racer does just that and more. With
a stonking 5.5-litre V8 in its nose and a rear-wheel-drive layout,
performance is bonkers and grip levels astonishing. But what's it like on
track? Here, Steve Sutcliffe finds out.
Top Secret R35 GT-R - Part 2
Yes, it was Smokey himself, on a 800ps GT-R.
This video was taken on his way to the track for a drag race.
[Official Website] http://topsecret.ico.bz/base1116.html
World's First 9 Second Nissan GT-R
"AMS Performance broke the 9 second barrier for the first time in the
Nissan GT-R. Using our SR850 Package we were able to not only become the
quickest and fastest GT-R in the world but do it all with a full weight
street car! Watch here to see our record setting 9 second passes!"
Shot and Edited by Rich Karbowiak www.rkcreative.net
【必見】NISSAN GT-R(2010 FIA GT-1) [NISMO FESTIVAL]
A GT-1参戦のNISSAN GT-Rです