BMW Crash Compilation #1
Rate, Share and Subscribe !
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topcrashes
Car Crash Community: http://gplus.to/carcrashes
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarCrashWorld
BMW X6 против Нивы 3D на бездорожье
Эта Нива против Mercedes G55AMG
http://vk.com/antonavtoman Добавляйтесь в друзья!)
BMW E92 M3 Exhaust Comparisons-Eisenmann
Comparing Eisenmann Sport, then Race with upgraded with Challenge
Engineering Sport pipes which consist of front pipes that eliminate the
stock primary cats, and an x-pipe with hi-flow cats and resonators
BMW M3 E36 0-270 km/h
250km/h BMW 320d- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5M3N86COPc ///
335i vs. M3 E36- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd92AtRiBIY ///
Driver : Samet ARMAN /
Dated : 30 November 2013 / (30.11.2013)
Car : BMW E36 M3 3.2L 321 hp Stock /
Country : Turkey /
Channel : racingvideo /
Camera : GoPro
BMW M5 Street Drift! Giorgi Tevzadze(NeedForDrive.com) & Eric Davidovich(Smotra.ru) by zaRRubin
Giorgi Tevzadze - BMW M5(OOM-500) & White BMW 3-Series(V8, 4.4)
Goga Toloraia - BMW M5(Red, TOL-600)
1. Method Man - Release Yo' Delf (The Prodigy Mix)
2. Shahmen - Mark (low bass)
3. The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown (Star Slinger Remix)
4. Depth Charge - Sex, Sluts & Heaven (bordello mix)
5. Swollen Members - Reclaim The Throne
6. Delinquent Habits -- Return Of The Tres
7. Shahmen - Van Gogh's Crows
8. I Monster - Dayderam In Blue
Part 1: Installing shocks, struts and springs on a BMW 3 series 99 thru 05 (E46)
BLOG ARTICLE: http://blog.bavauto.com/14307
"Like" us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BavarianAutosport
"Follow" us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/BavAuto
"Subscribe" to us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/BavarianAuto
Visit our online store - http://www.bavauto.com/
All of the items shown in these videos are available in our online store at
http://www.bavauto.com/. Need additional tech help? Please visit our tech
blog for thousands of Tech and DIY BMW and MINI articles at:
In Part-1 of this two part series, we will replace the front
shock/strut/spring assembly. See Part-2 for the rear shock and spring
The Bentley repair manuals will cover standard shock and spring replacement
for the various BMW and MINI models. This DIY will assume that the DIYer
has the applicable Bentley manual for additional reference as well as
fastener torque values. Note that we will be installing the Bilstein
PSS-10 coil-over kit. However, the procedures would be the same for any
common shock/strut replacement (including installing sport springs, if
• New shocks/struts (Bilstein, Koni, Sachs, etc.)
• New sport or stock replacement springs, if desired (BMW, BavAuto,
• New Shock install kits (compression bumpers, dust shields, spring pads,
• New upper strut and shock mounts
• New strut & shock mount gaskets (as required)
• Rear shock mount reinforcing plates
• Bentley Repair Manual
• BavAuto Non-Marring pry bar set
* BavAuto spring compressor tool
• 13mm through 18mm ½"drive socket & ratchet set with various extensions
• 4mm through 8mm Allen keys or bits (for ratchet use)
• 13mm through 18mm combination wrench set
• Assorted flat and Phillips screwdrivers
FRONT (applies directly to the E46 3-series, but others are similar):
1) Safely raise the front of car, with suspension hanging.
2) Remove the wheels.
3) Disconnect the upper end of the swaybar link from the shock/strut
bracket. Note that the through-stud for the link's upper joint (as well as
the lower) must be secured using a 16mm to 18mm thin open end wrench. This
particular link is 16mm.
4) Remove the strut mounting pinch-bolt. The bolt goes through the strut
mounting clamp on the wheel hub/spindle assembly and has a nut on the
opposite side (some models do not use nuts, the bolt threads into the
5) Set the mounting bracket for the ABS sensor wire, brake pad wear sensor
wire (left side only) and brake fluid hose aside. Note that other models
may have these hoses mounted in a bracket that is affixed to the
shock/strut housing. In these cases, remove the wires and hose from the
6) If the vehicle has adaptive headlights (self-aiming), disconnect the
sensor link from the control arm or the sensor bell-crank arm. The sensors
may only be present on one side of the vehicle.
7) Place a support or jack under the lower control arm to support the
suspension as the upper strut mount nuts are removed.
8) Remove the three 13mm nuts that secure the upper mount to the body
(strut tower), under the hood.
9) Gently lower the jack or support, from step-6, and lower the strut
assembly. Pull the strut assembly up and out of the hub/spindle. A helper
may need to push down on the hub/spindle as you pull the strut upward. If
the clamp is too tight for the strut to pull out, use a cold-chisel or
large flat-blade screwdriver as a wedge to open the clamp a bit. Tap the
wedge into the split in the clamp, widening the clamp, allowing the strut
to be removed.
10) Once removed from the hub/spindle clamp, remove the strut assembly from
the wheel well area.
11) Install a spring compressor to the spring on the strut assembly.
Compress the spring until you can tell that the spring pressure is relieved
from the upper and lower spring seats.
10) Remove the upper shock/strut nut that is at the top of the assembly, in
the center of the upper mount. To remove the nut, you can use the method
shown in the Spring 2007 issue of our Fast Times newsletter, page-7, or you
can use an impact gun. DO NOT use an impact gun for re-assembly!
11) Once the nut is removed, disassemble the upper mount, upper spring
perch and washers from the shock's piston rod. Keep track of the various
washers and their locations.
12) Pull the spring (and compressor) off of the shock/strut.
13) Assemble the new shock/strut and/or spring.
14) We're sorry, but the description can not be any longer (youtube
requirement). Watch the video and see our tech blog for the full DIY steps
All products noted in this video can be purchased in our online store,
http://www.bavauto.com/, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our headquarters and speak to our knowledgeable
advisors at (800) 535-2002 (Mon.-Thurs. 8AM to 9PM EST, Fri. 8AM to 7PM
EST, and Sat. 9AM to 4PM EST).
VERY LOUD Meisterschaft Nissan R35 GT-R vs BMW E92 M3 w/ F1 SuperSprint Exhaust!
Turn up your speakers! This is insane! On a very rainy day at the
Nurburgring, I have recorded these two amazing loud supercars: a Nissan R35
GT-R Black Edition with decatted Meisterschaft GT-SUS Exhaust System and a BMW E92 M3 with front decat
pipes, centre unsilenced x-pipe and F1 Race mufflers and full SuperSprint
The owners where extremely kind and did multiply accelerations in front of
Technical data - 2011 Nissan GT-R R35 Black Edition
Engine - 3.8L twin turbo V6 with 530hp /
Performance - 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) acceleration in 3.0s,
Top Speed 311km/h (193mph)
Modifications: Full Meisterschaft Exhaust System
Technical data - BMW E92 M3:
Engine - 4.0L V8 with 420hp / 400Nm
Performance - 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) acceleration in 4.8s,
Top speed limited to 250km/h (155mph)
Modifications: GTS Wing, front decat pipes, centre unsilenced x-pipe and F1
Race mufflers and full SuperSprint Exhaust System.
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are
appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.
More videos coming up!
BMW M4 vs. Audi RS 5
Wenn Gummi in dicken Wolken verdampft, ist Showtime. Der neue BMW M4 trifft
auf den Audi RS 5. AUTO BILD hat den 450 PS starken RS 5 und den M4 mit 431