Mazda 323-C BA 1.9 Engine Rebuild & Acceleration 0-225 km/h (150 PS)
modded BP05 engine - sorry for reving the 2nd gear, I was too slow :P
- forged pistons compr. ratio 11:1 in 84mm bore
- dbilas camshafts 276°/280° with stronger valve springs
- parcesetter 4-in-1 header
- 200cpsi race cat and selfmade freeflow Exhaust in 55mm to the end
- modified BPT intake manifold & cylinder head
- lightened flywheel incl. sport clutch
- short gearbox from 1.4 b3 engine
- controlled by Greddy Emanage Ultimate & LC1 wideband sensor
driving on the autobahn straight, no downhill
My Ford laser TX-3 Six Months on
1990 Ford Laser TX-3 DOHC (Escort GT) 1.8L FWD.
6 months later and running smooth. 18 years old and still only done 98,000
Song :- Constantine End Title - Brian Tyler & Klaus Badelt
Font :- http://www.dafont.com/sf-sports-night.font
1985 Goodyear Ford Laser Series R7 H2 Amaroo Park
The 1985 Goodyear Car Owners Club Ford Laser Series Round 7 Heat 2 from
Sydney's Amaroo Park Raceway.
Drivers include: Mark Gibbs, David Brabham (who drove a Bentley in the 2015
Bathurst 12 Hour), Peter Dane, John Giddings, Garry Cooke, Phil Alexander
and Richard Mork to name a few.
Great close Aussie racing here.
For Round 2 go to DVR8's channel here:
Mike Raymond, Garry Wilkinson and Neil Crompton.
All credit to Channel 7 Sport, Sydney.
http://www.audioblocks.com for music.
Motor sport is an international language.
ZO6 nasty idle
GMPP stage 3 cam, 1.8 lifters, .630lift, 107 lobe. vera-ram. Kooks headers
1 7/8 headers, Billyboat Exhaust with
no mufflers or cats. 602RWHP@6800, 572tq@ 4800.
Ford Laser TX3 + AWD PART 1
ok i'v got 2 lasers in there one is an AWD and the other is just a normal
(sorry about the end i'll get a nother video for the end some time soon)
Oh and sorry that i can't start the cars my neighbours complain about the