quattro diagonal test.
This shows how the EDS diffbrake system makes the car move out of this
diagonal wheel spin. with only open differentials, one front and one rear
wheel would spin, and even if the spinning front wheel got contact with the
ground, so that both front wheels had traction, the car would NOT move
without EDS, because the torsen center diff cannot transfer any torque if
one of the axles loses traction completly, as if one rear wheel is off the
ground like in this video, then that would be the only wheel that would
spin, all others would stand still. So the EDS uses the brake to brake the
spinning rear wheel so the other side that has all the weight also gets
some torque and add a overall load to the rear axle, making the torsen
transfer equal torque divided by the built-in Torque Bias Ratio (TBR) witch
i guess is 1:3 on this car, so the front wheels gets the rear wheel torque
divided by 3, witch makes the car move.
Quattro vs Xdrive (Answer to BMW video)
BMW X1 vs Audi Q3.two runs for both cars, first with ESP on, and second
with ESP off. The same conditions, the same tires
p.s. Watch This Guys!! http://tinyurl.com/Super-Audi-Options
snow chains - next generation (part one)
Universal snow chains, fits to all tire sizes, for all wehicles, trucks,
Exelent performances, improves grip and braking on ice.
No vibrations on steering wheel.
- wannabe dealer:
Trying to break an Audi allroad in half
So I go away for what I thought was a relaxing Easter weekend on a farm in
the Cederberg with some friends. Turns out the farmer is a 4x4 buff and has
laid out a challenging technical course... He was very keen to see what my
allroad could do - and so was I!
Unfortunately I was too busy driving and trying to keep up with him to get
much footage, but for this obstacle I asked the farmer's neighbour to video
me going into and out of a ditch to test suspension and traction control...
I struggled on some of the slow steep sandy sections (wrong tyres!) but was
pleased a couple of days later when he had some visitors from the Cape Town
Landrover Club - and they couldn't do those sections either!
Well I did read somewhere that the Audi allroad is the only all-wheel drive
"softroader" that has successfully completed the Landrover proving grounds
Audi Quattro Love - Music Video
An appreciation video I put together in windows movie maker. This is the
first video mix ive made in 13 years so bare with me.
I own none of the videos seen in this compilation. This video is for
SONG FEATURED: Purity Ring - Fineshrine (DJ Slink Remix) THS FS Edit.
VIDEO FEATURED (can all be found on youtube):
- MRC WIDEBODY S4
- Audi S4 - Adrenaline Motorsport
- Kevin Krug's Audi A4
- STaSIS Audi S4
- INSANE Audi Quattro Sport S1 1000 Lakes Group B Ralley (pure engine
- Why Quattro_Thats Why! Audi A4 2.6 V6 rally snow drifter!
- Audi S4 Donuts high speed Kenneth Alm racing Team
- AUDI S5 BRUTAL Exhaust SOUND(MUST
- Audi AWD Drift with 876HP!!! Audi S4 at Gardermoen Raceway
- Alm RACING Audi S2 Quattro (750 Hp) & Audi S4 Quattro (750Hp)
- GIRLS & DRIFT In Quattro
- Best Drift Audi Urquattro Klausner Boscherallye 2012
- Gymkhana drifting Audi A1 quattro at Audi Gebrauchtwagen _plus Zentrum
- Audi and Subaru snow drifting
- 2012 Audi RS5 Snow Drifting
- Audi A6 Snow Drifting Fun
- The Audi A1 Quattro on ice
- B5 S4 in the snow
- Driving the TT RS (Full HD)
- Audi S5 Accuair Bagged on 20 Vossen VVS-CV5 Concave Wheels - Rims
- The Audi e-tron Spyder in Malibu, California