500hp+ Civic SI vs Lamborghini Murcielago Wannagofast Chicago 2013
Wannagofast rules for winning were all about TOP SPEED (Trap speed) and not
who finished first. (But it'd be nice if the 2 coincided) Thanks for
Recorded speeds: http://wannagofast.com/events.php
Final numbers: Lambo: 146mph, Civic: 147mph (W)
Wannagofast Chicago 2013
Bult Field, Monee, IL
Distance: 1/2 mile
Start type: Rolling 30mph
Trap speed: 147mph
I'm driving my 2007 Civic SI. I was still tuning it and only hitting
14-15lbs of Boost (Should have been
hitting 20). 30mph rolling start was suppose to start at cones, but Lambo
decided to hit early by a couple seconds.
Mom rides in 700HP civic!!
Took my mom for a quick spin, had no idea she would react like that!! My
Build thread for car. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3130946
How To Launch and Shift a Honda Civic K25 300whp
My buddy Ku Thao's K25 Civic Si. It's amazing how this car accelerates. For
this pass, we still ran a 12.7 @ 106mph. I added approximately 200 pounds
to the car.
* Acura TSX K24A2 Block (2004)
* Darton Sleeves (89mm Bore)
* Portflow K20Z3 Cylinder Head
* ATI Super Damper (Street)
* CosworthUSA Head Gasket
* CosworthUSA Thermostat (Re-badged Spoon Unit)
* Drag Cartel Stage 4 (Billet)
* Ferrea Valves (Exhaust)
* SuperTech Dual Springs (100LB)
* SuperTech Retainers w/ (Honda PR7 Cotter Valves)
* Honda Valve Spring Seats
* Honda JDM Valve Seals (Green)
* Hondata FlashPro (v1.3.3)
* Hytech Cam Tower Oil Modification
* Hytech Oil Baffle (K20Z3 Oil Pan)
* Exedy Organic Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ (Stock 15LB Flywheel)
* TODA Timing Chain Tensioner
* Type R (FD2) Intake Manifold (RRC w/ 72mm Entry)
* Type R (FD2) Oil Pump (RRC)
* Type R (FD2) Final Drive (5.062)
* Type R (DC5R) 4th Gear (1.212)
* Type R (DC5R) 5th Gear (.972)
* Civic Si (FG4) 6th Gear (.647)
* Civic Si (FG4) Exhaust (60mm)
* Skunk2 Intake Manifold Gasket (White)
* Skunk2 72mm Throttle Body (Version 15)
* RDX Fuel Injectors (410cc)
* Custom Cold Air Intake (3.5 Inch Diameter)
* Skunk2 MegaPower Header (1st Gen)
What its like owning a 3 Rotor 20B RX-7
I have one of the most amazing custom RX-7s in the world. I want to share
my experience of owning and driving such a unique car.
I explain where the engine came from, why its so special, and what it does
to a Mazda RX-7
Vtec sound AEM SRI
STARTING AT 1:00
just a cam test...will do a better one as soon as possible
My Supercharged Civic Si vs Dodge Challenger
Ran that Dodge Challenger down after a terrible launch was spining/hopping
1st/2nd due to me testing high psi in the tires.
Fastest time of the day was 13.02 @ 114mph with 2.32 60' she has 12s in her
on street tires for sure!
13.75 @ 111.4mph
Running on Yokohama S.Drives Street Tires
Zmax Dragway in Concord Test N Tune 3-10-12
Mods: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/ 3"
Pulley, MercRacing Aftercooler, 4.38 Final Drive installed by KMOD
Performance, ImportDPS 3.5" CAI, Private Label Race Header (KRRH), 70mm
Tsudo Cat-back Exhaust, Boomba Torque
Mounts, Full Custom Tune by VitViper at Etunez.com (Flashpro) EM1 CMC and
Shifter bushings from Hybrid-Racing
Minor Weight Reduction - Passenger Seat and Rear Seats taken out
Filmed by a GoPro HD Hero2 with an Audio Technica ATR3350 external mic
Nyce1s - Carey Bales Real Street Honda S2000 Wheelie @ Honda Day Atco 2K12!!!
Here is Carey Bales' Real Street Performance sponsored Honda S2000. We look
forward to seeing this car at more events in the U.S. Here is Carey and his
Honda S2000 at Honda Day Atco Raceway. The best time so far in this car is
a 8.5 second pass @ 165 mph!!
Checkout Real Street Performance @ http://www.realstreetperformance.com !!!
Check us out @ http://www.facebook.com/nyce1s !!
Checkout more videos @ http://www.nyce1s.com !!
600 whp Turbo Honda S2000 in car pulls take2
- Pfab Top Mount turbo kit
- Methanol Direct Port Injection
- Precision BB 6262
Here are a couple other videos of the car
KraftWerks Supercharged '06-'11 Civic Si Ride Along Day
In order to give '06-'11 Civic Si owners a better understanding of the
capabilities the newly released KraftWerks Supercharger kit offers, KraftWerks and staff
offered a very special "Ride Along Day" for enthusiasts and customers to
come out, have some pizza and sodas and most importantly feel the power of
the new Supercharger kit. Something like
this doesn't happen often, however after seeing the smiles on the faces of
the participants it was clearly worth it.
RACE | BMW E90 328i vs. Honda Civic Si Coupe
Synopsis: Short pulls between a stock 2010 BMW E90 328i and a stock 2008
Honda Civic Si Coupe. The BMW E90 328i is rated at 230 HP with a curb
weight of 3400 lbs. and the Honda Civic Si has 197 HP and weights 2900 lbs.