2002 Lexus IS300 Turbo Fun Run
Fun run with IS300 turbo
* Garrett T60 with .60 A/R at 10 PSI daily
* Pro-EFI 128 Pin Standalone tuned by Larry at Sound Performance
* Originally a turbo East Stage 1
* Full 3" Exhaust with no cats or
resonators to a 3" Vibrant canister
* Upgraded valve body in A650e Automatic Transmission
* 373 rwhp @ 12 psi
* AAC CF non vented radiator panel
* FIG battery bar
* FIG hood props
* Custom 6 Piston front BBK
* L-tuned springs and sport design struts
* Pro Lex front strut bar
* TRD front underbrace
* TRD Red rear sway bar
* Tuned Parts rear strut bar
* Tuned Parts Rigid traction bars
* Stainless steel brake lines
* Enkei RPF1 18x8 +38 Front 18x9.5 +45 Rear
* BF Goodrich KDW II 225x40x18 Front 255x35x18 Rear
* Rolled and pulled rear fenders
* L-Tuned replica front bumper
* L-Tuned replica side skirts
* L-Tuned replica rear lip
* GGP painted head light housings
* Black chrome emblems
* TRD Grille
* Phillz style tail lights and trunk lights
* 35% Tint all around
* 52mm Autometer Gauge Pod
* Stewart Warner Boost gauge
* Stewart Warner fuel pressure gauge
* Pro-EFI multi-display CAN gauge
The car is currently setup with a ProEFI EMS and was tuned to 373 @ 12 psi.
In this video though it is untuned and running on the wastegate at 8 psi
roughly 330 rwhp.
CTS V vs M5
05 Cadilac CTS-V LS6 w/intake and x-pipe
e39 BMW M5 w/ X- pipe
....2 of the most badass sedans ever made :D
CTS-V vs Audi RS4
The 1/4 Mile Tournament from Best Motoring 2008. Featuring Keiichi Tsuchiya
and Naoki Hattori racing in the latest sports cars in a simple 1/4 mile
101mm TURBO CTS-V - 1200hp Cadillac!!!
This was probably the NUTTIEST car we encountered at the Pikes Peak Air
Strip Attack - this 1170hp 101mm turbo
equipped Cadillac CTS-V was turning heads everywhere it went. Hop into the
passenger seat as we race down the 1/2 mile raceway at over 180 mph!
C6 ZO6 vs 2J Turbo Lexus IS
Bone Stock ZO6 Still brand new
turbo 2J Lexus IS300 Made 480rwhp.
Race 45mph Zo6 let off at 140mph
IS300 Was ahead by 4 cars when Z let off
Z needs a drive mod.
REMATCH REMATCH after few mileage and power shifting
CTS-V vs. SRT-4
stock 2004 Cadillac CTS-V versus a very modded stage 2 srt-4
Redline Review: 2014 Cadillac CTS V-Sport
With the smaller ATS now in the lineup, the 2014 Cadillac CTS is finally
free to move up-market in size, power, and prestige. The all-new
third-generation CTS showcases a lot of firsts for the Cadillac brand. The
first twin-turbo engine, 8-speed
transmission, and a plethora of luxury and technology makes this one of the
best mid-size luxury sedans money can buy. If you want the best handling
vehicle in the segment, look no further, your sport sedan has arrived.
2004 CTS V vs 2004 Cobra & 2002 WRX in HD!
These are few runs between a 2004 CTSV
2002 WRX w/Sti swap and 2004 Cobra.
Watch in HD.
The song in the video can be found here!