Lamborghini LP 560-4 Vs. Cadillac CTS-V Twin Turbo
Since my friend believes his twin turbo CTS-V is unbeatable, I had to show him what a little Italian car can do. But don't worry if you're a CTS-V fan...The car is getting a stronger rear, and more Boost...So stay tuned!! Filmed in Mexico well over a year ago.
09 CTS-V vs 99 Camaro SS
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOR CAL RACING CHANNEL!!
99 LQ4 Camaro SS Low compression set-up before Supercharger install
2009 cadilliac CTS-V
(All videos submitted by dagatez are computer generated, including this video)
Cadillac CTS-V vs Jag XFR - Drag Race
In a recent comparison, Cadillac's all-new 556 horsepower CTS-V sedan dominated the BMW M5 in a drag race battle. But there's a new competitor in the super sedan segment - Jaguar's 510 horsepower XFR. Can it take the crown away from Cadillac's CTS-V?
2009 Cadillac CTS-V vs Audi R8 in UAE
2009 CTS-V (bone stock) vs Audi R8 4.2 V8 in the UAE ..
check the video for the results .. and enjoy !
Music: David Garrett summer
soon CTS-V vs another fast sedan .. !
King of Sport Sedans Dethroned? - Cadillac CTS-V Vs Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
Having already conquered both BMW and Jaguar, Cadillac's CTS-V now faces off against Mercedes-Benz's all-new E63 AMG in the ultimate battle for sport sedan supremacy.
Read the story here: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_1003_2010_cadillac_ctsv_2010_mercedes_benz_e63_amg_comparison/index.html
Shot by: Mike Suggett & Jim Gleason
Edited by: Mike Suggett
2002 Lexus IS300 Turbo Fun Run
Fun run with IS300 turbo
* Garrett T60 with .60 A/R at 10 PSI daily
* Pro-EFI 128 Pin Standalone tuned by Larry at Sound Performance
* Originally a turbo East Stage 1 kit
* Full 3" Exhaust with no cats or resonators to a 3" Vibrant canister
* Upgraded valve body in A650e Automatic Transmission
* 373 rwhp @ 12 psi
* AAC CF non vented radiator panel
* FIG battery bar
* FIG hood props
* Custom 6 Piston front BBK
* L-tuned springs and sport design struts
* Pro Lex front strut bar
* TRD front underbrace
* TRD Red rear sway bar
* Tuned Parts rear strut bar
* Tuned Parts Rigid traction bars
* Stainless steel brake lines
* Enkei RPF1 18x8 +38 Front 18x9.5 +45 Rear
* BF Goodrich KDW II 225x40x18 Front 255x35x18 Rear
* Rolled and pulled rear fenders
* L-Tuned replica front bumper
* L-Tuned replica side skirts
* L-Tuned replica rear lip
* GGP painted head light housings
* Black chrome emblems
* TRD Grille
* Phillz style tail lights and trunk lights
* 35% Tint all around
* 52mm Autometer Gauge Pod
* Stewart Warner Boost gauge
* Stewart Warner fuel pressure gauge
* Pro-EFI multi-display CAN gauge
The car is currently setup with a ProEFI EMS and was tuned to 373 @ 12 psi.
In this video though it is untuned and running on the wastegate at 8 psi roughly 330 rwhp.