Diesel Burnout Compilation
The guys at Parley's Diesel Performance put together their top 10 favorite
burnouts. We carry all the top diesel performance chips, diesel cold air
intakes, diesel Exhaust systems and
many more products. Visit our website today for all your diesel
performance part needs.
Justin's Dodge Rollin Coal
05 Cummins 8 inch lift 20x14s with 33s. Borg Warner 66mm, Airdog 165, 90hp
injectors, smarty, edge EZ, fully built tranny, 8 inch Exhaust stack.
Burnout contest at the 4wheel Jamboree 2012 in Lima, Ohio on May 20th.
This truck blows it's turbo, and
apparently caught on fire mid way through his run. (even though I never saw
any flames) Fortunately for him, he won 1st place in the end.
Tree vs Black Beast
My friend help me out to pull out the tree from my front yard with his 4X4
Smoke Stacks Water Evacuation by Advanced Automotive Concepts
People always ask "does water get in those things when it rains?". Yes, yes
it does and the only way to get it out is to blast it out. This was a light
rain, it comes out like a fire hose after a good down pour.
For those of you interested in the Headlight Halos, you can order them
Truck is FOR SALE! 5.9L Cummins (50K Miles)
SEMA Truck/ Featured in Diesel World Magazine.
*Additional $25K in Upgrades installed since this video*
- ATS Twin CP3 Fuel System w/ ATS Pump
- ATS Billet Transmission and Torque Converter
- ATS Propane Injection System
- ATS ArcFlow Intake Manifold
- No Limit Suspensions Ladder Bars (custom build and design)
- No Limit Suspensions Upper Control Arms w/ Uniball
- Atlas Rear Leaf Spring Setup
- JL Audio Sound System
- Custom Suede/ Acrylic Headliner
- Katzkin 2-Tone Leather Seats Front and Rear
- Electronic Exhaust Cut-Outs
- Mile Marker HI9000 Winch
- Amp Research Electronic Steps
- Custom Tube Roof Rack from FJ
- 4x 22" LED Solid State Spotlights ($1600 each)
... and more
$45K if interested message through YouTube Private Message.
Turbo torquing cowboy!
A log hauling gear smasher shows us how to syncro a gearbox and gives a
hint on some of the work he has done under the bonnet... got diesel smoke?