The biggest crashes, blowups, flames and Close calls of 2010
After attending 15 events in 2010, I thought it would be interesting to go
back through all the footage to find all the blowups, close calls from the
Events covered in this video
- Sydney Powercruise
- Queensland Powercruise
- The Ultimate Burnout Challenge (TUBC)
- Street Machine Nationals
- Xtreme Motorsport Showdown
- Gazza Nationals
- Spring Nationals
- Burnout Mayhem
- Summer Skidfest
- Winton Performance Car Mania
Huge thanks to everyone who makes all these events happen - Organisers,
Officials, Entrants and Spectators, looking forward to another explosive
year in 2011!
Don't forget to Subscribe and check out our site :
CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL 240SX
Alchemy Tuning brings you the world's first turbo-diesel powered 240sx. After 10 years of the
idea floating around, a Cummins 4bt was pulled out of a bread truck and was
swapped into a 1992 Nissan 240sx convertible.
Intercooled for 50psi, 40 city mpg!!!!!!!!!
Build still in progress, full build details still to come
film/ edit: Jean-Luc Vida
Driveway Drift 3
New car built at Neptune D, Paint by DeadBeats, Happy Birthday Josh!
LIKE Platform Garage on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/platformgarage
Little Gizmo in 4 sec to 100 km/h Ftt Kreidler engine, made by Luc Foekema
This is a heavy tuned Kreidler 90cc engine Bore 53.7 mm stroke 39.7mm - 5
speed - Rotary valve - Ftt UltraSap ignition - Ftt calculated Exhaustpipe with - Max power 30hp at 14.000rpm,
with normal fuel 98 octan, no additions, beside lubrication 1:25
This test run was made Sept. 19, 2011 some days before te match.
In less than 4 sec tot 100 km/h
Topspeed in video is 106 km/h (at 150m about 130km/h)
Km/h in 4 gears: 53 - 67 - 92 - 106
5th gear not used, the track is to short.
The last Dutch Prostock record run over 150 meter was driven Sept, 2013
Time 6.66 sec, 0.097 sec reaction time. Which is 3.85 sec to 100km/h
Ftt calculations for combution chamber and Exhausts exactly dedecated to your setup, The
shortest and easiest way to realise the best performance possible of any
Just contact me or read: the comments of my Ftt calculations:
My Boys Nissan 240 w/ V8 Swap "Japanese Muscle"
My boy called me this morning telling me he got the 240 running. He did a
V8 Swap from a Infiniti. My boy drifts so this is his drifting car. He got
a TON of money in this thang. This is lowered on some SSR wheels the rear
wheels have a 12" lip, all the wiring has been snatched out and re done
with painless wiring and painless switch board. EVERYTHING on this car was
built or fabricated by my boy. This Car was Built Not Bought. I dare any
box chevy, Camaro, Mustang, whatever pull up.
50psi boost 1200+hp Nissan RB30 - Ethanol E98
Nissan RB30 SOHC 3L engine built and tuned by JPC making over 1200hp on
Ethanol fuel. The engine still retains a factory block and crank.
Improvements come from a custom JPC turbocharger, manifolding, roller rockers and cam
gear. Fuel is fed via ID2000cc injectors and an Autronic computer system.
This engine has previously run 8.79 at 160.25mph (with less power) in a
full weight (3250lb) Holden VL commodore through stock suspension,
Powerglide transmission, 9in rear end and 28x9in slicks.
Johnsons Performance Centre
Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan
spend 24 crazy hours with a 1930 Model A Rat Rod and a 2012 Lamborghini
Aventador to find out which wildly impractical, larger-than-life car
attracts the most attention.
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
The Zero F**ks Given RX7 - /TUNED
Would you drive a car built by a teenager in his parents driveway with no
safety features whatsoever? We did, and now we'll tell you why this ugly
RX7 is so brilliant.