1965 Pontiac 2+2 Catalina 421 Tri Power Sold!
1965 Pontiac 2+2 Catalina with the Original, Matching numbers 421/376hp Tri Power is for sale! Sleek, Strong and ready... Call Tim Sleeman at: 586-838-0097, go to: http://sleemansclassiccars.com to see and read more. Sleemans CLassic cars. Michigan.
1963 Pontiac Catalina Mickey Thompson Swiss Cheese Car
St. Charles, IL Auction - St. Charles, IL Oct. 3-5 2008
- The first of 14 swiss cheese super duty's produced
- Assembly date was January 9th, 1963 at the Pontiac, MI. assembly plant
- 421 CID engine was rated at 405 HP at 5,600rpm
- Blueprinted & prepped: 500 HP at 6,000 rpm
- Lightweight aluminum components
- The perimeter frame had approximately 120 holes punched in the side sections & the side of the box section was removed, hence the "Swiss Cheese"
- Plexiglas windows were also available
- Factory shipping weight was 3,308 lbs. (dry) without Plexiglas installed
- Borg Warner heavy duty T-85 3-speed transmission (2.10 low gear)
- 4.30 Positraction
- Full frame-off restoration in 1990/1991
Driving a 1964 4-speed Wildcat
Here is a little drive in a real-deal 2x4 4-speed Wildcat, stock 425, T-10 trans, 3.42 positrac, and carbs. It moves pretty good for a 4200lb full size boat (without passengers and so on). The T-10 has a cool whine to it, kind of like an M-21 or M-22. Just a fun drive around the block, with a little gratuitous acceleration.
4Sale fastest street car ?? 2000 hp 1963 Pontiac LeMans
MORE PICS HERE!!! http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/pix-rides-63lemans.html
NOT MY CAR!!! Just thought it was a cool video.
This beast sports a twin turbo 522cid big block Chevy that screams out 1250hp on pump gas and a ridiculous 2000hp on race gas! Ever go 0 to 150mph in 5 seconds -- Butch can. Butch and his 3700lb Pontiac cruise the local streets (with parachute, of course) and run the quarter in 7 seconds. How many 70 year old men have the nuts to mash the throttle on 2000hp? Not sure, but Butch sure does. The Pontiac was transformed into this behemoth at Nelson Supercars.
FOR SALE - 1963 PONTAIC LEMANS STREET/STRIP WARRIOR
522 CUBIC INCH TWIN turbo, INJECTED, INTERCOOLED, BIG BLOCK CHEVY MOTOR- MAKES 1250 HP ON PUMP GAS AND 2000 HP ON RACE GAS! CHASSIS IS A FULL TUBE FRAME CERTIFIED FOR 7.50 ET, A1 turbo 400 TRANSMISSION, PERFORMANCE DIFFERENTIAL, 9 INCH REAR END. FUEL SYSTEM- PRODUCT ENGINEERING DUAL STAGE PUMP HARD LINED WITH BULK HEADS ALL THE WAY TO THE ENGINE, COOLING SYSTEM -RON DAVIS RADIATOR AND AIR TO AIR Intercooler. COMES WITH SPARE RIMS AND TIRES- 1 SET FOR STREET AND ONE FOR TRACK. THE CAR WAS JUST COMPLETELY REPAINTED.
THIS IS THE FASTEST THING WITH CURRENT REGISTRATION YOUR GOING TO FIND! OWNERS WIFE SAYS IT'S TOO FAST AND HE'S GOT TO GET RID OF IT - FIRST $79.500.00 TAKES IT. OVER $50K IN THE NELSON RACING ENGINE ALONE.