2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ 0-60 MPH
This is a quick run of a 2010 Malibu doing 0-60. Equipped with the 2.4 liter motor and six-speed automatic. Watch in HD!
2009 Accord IP test
1. Press and hold the odo button.
2. Turn the lights to the parking light position.
3. Turn the ignition ON.
4. Turn the parking lights OFF, ON, and OFF.
5. Within 10 seconds of turning the ignition on, rapidly press the odo button 3 to 4 times.
6. All lights flash and the gauge needles sweep full right and rest at full left. To repeat the gauge sweep, just press the odo button again.
7. The beeper should sound when the VSA and various cruise buttons are pressed and released.
8. To exit this mode, turn the ignition off.
My source was trial and error. Actually it was taken from FSM.
2009 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6 Quick Tour, Start Up, & Rev With Exhaust View - 56K
2009 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan
This has a 3.5L i-VTEC V6 making 271 HP while paired to a 5 Speed auto. IT's a decent overall combo but the car could've used an extra gear when Honda began markeing this design in 2008.
These are decent cars overall. Much much much better car than a Camry. This car is basically near full-Size territory ( Well, It is in my Book ). Interior is decent overall. There are some hard plastics here and there. But there is a good deal of soft touch materials in the places most commonly touched like the door panels, the armrest, & etc.
I find the Accord Coupe to be more properly done ( Keeping obvious factors of a Midsize car ) but I find that the sedan is not the Fun to drive Accord that we've all known from the past. I actually prefer the 2003-2007 Body style as it retained everything of a midsize car from its size, shape, weight, & etc. Don't get me wrong, it still is a great car nonetheless but you will be driving a bigger horse that will not jump every bar in the obstacle course.