Classic Autoworx presents: 1973 Oldsmobile Omega street/ strip
Please visit our website: http://www.classicautoworx.com/
'73 Olds Omega. 400ci V8/ TH400 trans. Edelbrock intake and carburetor, Comp Cams camshaft, 2 1/2" custom Exhaust. B&M shifter, AutoGauge gauges, aluminum radiator. 10 bolt posi rear with new 3.73 gears. New front steering and suspension. New shocks and tires. Too much to list... Car is dark metallic green with black SS style stripes. Very nice. For more info visit:
1978 Olds Omega 2dr Sedan Beige
The oil crisis of 1974 was still fresh in people's minds as they looked for economical transport...so Chevy, Pontiac, Olds and Buick offered versions of this right-sized car. This one happens to be for sale..it looks like the low mileage claimed! 305 c.i. engine and automatic, and the interior looks absolutely new. Appears the car was originally sold in Philadelphia and has the inspection stickers of that area. A neighbor of mine years ago had the Chevy version that was a hatchback.
1974 Oldsmobile Omega
What a beautiful car! This was at the 2012 car show in Buena Vista, Colorado. All photos of this '74 Olds Omega: http://coloradoguy.com/1974-oldsmobile-omega/photos.htm
This is Garrett's 1974 Oldsmobile Omega. This Shows his exterior, Interior, and how it runs. It does not include how the engine looks though.
1973 Oldsmobile Omega (chevy smallblock)
1973 Oldsmobile Omega with a 355 chevy smallblock. 11 to 1 compression, bored, HEI Distributor, edelbrock 700 carb, edelbrock performer intake, flowtech headers, motor is fairly new with 3000 miles. FOR SALE! located in mooresville, in. email Toofast4u90@aol.com
1988 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon with 49,587 miles
"Oldsmobile Quality. Feel it"
A 1988 General Motors Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon now with some 49,587 miles.
One of 11,114 produced in 1988 at their Arlington plant in Texas.
Supplied on the 11th of August 1988 with 16 miles to the first owner.
Painted in Light Beechwood metallic paint with exterior side panels and tailgate covered in Colonial Aspen woodgrain transfer. The seat fabric is Baron Weave Velour in Medium Beechwood and a Regency Walnut grain (simulated wood) instrument panel.
Fitted with (the only engine then available in 1988) an Oldsmobile 5 liter 307 V8 producing 140hp or 104kw.
The E.P.A. estimated gas mileage is 17 city and 24 highway.
It also has a 4 speed automatic gear box with overdrive and a 3.23 rear axle ratio
Dimensions are -
Length = 220.3 inches/5,595mm
Width = 79.8 inches/2,030 mm
Specification/Options include -
- Three way tailgate which flips down or swings out like a door
- Power door locks and tailgate release
- Power assisted front disc brakes, rear drums
- Power steering
- Power tailgate window
- Power windows
- Power remote side mirrors
- Power 6 way adjustable driver's seat,
- Power antenna
- Delco AM/FM radio cassette with seek-scan, auto reverse and digital clock display
- Electric rear window defogger
- Cluster instrument panel (Voltmeter, Temperature and Oil pressure gauges)
- Illumination Package,(nite lights on front door locks)
- Reminder Package,(headlamp on chime,turn signal on chime,low fuel,low coolant,low oil pressure,high engine temp,brake warning)
- Driver Convenience Package,(Pulse (delay) wipers,Cruise Control,Tilt-Away steering column)
- Driver's and front passenger dimmable illuminated vanity mirrors,
- 4 season air conditioning,
- High capacity cooling system,
- Automatic electric levelling system,
- Catalytic converter,
- Level II Firm ride & handing suspension package,
- Chrome rooftop luggage carrier with rear window defector
- Chrome lower body side moldings
- Simulated wire wheel disc covers with lock
- Trip odometer
- Soft-ray tinted windows
- Under hood lamp
- 45/55 front bench seat
The original window sticker price confirms a price of £ 19,010.00.
And as the lyrics in the GM/Oldsmobile jingle at the time goes... "There is a special feel in an Oldsmobile. Born of the luxury ride, it's the feeling of pride that you feel inside...."
I hope you enjoyed it.
Work done on this wagon includes - Replacement of the ceiling head lining fabric, Installation of new OEM rear (3 part) bumper fillers, Installation of a new hood emblem, New Cruise control lever, dash drum clock and GM radio cassette with graphic equalizer.
1988 Oldsmobile Toronado Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 1988 Oldsmobile Toronado. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
1990 toyota corolla for sale
im in houston texas 1700 obo great car had it for 3 years never did me wrong starts every morning i wil trade for a mk3 supra or z31 300zx i live in houson texas for any questions call me or text at this # 832-896-0614