Celica GT-S NA Engine
Mahle 12.3 pistons, Piper Stage 3 Cams,
PPE race header, 68mm Throttle body, Full port and polish, Balanced to 0.1
of a gram, Eibach Springs, Supertech Valves, TRD Muffler, 2.75" mid pipe,
Lotus Exige S 240 injectors(440cc),Power FC,
C-one TypeR Flywheel, Qaife LSD, TRD Japan Clutch, Lighter water pump and
alternator pulley, AEM CAI, Circuitworx oil gear.
1999 Toyota Celica Start Up, Exhaust and In depth tour
In this video i give a full, in depth tour of the 1999 Toyota Celica. In
this video you will see all of the features the car has on the interior and
exterior, as well as a clip from the Exhaust. This video is designed to give others a
greater overall appreciation of the car.
Subscribe to see the next one! Many more to come!
Music is used with permission and made by Splitter:
[ENG CC] Toyota vs. Honda - Integra R, Civic R, S2000, Celica, Altezza at Ebisu 1999
miroshi's Integra Type R #1920 homepage: http://itr1920.blogspot.com/
JDM Cars racing. Starting grid:
1. Toyota Celica (Takuya Kurosawa)
2. Toyota Celica SS (Nakaya Akihiko)
3. Toyota Altezza RS200 Z edition (Eiichi Tajima)
4. Toyota Altezza BM (Hara Takihiko)
5. Honda Civic Type R EK9 (Takeuchi Hironori)
6. Honda Integra Type R DC2 (Motoharu Kurosawa)
7. Honda S2000 (Keiichi Tsuchiya)