2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate, by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas, tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder, Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1 extended filter
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28 Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer / amp.
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the alternative sensor.
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over $12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
DIY: Wrapping Rims in Matte Black Vinyl
I wanted to try a new style for my winter rims, and instead of pinting them
i wrapped them in vinyl, Costs about $10 a rim.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321097538225 This short video shows you how to wrap
a rim quickly(sped up 3x), There really is no downfall to doing this, faster and cheaper then painting, the
vinyl only weighs .4 ounces or about 50 grams. and thats spread out
throughout the rim and if you dont like it then just peal it off. If you
want more info or you want to buy some vinyl contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org Or come contact me at 8thcivic.com please don't send a
message though youtube, I don't come here often.
Check it out on ebay for the full written DIY.
Or visit my ebay page at
and scroll down to Matte Black Vinyl Rim Wrap 6x 24"x24"
Also the first song uses is a
-rusko remix its rusko hold on sub focus remix, the second song is
-supersonic the world of discotronic and the last song is the classic
-chemical brothers hay boy hay girl with a dunstep remix.
Chevy S10 MINITRUCK Made in FRANCE!.
Chevy S10 Minitruck / Lowrider, made in france!
Minitruck Chevy, Chevrolet S10 in France.
Thanks to Doggriderz, Chaos Eddy, Body Challier, TSF Sellerie François,
Starpaint, Airbagit. And my buddy: Nico, Davy, Noun. Movie By Florent!
Chevrolet S10 Minitruck / Lowrider, fabriqué en france!
Merci à Doggriderz, Chaos Eddy, Body Challier, TSF Sellerie François,
Starpaint, Airbagit. Et mes copains: Nico, Davy, Noun. Vidéo par Florent!
Chevy "Chevy s10" "Chevrolet S10" Minitruck Minitruckin Draggin Lowrider
airbagit "kit air" Doggriderz Starpaint "made in france."
S10 Xtreme Evolution take 2
I made a short video of the current project of my friend xtreme.
Build N/A LS3
T-56 magnum + monster clutch
8.7 rear end + detroit locker
2 inch lower
C6 slplit spoke wheel
C5 corvette Z06 brakes
C6 Z06 seats
Test Drive the 1997 Chevrolet S10 2.2 5 Speed (Exhaust, Tour)
In this video I give a full in depth tour and test drive of the 1997
Chevrolet S10 5 speed. I take viewers on a close look through the interior
and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features,
and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the
engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under
acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a
greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of a 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Extended
Cab. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of
this truck while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting
unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the
details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A
thorough tour/review of this truck designed to give others a greater
overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme V6 Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review
Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive
variety! In today's video, we will take an up close and personal in depth
look at the 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme extended cab. During this
presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all
about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the
occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use
most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that
before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout
the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the
vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast
car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and Exhaust note with interior and exterior
perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a
greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANNEL SEE BELOW: In this channel you will
find in depth reviews/tour of automobiles from all over the world,
presented in a more detailed fashion than ever before. Basically, this
gives the viewer the chance to view the most detailed 1st person look you
can get without going to an actual dealer yourself! Every video is
consistent in the way I present so viewers know what to expect in my
presentations. I treat every vehicle with the same respect whether a 1960
Chevrolet Impala SS or the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. I film all types of
vehicles from past, present, and future while broadening the knowledge of
the automotive enthusiast. You will see everything from vintage, brand new,
exotic, mainstream, old, etc. I am very proud of this channel and have
built it up from amateur videos years ago to what you see today. I wanted
to share my love for the automotive world with the rest of the world. Be
sure to explore the massive video variety, have fun and enjoy The Driver's
Seat of YouTube!
FIND ME ON THE OFFICIAL SAABKYLE04 FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CONTINUOUS UPDATES ON
WHAT'S TO COME AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER FANS!
Custom S10 60's Style
Finally Done! Time to move on to the next project. Message me if your