2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate, by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas, tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder, Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1 extended filter
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28 Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer / amp.
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the alternative sensor.
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over $12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
2001 CHEVROLET S10 STEPSIDE EXTREME FOR SALE SEE WWW SUNSETMILAN COM
SEE WWW.SUNSETMILAN.COM FOR MORE PHOTOS VIDEO AND INFO. THIS IS A ONE OF
KIND 2001 CHEVY S10 STEP SIDE TRUCK IT HAS 18'' AMERICAN RACING WHEELS AND
TIRES, 4.3L VORTEX V6, ICE COLD AIR, 7'' FLIP OUT DVD PLAYER/RADIO, 2 SONY
7'' DOOR SPEAKERS, 300+ LED LIGHTING KIT 4 UNDERNEATH 2 IN THE GRILL 2
INSIDE, THESE LED'S CAN CHANGE 10 DIFFERENT COLORS AND 12 PATTERNS, POWER
WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, KEY-LESS ENTRY, POWER MIRRORS, CUSTOM PAINTED RACING
STRIPES, FRONT FIBERGLASS GROUND EFFECTS, CUSTOM FIT SEAT COVERS, CUSTOM
INTERIOR PAINT, RANCH FIBERGLASS BED COVER, FLOW MASTER Exhaust TIP, ¾ LOWERING KIT, AND A COLD AIR
INTAKE, THIS TRUCK ONLY HAS 26,100 MILES, WORLD WIDE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
CALL ANYTIME TOLL FREE 877-265-1679
DIY: Wrapping Rims in Matte Black Vinyl
I wanted to try a new style for my winter rims, and instead of pinting them
i wrapped them in vinyl, Costs about $10 a rim.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321097538225 This short video shows you how to wrap
a rim quickly(sped up 3x), There really is no downfall to doing this, faster and cheaper then painting, the
vinyl only weighs .4 ounces or about 50 grams. and thats spread out
throughout the rim and if you dont like it then just peal it off. If you
want more info or you want to buy some vinyl contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org Or come contact me at 8thcivic.com please don't send a
message though youtube, I don't come here often.
Check it out on ebay for the full written DIY.
Or visit my ebay page at
and scroll down to Matte Black Vinyl Rim Wrap 6x 24"x24"
Also the first song uses is a
-rusko remix its rusko hold on sub focus remix, the second song is
-supersonic the world of discotronic and the last song is the classic
-chemical brothers hay boy hay girl with a dunstep remix.
Chevy s10 Xtreme 4.3L V6
2000 Chevrolet S10 Xtreme regular cab, 2WD Automatic
Mods: Snugtop tonneau cover, custom Exhaust, tinted windows, Duraliner bed liner,
Viper alarm, clear corners, custom embroidered "Xtreme" floor mats, street
scene sport mirrors, Roll pan, billet lighted license plate frame, Brushed
billet grille, Silver billet bowtie, Small antennae with bowtie, Xenon
bulbs, K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake, 2/3 Belltech Lowering Kit (lowering
spindles in front 2"/blocks in rear 3"), White face gauges with Xtreme
emblem, 18" Diablo Lionhart wheels (chrome w/ black center), Apline MP3/WMA
CD receiver w/ iPod adapter, Pioneer 6.5" 4-way 260 watt, 4x6" 3-way 120
S10 Xtreme Evolution take 2
I made a short video of the current project of my friend xtreme.
Build N/A LS3
T-56 magnum + monster clutch
8.7 rear end + detroit locker
2 inch lower
C6 slplit spoke wheel
C5 corvette Z06 brakes
C6 Z06 seats
S10 BLAZER on 54" BOGGERS PUNCHIN THROUGH CRAZY 8 SWAMP - River Run!
Jeff Cole in his S10 Blazer attempting a pass through the Crazy 8 hole at
River Run near Jacksonville, TX - 3/5/11.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors for
all the latest updates!
#23 - Most Discussed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#87 - Top Favorited (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#79 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#101 - Top Rated (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
s10 v8 5.7L HO crate motor
finaly some clips of it on the street sorry for the poor video my bud
filming is a bit of a tard... the truck still have the old 4L60E tranny
with 126,000 miles on it... 3.42 limited slip rear end... stock vortec
intake and stock vortec tune... this truck is no where near finished just
together so i have somthing to drive lol ya its my DD!
S10 with a killer system
Two kicker L7 15" subs, a Rockford Fosgate 25 to life power 1000 (only 2500
made) and a Rockford Fosgate 25 to life punch 150 (also only 2500 made)....
Possibly walling this off for two more 15s .... Loving that 25 to life on
Blacked out 2003 Chevy Silverado on air ride
Just a short video of my *sold* 2003 bagged silverado rolling and laying
out. in Tempe, Arizona
2003 silverado bagged on slam bags lays frame on 22" centerlines with a KP
components cantilever setup, front end features 2007 hood and grill with
auto vision 8000k hids, tinted front windshield 35% with 2% on the sides