2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate, by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas, tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder, Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1 extended filter
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28 Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer / amp.
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the alternative sensor.
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over $12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.