2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate, by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas, tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder, Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1 extended filter
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28 Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer / amp.
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the alternative sensor.
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over $12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
S10 BLAZER on 54" BOGGERS PUNCHIN THROUGH CRAZY 8 SWAMP - River Run!
Jeff Cole in his S10 Blazer attempting a pass through the Crazy 8 hole at River Run near Jacksonville, TX - 3/5/11.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors for all the latest updates!
#23 - Most Discussed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#87 - Top Favorited (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#79 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#101 - Top Rated (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
Ford F350 Matte Black Wrap - Pickup - 3M 1080 VINYL
Trailer for a Ford F350 being wrapped in 3M 1080 series Matte Black Vinyl. A full wrap including roof and bumpers.
Wrap took aprox 14 (wo)man hours over a few days. Prep included a good washing and emblem removing. Most done with single installer, although parts used two or more people to
Based out of the Fleetfx Graphics Shop in Edmonton Alberta Canada, Casewraps specializes in Carbon Fiber and Matte wraps (in an assortment of colors, black, white, green, silver etc)
PROCHARGED 02 S10 EXTREME
THIS IS MY 2002 S10 EXTREME...IT HAS THE 4.3 WITH A POWERDYNE Supercharger.... ONLY HAS A 4LB PULLY AT THIS TIME.....HAS 3 INCH Exhaust WITH THE HIGH FLOW CAT INTO A SET OF DUALS WITH THE RACTIVE 3A RACING TIPS... 373 POSSI....2 INCH LOWERING SPRINGS POLYURATHANE FRONT BUMPER... PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS AN TURN SINGNALS WITH ANGLE EYES... HAS THE CALIFORNIA KIT ALL SHAVED IN THE BACK WITH THE LINE OF FIRE TAIL LIGHTS... MORE VIDEOS TO COME... MAYBE A LIL STREET RACING.......PLEASE COMMENT AN TELL ME WHAT U THINK... THANKS FOR LOOKIN !!!!!
My Murdered Out *2003 Silverado
My 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT 8; rim's murdered out (http://zeronineracing.com) and cut outs
When a vehicle has both black paint and black aftermarket wheels. The window tint should also be really dark and other aftermarket accessories such as black taillight covers etc. should aid in blacking out the ride.
That escalade is truly murdered out man.
Test Drive the 1997 Chevrolet S10 2.2 5 Speed (Exhaust, Tour)
In this video I give a full in depth tour and test drive of the 1997 Chevrolet S10 5 speed. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
My Project S10 5/6" Drop
My project: 1996 Chevrolet S10
Song name: Hells Bells - ACDC
Belltech 2" drop spindles
Belltech 3" drop coil springs
Belltech 3" drop leaf springs
Belltech 3" drop blocks
Belltech drop shocks all around
Stock 15" wheels
205/75/15 tires up front
235/75/15 tires out back
Full steering with no rubbing!
Billet grille inserts
Smoked bumper signal lenses
Smoked 3rd brake light
Clear corner lenses
5% window tint
Euro tail lights
Aftermarket crystal headlights
Custom 3" catback Exhaust
Flowmaster Super 44 Series muffler
Dual out Exhaust tips
Aftermarket Alpine deck
Kenwood Mono channel amplifier
Sony Xplode speakers
Bassworx 12.3 12" subwoofer
Upgraded to two 12" Alpine Type R subwoofers
The slow and costly conversion from a regular show truck to a street and strip machine ( SEE MY NEW VIDEO S10 496 BUILDUP)!!!
s10 laying frame on 24s
Wheels/Tires for sale!
Gianelle "Spezia 6" 24x9 wheels with Pirelli pzero tires. Rear tires are 285/30/24 and front tires are 255/30/24. Distance from mounting surface to outside of wheel is 6.5" with a 9" wide wheel = -1.25" offset. Bolt pattern is 5 on 4.75; these were purchased for my 2003 chevy s10 project truck. Chrome wheels for one side of the truck and black wheels for the other (you can only see one side of the truck at a time). The truck has been sitting unfinished and I'd like to sell the wheels/tires. The tires have about 100 yards on them, the truck was never driven with the wheels/tires mounted, only pushed a couple times on/off a trailer at car shows. The tires still have the little nubby things on them from being new. Wheels are in excellent shape, they were mainly used for mock-up when building suspension. Wheels will need to be balanced as the balancing weights have come off. I paid $5,300 for these and asking $1200 FIRM + shipping. Wheels will fit GM 5 lug vehicles 5x4.75 or 5x120.65 bolt patterns.
2001 Chevrolet S10 STK # 1009 *SOLD*
Awesome 2001 Chevy S-10 low rider with only 49,000 miles. This truck has been built correctly and is in great condition from top to bottom. Has a show quality paint job with custom body kit and air ride suspension. Inside you'll find a Playstation 2 with DVD screen and a custom sound system with two 15 inch subs. This truck is ready to take to shows or have a lot of fun with! Seller has over $25,000 invested into this truck!