KNIGHT XV - The World's Most Luxurious Armored Vechicle
Are You Ready To Be Knighted? Conquest Vehicles has produced a power promotional video for the KNIGHT XV. Offering more security and luxury options, amenities and upgrades than any other handcrafted armored vehicle on the planet, the KNIGHT XV is truly an amazing vehicle that must be seen to be believed.
Visit http://www.dubmag.net/celebrities/athletes/933-dwight-howard to see DUB Magazine's feature on the Knight XV.
A look at BMW's Vision EfficientDynamics
• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
Mariah Carey's custom Porsche Cayenne: DUB Exclusive
Nick Cannon teamed up with DUB Magazine to help build his wife a custom Porsche Cayenne, which was one of his many gifts to her for the superstar's 40th birthday. Nick worked directly with our paint specialists to come up with a completely one of a kind "Mariah Carey Pink" color for the Porsche. He chose 22″ TIS Modular wheels which were painted with a combination of flat and semi-gloss black with color-matched "Mariah Carey Pink" accents and paired with a grippy set of Nitto NT 420S tires. The interior was also restitched to include pink piping and stitching on black leather and suede seats with her initials "MCC" embroidered on the headrests. To finish it off, Nick chose top of the line Alpine components to satisfy all of Mariah's car audio needs.
For more pics, head over to www.dubdaily.com/?p=21091
The Marauder - South Africa's Ten Ton Military Vehicle - Top Gear - BBC
Richard Hammond is in South Africa to test the Marauder - a ten-ton military vehicle so tough it can withstand high explosives. Great HD clip from Series 17 of Top Gear.
Subscribe to see all the reviews, races and challenges: http://bit.ly/ymYlZc
Top Gear YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/topgear
TopGear.com website: http://www.topgear.com
Top Gear Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topgear
Top Gear Twitter: http://twitter.com/BBC_topgear
Latest Top Gear videos: http://bit.ly/yxDbeq
Ares Security Vehicles VR7 Armoured Land Cruiser
ASV's VR7-armoured Land Cruiser was successfully tested by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany, a worldwide recognized independent ballistic laboratory.
321 bullets, 4 fragmentation grenades, 2 landmines and 12.5kg of high explosive failed to defeat ASV's armouring. For more information please visit us at:
Trix Offroad LC200 shoot
3 and 6 inches- Modified Landcruisers
Customized bumper, skid plate, roof rack, trailer hitch
ALL FABRICATED ACCESSORIES MADE BY TRIXOFFROAD
For order inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/Trixoffroad
Video by Atoy Martinez.
Stig in a taxi
The Stig takes a somewhat terrified Dan Trent for a ride in his special London taxi around the ExCeL centre in London, host for the 2011 Top Gear Live shows.
2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL:
At the 2010 Los Angeles Design Challenge, the designers from the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad, California, surprised everyone with a revolutionary vision. Taking their inspiration from nature, they designed a vehicle which is fully integrated into the ecosystem, from the moment of its creation right through to the end of its service life. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept grows in a completely organic environment from seeds sown in a nursery. Out on the road the car emits pure oxygen, and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as building material.
"As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is a natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" according to Hubert Lee, Head of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad. This year the competition had called for the creation of a vision of a safe and comfortable 2+2 compact car featuring good handling and a first-class design, and weighing only 1,000 lbs (around 454 kg/kerb weight).
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis - a partnership with nature
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept symbiosis vehicle is made from an ultralight material called BioFibre and tips the scales at just 875.5 lbs (around 394 kg). This material is significantly lighter than metal or plastic, yet more robust than steel. BioFibre is grown from proprietary DNA in the Mercedes-Benz nursery, where it collects energy from the sun and stores it in a liquid chemical bond called BioNectar4534. As part of this process, the vehicle is created from two seeds: The interior of the BIOME grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each case, and the vehicle "grows" when the genetic code is combined with the seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is powered by BioNectar4534, which is stored in the BioFibre material of the chassis, interior, and wheels. In addition, Mercedes-Benz has developed a technology to equip trees with special receptors which can collect the excess solar energy and turn it into BioNectar4534. This creates a direct link with nature's energy sources and acts as an incentive to cover mobility energy requirements through more trees and at the same time maintain natural resources. Like plants, the Mercedes-Benz symbiosis vehicle also produces oxygen, thereby contributing to improving air quality. At the end of its service life, the Mercedes-Benz BIOME can be fully composted or used as building material. Thanks to the exclusive use of green technologies, the BIOME vehicle thus blends seamlessly into the ecosystem.
RAFAEL's Armored Vehicles: Wolf, Diamond and Golan
New family mission-adaptive armored vehicle solutions developed by RAFAEL - Israel Arms Development Authority for combat and combat support in peace-keeping or traditional conflict zones: Wolf, Diamond, Golan
2013 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DUBAI -- Chevrolet's toughest, most- refined midsize sport utility vehicle, the TrailBlazer, made its global debut today at the opening of the Dubai International Motor Show in the Middle East.
The robust seven-seat show vehicle previews Chevrolet's latest SUV offering, which will be sold around the world, beginning with Thailand in early 2012.
The new-generation TrailBlazer combines the hauling and towing capability of a body-on-frame SUV with the ride comfort and efficiency of a crossover. Developed in tandem with the all-new Chevrolet Colorado pickup by GM do Brasil, it shares the same architecture as its truck sibling, with a chassis tuned to combine heavy-duty off-road capability with refined city driving.
The show vehicle features an all-wheel-drive system and is powered by GM's new 2.8-liter Duramax turbo-diesel engine, which features a variable-geometry turbocharger for an optimal combination of performance and fuel economy.
"It is a reflection of the importance of the Middle East market for General Motors that a vehicle as important as TrailBlazer is making its global debut at this show," said GM Middle East Operations President and Managing Director John Stadwick. "Without question, the new TrailBlazer will be one of the biggest and toughest members of the Chevrolet family -- the perfect vehicle to take on the Middle East's competitive midsize SUV segment.
"Although this is a show vehicle, the overall design is faithful to the production version that will arrive in Chevrolet showrooms next year. TrailBlazer will be the ideal fit, not only for consumers in the Middle East, but in every place around the world where it will be sold."
According to Brad Merkel, GM's global vehicle line executive for midsize trucks and SUVs, TrailBlazer offers the strength, design, capability and refinement needed to compete with the world's best off-road vehicles.
"The growing markets of the world want flexibility. That means power and capability combined with comfort and efficiency," Merkel said. "TrailBlazer does it all. You can tow anything, go anywhere, comfortably seat seven people, and do so with the fuel efficiency associated with a smaller, less capable vehicle. It's the complete package."