Honda Accord 2.4 vs. Toyota Camry 2.5 - тест-сравнение от InfoCar.ua
Обе эти модели имеют десятилетнюю
историю и обе отлично знакомы нашим
автолюбителям! Издавна являясь
конкурентами, они даже поколения меняли
примерно в одно и то же время. Вот только
версии для нашего рынка философии
исповедовали разные, особенно в
последних генерациях, что позволяло им
стабильно завоевывать свои аудитории. Но
с приходом нового Accord в 2012 году ситуация
В девятом поколении в Honda решили сменить
направленность модели и пойти по стопам
Toyota. Посмотрим, как у нее это получилось!
Подписаться на новые видео канала InfoCarTV:
Читать всё об автомобилях на нашем сайте:
Ищите нас в соцсетях:
[HD] Accord v6 7th gen Coupe Magnaflow Catback (Full info, before/after)
hi all, here is my automatic 2003 accord with cat back magnaflow, dual Exhaust
in the before part, all i have is a weapon R short ram.
filming inside and outside, startup, shut off, normal driving, shifting
with electronic transmission, 0-120 , 120-140 (kmh) tunnel,
etc.......everything you need to know before buying!
filmed with a sony dsc hx5
2hp: Mazda 6 VS Honda Accord
Today we'll compare Mazda6 and Honda Accord. Mazda has
become more attractive, masculine and aggressive, at the same time Accord
has grown up and has become more heavy and ambitious.
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
Formula One V6 turbo: 2014 Rules Explained
Transforming Formula One: 2014 Rules Explained: CGI Clip
A new clip from Red Bull sees Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel explain
the 2014 Formula One regulations -- which are arguably the most complex the
sport has ever seen.
At the start, thousands of car parts simultaneously assemble around Dan to
form the RB10.
As Dan races to catch up Seb in his RB9, the World Champion's car becomes
transparent while travelling at full speed. The film then presents a visual
sequence that shows the 2014 regulation changes taking shape and coming to
life, as Seb's car transforms into an RB10.
As well as providing information on the new technical changes for 2014, the
clip also presents a unique view of the technology at work inside this
year's Formula One cars.
More information on the Red Bull Ring is available at
Follow us on social media @