2008 Honda Accord Coupe
2008 Honda Accord Coupe, $17000.00, 46,046 miles, 1 owner, never wrecked,
non-smoker, 4 cylinder, auto transmission, power windows, power locks,
AM/FM radio, 6-disc CD changer, premium auto sounds stereo, automatic moon
roof with wind deflector, black cloth interior, black carpet, interior is
immaculate, no tears, backseats hardly sat in, 17" OEM mag wheels with
Michelin Pilot tires that have 5/32 tread life (this means the tires have
somewhere around 15,000-20,000 miles remaining), oil has been changed every
4,000 to 5,000 miles with Royal Purple 5W-20 and NAPA Wix oil filter, has
been brought to local Honda dealership for it's 25,000 mile, 35,000 mile
and 45,000 mile routine scheduled maintenance.
Upgrades to the car (by Honda) include: Honda all-weather floor mats, Honda
all-weather trunk mat, Honda rear spoiler & moon roof wind deflector,
custom tent on all windows done to the darkest degree aloud by law.
Honesty is the best policy, so here is the one thing we know wrong with
1) Small door ding above the passenger side rear tire (see pics & video)
My 2006 Honda Accord Ex Coupe 2.4L Start Up, Full Tour, & Test Drive - 152K
Finally the long awaited tour of y 2006 Honda Accord Ex Coupe 4 cyl &
sorry that it took me 5 month lol
Quite happy with the car overall & planning to keep it around for at least
In case you're not aware, all my tours (except personal cars) will be
posted at 2theRedlineLLC from now on!
The new 2theRedline Website: http://2theredline.com/
Intechdude300 Facebook fan page :
The new 2theRedlineLLC channel where all future tours will be uploaded :
2theRedline Facebbok fan page: https://www.facebook.com/2Redline
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
2007 J-Powered Accord V6
2007 Honda Accord V6 modded. Pictures of current state of the car and
drivebys with the GReddy EVO II Exhaust and J-pipe V3 and Injen CAI.
New S-Class Coupé: S 500 and S 63 AMG (C217) on Test Drive in Italy
Our hands-on review of the 2015 S-Class Coupé: S 500 4MATIC and S63 AMG
4MATIC on route through beautiful Tuscany, Italy.
Hear the tremendous V8 flap Exhaust
sound of both models, see the new CURVE function of "active body control"
in action, witness people's reactions to the stunning design, the swarovski
crystal headlights and the beautiful "designo" interior.
We hope you enjoy this unbelievable ride as much as we did! :-D Have fun
and if you like it: subscribe to our channel and share this video! :-)
Ruined 2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 - 175K
Ruined 2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
Just had to share my thoughts about this awful modification some people do
to their cars. Clearly you'll see the drawback lol
My Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intechdude300/294626333932309
2theRedline fan page https://www.facebook.com/2Redline
The new 2theRedlineLLC channel where all future tours ( except personal
cars) will be posted http://www.youtube.com/user/2theRedlineLLC