Crazy Insane VIP car in Japan 夢びっぷ車！
Camber and dish combo that needs to be see to be believed. This VIP cruiser
scraped and sparked its way more than 150 kilometers back to Tokyo on 4
wheels of rubber no thicker than motorbike tyres. I still have no idea how
it was set up to be drivable like this. Insane comes to mind.
Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not
a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh
battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my