9ff GTurbo 1200 in detail : 1200 HP and 1100 Nm
Torque 1100 Nm
0-100 in 2,8 sec.
0-200 in 7,1 sec.
0-300 in 14,1 sec.
V-Max 414 Km/h
9ff TR-1200 engine consists of
• 9ff doweled engine block
• 9ff extra strong engine bolts
• 9ff turbochargers F1200
• 9ff pistons
• 9ff cylinders
• 9ff cubic capacity increase to 9ff´s 4 Liter
• 9ff titanium connecting rods
• 9ff fine balanced crankshaft
• 9ff cylinder heads including bigger valves and ports
• 9ff camshaft cases
• 9ff valve springs
• 9ff camshafts
• 9ff intake manifold
• 9ff throttle
• 9ff fuel system
• 9ff Exhaust manifolds
• 9ff Titanium sport Exhaust system
(Switchable - for quiet and sport sound management)
• 9ff 100 cell sport metal catalytic converter
• 9ff sport clutch (comfort like original clutch)
• 9ff Boost cooling system
• 9ff high pressure water injection system
• 9ff air intake system
• 9ff ECU
• 9ff Intercoolers 130 mm
9ff Gturbo Gearbox
• Gearbox reinforcement
• Stronger gear wheels
• Transmission setup of 5th gear to 300 km/h for best acceleration to 300
• Transmission setup of 6th gear 400 km/h
• gearbox oil cooling system
• 9ff gearbox oil
Price 5th / 6th gear 5.980,- Euro
Price Oil cooling System 2.980,- Euro
• 9ff gear shifting gate
• 9ff Full adjustable suspension
• Uniball bearings
• 9ff Lifter at the front axle
• Adjustable stabilizing bars at front and rear axle
• 9ff drive shafts for high performance cars
• Special manufactured steel
• best durability under full load
9ff light weight windows
• light weight rear window
• light weight rear side windows
9ff Front Fernder Carbon Air Outtake
• light weight carbon
• reduces the Air pressure inside the fender
• usefull for high speed rides
9ff Carbon doors
• light weight carbon fiber doors
• makrolon windows
• saves up to 80% weight in relation to original doors
9ff Carbon front bonnet
• light weight carbon bonnet
• matches to original fixing points
9ff Carbon rear wing
• light weight carbon fiber wing
• Aerodynamic setup for well balanced downforce
• 400 km/h approved
9ff Body-Kit "Aero"
• 9ff Front Bumper
• 9ff Side Skirts
• 9ff Rear Bumper
For a better downforce and a increased of the dynamic stability
9ff 400 Km/h Speedomter
• 9ff Speedometer with 400 km/h scale
• Variable colours and scales available
• Boost gauge display included
• 9ff ABS for 430 km/h
• Brake Pads "Green"
• 9.5 x 19 " with Dunlop Sport Maxx 265/ 35 ZR 19 in the Front
• 12 x 20" with Dunlop Sport Maxx 325/ 30 ZR 20" in the back
• Rear Wheels covered with Aluminum Plate for high Speed turns
The story behind the 9ff Gturbo
The concept of these cars follows the requirements of motor sport.
The requirements and expectations of a tuner are accordingly high. 9ff has
challenge and put a Bi-turbo conversion
to the engine.
The result is a maximum power from up to 1200HP.
Only the highest-quality materials are used.
For example titanium connecting rods and extra strong forged pistons.
However, only many years of experience and the competence of 9ff in the
development, construction and set-up of high-end engines make this engine
As a result 9ff offers the following conversions:
9ff Gturbo750: 750HP / 850 NM torque
9ff Gturbo850: 850HP / 910 NM torque
9ff Gturbo1000: 1000HP / 940 NM torque
9ff Gturbo1200: 1200 HP / 1050 N torque
Porsche Cayenne GUARDIAN by Hamann
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ All the info on this video can be found here
Geneva Auto Show 2011!
This is the last work of Hamann at this Geneva auto show, after the Tycoon
Evo M and the SLS AMG HAWK. The Porsche Cayenne GUARDIAN, based on the new
Cayennes. The name fits very well to this dark silver monster. A very
powerful mammuth for sure. Do you like it?
[●] Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alexsmolik.supercars
[●] Visit my website: http://alexsmolik.com/
[●] FlickR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexsmolik
[●] Twitter: http://twitter.com/alexsmolik
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).
Title: "Faceoff". Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"
2011 Porsche Cayenne TT SharkWerks Cat Bypass Pipes Demonstration
http://www.sharkwerks.com - The Shark Werks Cayenne TT Bypass Exhaust replaces the existing OEM secondary
catalytic converters. The OEM Cayenne Exhaust system has four catalytic converters:
the secondary cats are primarily to reduce noise. The horsepower benefits are
significant when eliminating the secondary cats. Using stainless steel
materials and a CNC mandrel tube bender, we created a pair of single-piece,
high-flow pipes. We created an analog to the OEM system that uses OEM-sized
diameter tubing and a factory fit flange for installation. The result is a
sporty sound without resonance or drone, more horsepower, and reduced turbo lag (on turbo models). We also made an extra effort to use
the OEM catalyst mounts by designing compatible hangers.
Porsche 997 TechArt GT Street R - Lovely sounds!! - 1080p HD
This video shows a Porsche 911 997 TechArt GT Street R during the Porsche
days at Spa Francorchamps. It is based on a Porsche 997 turbo Mk II. The TechArt GT Street R is powered by
the standard engine that has been upgraded to output 660hp and 860Nm of
torque. This means the top speed rises to 345km/h and the 0 to 100 km/h
acceleration time drops to 3.5 seconds. I hope your enjoy this video.
Please rate and comment and don't forget to subscribe!
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are
appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.
More videos coming up!
2011 TechArt Magnum (2011 Geneva Auto Show)
At the Geneva Motor Show one the most popular tuner cars this year is the
new 2012 Porsche Cayenne. TechArt is one of the more prominent Porsche
tuners presenting in the Swiss city, so coverage wouldn't be complete
without their version of the Cayenne II dubbed, Magnum.
Based on the Porsche Cayenne turbo, the
Magnum features an aggressive front bumper, extended wheel arches, and a
ventilated hood. Additionally, the crossover is equipped with modified side
sills, a prominent rear spoiler, and massive alloy wheels.
Under the hood, the twin-turbo 4.8-liter
V8 engine has been outfitted with a TA 058/T1 power kit which enables it to
produce 560 PS (412 kW / 553 hp) and 780 Nm (575 lb-ft) of torque - an
increase of 60 PS (44 kW / 59 hp) and 80 Nm (59 lb-ft). Thanks to the extra
oomph, the Magnum can accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 4.4 seconds, 0-200 km/h
in 15.8 seconds, and hit a top speed of 287 km/h (178 mph).