Datsun 1200 Mazda turbo rotary 1993 LACR Import Racing
All video property of hammeredscout! Mazda RX3's for days! My green Datsun 1200 with FJ20 dual 44 Mikunis Jim Wolf Cams. The following year i'm in my 1964 Datsun Fairlady with an FJ turbo blowing thru dual Mikuni 44"s and a T04 turbo.
Mazda 3 sedan 20b racecar First race of 2013 (Zolder)
Mazda 3 sedan 20B racecar. (axela)
3 rotor engine with approx. 450hp (N/A, no turbo)
Rear wheel drive
Team: Van Herck Racing
Driver: Werner Van Herck (B)
event: FIA GT
track: Circuit Zolder
race series: Supercar Challenge http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/
date: 19, 20 and 21 april 2013
This video includes footage from the training session, qualifying and the 2
races of the weekend.
Qualified 3rd in GTB class (out of 5 entries) and 14th overall (out of 17
race 1 result: finished 2nd in GTB class and 12th overall
race 2 result: finished 4th in GTB class and 13th overall
improvements from last years car.
- bigger wing
- canards on front bumper
- new/stronger gearbox
- flat floor
- rear diffuser
More video's of this car on my channel.
Check out this site for more info about the car
Like my Facebook page
Datsun 510 S30 Car Show
My green Datsun 1200 with a Nissan FJ20 and dual Mikunis at the 1991
annual West Covina car show.
All video property of hammeredscout!
Big Mike Muniz drive to the 2012 JCCS in my 73 Toyota Corolla Levin with a full bridgeport engine
This is a long video of my drive from my house in Montrose to the Queen
Mary in Long Beach for the 2012 Japanese Classic Car Show. Running full Exhaust system (1 muffler and 2
resonators) with an electronic cutout. Got an average of 6 miles per
gallon, fuel is C16 premix with 1:1 ratio of smokeless 2 stroke oil.
Big Mike Muniz 1973 Toyota TE-27
1973 TE-27 shipped from Japan back in 1988. The car was right hand drive at
that time and had the original 2TG Engine, The vehicle was then converted
to left hand drive and used several components from a 1974 TE-27 donor car
to pass U.S. safety standards to comply with California registration during
that time. The 73' bumpers were later re-installed, but I kept it left hand
drive for Road Racing conditions (easier to shift gears with my right
hand). Vehicle weight is 1,920lbs with driver/owner. The car has had
several different engine transmission combos over the years, the stock 2TG
was full race modified, then swapped for a turbo'd 3TC, a 4AGE, 20 valver, 3TGTE, 3SGTE, then
switched over to a blow-through turbo/monster ported 13B (which bumped me up a
race class against V8's and also was just spinning the tires), Then
switched to the 12A which is perfect power to weight ratio.
Engine & Transmission:
* Dynoed at 264hp to
the wheels...approx 300hp to the flywheel.
* Mazda 12A full Bridgeport rotary engine that came out of the "Fastest
West Coast 1/4 mile all motor 12A RX2".
* Engine has all Racing Beat internals.
* Racing Beat oil pan windage tray.
* Engine and Transmission moved back 6" for better weight distribution.
* Weber IDA 48mm carburetor bored out to 51mm and custom made jettings by
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel pump.
* Mallory Comp 140 fuel filter & an additional glass filter in engine
* Mallory fuel pressure regulator.
* Custom 1/2" fuel line.
* Modified stock fuel tank (anti-splash foam installed inside).
* NGK Race Spark Plugs R6725-115.
* Modified distributor by Rotary Shack.
* MSD 8.5mm red super conductor spark plug wires.
* 2 Crane Cams HI-6R Ignition boxes.
* 2 Crane Cams PS92 Ignition coils.
* Glimmer Underdrive pulley system.
* Tilton Double-Disc Clutch and "light" Flywheel assembly.
* Mazda turbo II 5 speed transmission
with short shift kit.
* Custom 2-pass radiator from Rotary Works.
* Sard thermostat /for the street, by-pass blocked when racing.
* 3 Electric radiator fan system.
* Custom aluminum engine mount and transmission mount by Rotary Shack.
* 3" Custom Exhaust system by
* Race Ready electronic Exhaust cutout
with "Megs" megaphone.
* Racing Beat 2 resonator and 1 muffler
* Racing Beat "Road Race" headers.
* Quick cable power disconnect.
* TRD struts and springs form AE86 (front).
* Single composite rear leaf springs
* Hardened rear axle/suspension locator bolts.
* Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable rear shocks.
* Cusco front adjustable camber plates.
* Mazda Factory Race hardened driveshaft yoke.
* Custom Aluminum driveshaft.
* TRD 4:11 Limited-slip differential.
* Hardened rear axles.
* 9X13" TRD TOSCO alloy wheels.
* Yokohama A-008R 205/60R13 tires.
* Modified front brake calipers (board and larger piston).
* Modified brake proportioning valve.
* EBC "bluestuff" race brake pads.
* Brembo front brake discs.
* Electronic race transponder.
* Vintage TRD race bucket seats.
* TOM'S racing 4-point harness.
* Custom carpeting and custom black headliner (by owner).
* Aluminum & carbon fiber shift knob, E-brake handle, pedals, & steering
* Grant removable steering wheel security kit.
* Autometer gauges.
* Autopower cage.
* Computech Exhaust Gas Temperature
* All new moldings and dashboard.
* Acid dipped front fenders, trunk lid, hood, and both doors for lightening
(car weighs 1,920lbs w/me in it, I weigh 260lbs).
* Custom red by P.J. Bonifacio Motorcars Autodesign & Autobody (painted 13
* Headlight wipers.
* Chin spoiler
* Rear spoiler
* Wheel arch extensions.
* Rear bumper tail lamp guard trim.
* Original complete Levin badges.
* Modified Oil cooler.
* Rare TE27 chrome trim around the front grill.
* Extended front and rear tow straps/ring.
* All new window seals.
20B ROTARY ACTION! 20B DATSUN 1200 & 20B MAZDA RX3 - TNT 28/12/2013
On the final Test and tune at Willowbank Raceway for the year, Brad Mcilroy
was out testing his Mazfix prepped 20b Datsun 1200 ute as well as Russ in
his 20B powered Mazda Rx3. The PRODAT was testing some changes in the rear
end, keeping the newly added 10.5 inch tyres as well as some changes to the
4 link, and after a few tweaks had the car complete a full pass of 7.95 @
165 mph with a small back off down the deep end, a little slower then what
the car has run but a little more stable down the track. The Mazda Rx3 had
some issues most of the night but managed to get it down the track for an 8
second pass, also off its best, but once sorted should be back down to
where it was running before.
1972 Datsun 240z blow through turbo
1972 240z p90 2.8 liter with the nissan maxima diesel crank, with a holley
390cfm blow through t3 t4 turbo basic
homemade setup still having fuel pressure problems anything less than 9psi
car stalls but think it will be resolved with a fuel cell, and bigger
return lines. No idea what kind of numbers im putting out because there are
no Dyno's here on
island so if anyone else has a similar setup let me know where i should be
at. let me know what you think, or ways to make it better, or if you hate
it be sure to post about how much better you would have built it or how
your economy car with the shiny muffler puts out. all comments welcome
Datsun 620 dual mikuni 44mm
Datsun 620, startup and run, dual mikuni 44mm carbs, isky camshaft, ported
and polished u60 open chamber head, matched mikuni manifold, 96 amp saturn
alternator swap, hayden electric fan, z car 5 speed swap, fun little truck.
no Exhaust yet but its headed to the
shop tomorrow. running open manifold